Ghostly Meetings

Messenger of the Deceased

So far, Aron had had a pretty uneventful Saturday morning. He caught up on his paper for University and then afterwards decided to go for an early run. Yesterday panned out nicely since he hadn’t had any human interaction with anyone, except with his neighbour in the evening and even then, they just had a very light chat. Aron had silently thanked his spirit guides for there was no uncomfortable presence when they had spoken that only he would have been able to sense.

The twenty-four year old was an anti-social shut-in but had every reason to be. How would one act if during every outing there was a potential dead person who wanted to use him as a communicator for shocked skeptics and judgmental spectators? Aron had dealt with so many skeptics during his time in the States and now that he had moved to South Korea, the eyes had multiplied. Fictional things such as talking to the dead just didn’t exist in this society, not outside of poorly made horror films that is. The brunet preferred to keep his gift to himself and remain all but invisible in the bustling city of Seoul.

But sometimes, a spirit couldn’t be ignored and Aron’s typically light-hearted personality wouldn’t let him move on until the soul was at rest. Days like that really got to him; emotionally and physically.

Days like these.

The brunet’s hope for a quiet morning was very short lived when he stupidly decided to enter a convenience store on the corner to get something to eat. Still wearing his jogging shorts and black wife beater, Aron purchased a container of ramyeon and grabbed the corner seat of the window counter in order to be as far away from any customers as possible. He was given a few minutes to eat his steaming food until a very persistent spirit grabbed his attention. Aron’s response was to continue to shovel the noodles into his mouth. That clearly didn’t work because the medium soon found himself moving away from the table and over to a male who was scanning the aisle shelves behind him.

Message recipient found. No going back now.

Aron sighed softly and approached the red head, an easy smile on his lips. “Uh, excuse me.”

“Huh?” The guy looked up, removing his ear buds and flicking his red bangs out of his face in the same motion.

“Hi,” Aron greeted politely, very nearly holding out his hand for an American handshake when he then quickly changed it to a light bow. Old habits die hard. “Uh, my name’s Aron and I’m sorry for interrupting you. I’m a psychic medium. I can communicate with those who have died. Did your grandfather pass away?” It was better to be quick and blunt. The sooner he got straight to the point, the sooner he could leave and save himself even more embarrassment.

The red-head’s eyes widened and his earphones fell from his fingers, dangling from his pocket. “Yeah.” His voice was careful, something Aron was very used to during these situations.

“You didn’t know him, right?”

“No, he died three weeks after I was born.”

“In an accident,” Aron confirmed, nodding a little to himself.

“How did you…?” The other male was nervous but also a little curious.

“Your grandfather has been continuously urging me to repeat his message ever since you came in here. I couldn’t exactly eat in peace with him being so stubborn.” Aron chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. It was a nervous habit he had picked up when he wasn’t sure how someone was going to react.

“That sounds like him, at least from the stories my mom has told me.” The red-head half-smiled. At least he hadn’t run away... for now.

Aron his lips. “Did your grandmother pass with him?”

The other male was startled at this and nodded after a moment.

“She suddenly showed up by pushing your grandfather aside. A very lively old lady.” Aron laughed softly to himself. “I keep getting a date. 1995.”

“The year I was born and the year they died.” That meant this kid was nineteen by Korean standards.

“What significance does the name Sampoong have?” The brunet was repeatedly seeing the same word. His hands twitched with the need to write what he sensed. It was something he usually did to better collect information.

“They died in the Sampoong Department store collapse on June 29th. They were going to get baby formula, for me.” The nineteen-year-old fell quiet, eyes downcast. Aron hated bringing up the grief and loss again but he needed to get the message across.

“Your grandparents want you to know that it wasn’t your fault or your mother’s fault for what happened. They want you to let go of the unnecessary guilt and move on in your life, burden free. They also want you to let your mother know that she shouldn’t feel as if she was the one to kill them. It was an accident and they are at peace with each other.”

Aron’s company bit his lip and swallowed back threatening tears. He just nodded in understanding.

“I keep seeing a ‘J’ and an ‘R’.” The medium felt that he should switch the topic to a lighter note.

“My nickname; everyone calls me JR because apparently my grandfather hated my real name, Jonghyun and kept calling me JR. It stuck. I think my mom used it as a way to keep his memory with us."

Aron laughed. “He still hates the name and is glad you use his nickname. Do you have sisters?” The medium could see two little girls hand-in-hand, shimmering like a mirage.

“Yeah, they’re older than me so they knew my grandparents. The accident really hit them hard.”

“Your grandmother wants you to let them know that she helped them through their grief and that they will always be watched over. That goes with you as well. Your grandparents have always been there with you and your mom. They’re proud of who you’ve become and urge you to follow the career you want. They don’t want you to listen to your dad all the time.” Aron shrugged a shoulder and half-smiled. “I’d listen to them. Dead people know what they’re talking about.”

JR smiled at the light joke and nodded. “I will. Thank you.” The younger male bowed deeply and rose with a bigger smile on his face. “I’ll be sure to tell my sisters and mom too. Thank you.”

Aron smiled in reply and returned to his cold lunch now that his spirit problem had been taken care of. He sighed deeply; it was taken care of for now. The medium could finally finish his ramyeon in peace and quiet.

 

 

 

 

The rest of Aron’s afternoon was quiet. The brunet didn’t expect it to last very long and it didn’t. Dinner passed in peace because he had chosen to order food on the phone and pick it up on the way home. The less interaction he had with people, the better.

Aron had hung around in his empty apartment until he felt like eating and dug into the processed goodness of American food chains. It was a rarity in Korea so Aron indulged only once in a while. He often got homesick when he did. It had been three years since he left his home country to live where his parents were raised.

The medium missed the loud, rowdy streets of LA with the random drunken shouts and near constant sunshine. He missed his younger sisters and their tag-team pranks they used to pull on him. And of course he missed his parents. It had been five years since they passed but he hadn’t stopped missing them, not even for a day. As a communicator for the dead, Aron was not short on sob stories but nothing he came across would ever outdo the sheer despair he experienced when he received a message from his deceased mother and father.

That experience was why he made the decision to move to Korea. He wanted to embrace the memory of his parents through their culture and homeland. He hadn’t quite regretted it yet, even with all the loneliness he felt in his daily life.

Feeling utterly depressed, the brunet got to his feet and shuffled into his room to change into clothes fit to be seen in by the public. He was in dire need of a drink.

Twenty minutes later, the twenty-four-year-old had wandered into the closest bar that was open this early. It was only eight o’clock. Taking a seat, the brunet ordered himself a drink and finally started to relax. He really needed to get himself some friends or else he might just end up going off the deep end. Sure, he had people he talked to at University, people who he had already deemed safe from spirit interruption. But they couldn’t be considered close friends even after nearly three years together. Aron lacked the will to put any effort into their relationship. He wasn’t even sure if they would try looking if he suddenly disappeared. This particular thought just made him even more depressed.

Drowning his drink, Aron tiredly scanned the dim room, people watching like he usually did. A tall red-haired male caught his attention. Partially for the striking hair colour and partially for the insistent spirit who needed to give him a message. The medium put his empty glass down and stood up with a sigh, asking the bartender for a napkin and taking out the pen he always kept on his person. He might as well give this spirit a hand. He had nothing better to do. Aron approached the red-haired man, who was currently setting up a small stage meant for performers the bar hired each night to liven up the crowds. He waited until the taller individual had put down the microphone stand and noticed him lingering. He was definitely older than Aron and looked to have some other type of blood in him that wasn't Korean.

“Sorry to interrupt. Can I speak to you for a minute?” Aron tilted his head to an empty table with two chairs in a secluded spot of the room. The guy probably thought he was odd but followed him anyway.

Once they were seated, Aron’s company spoke up. “What can I do for you?” His voice was light, friendly.

Aron smiled. “I’m Aron. I’m a medium. I have a message from a friend of yours.”

“I’m Jason. Which friend?” The older male leaned back in his chair. Aron could already see the defensive walls going up.

“One who’s already passed on; I can communicate with the dead. Do the initials ‘JL’ have any relevance to you?” Aron had written the letters all over his napkin during their conversation.

Jason looked shocked. “My friend and I were going to start a music duo with those initials.”

“How long ago did he pass?”

Jason leaned forward on the table, suddenly invading Aron’s space. “Wouldn’t you know that if you can communicate with him?”

Aron let out a huff. Another skeptic. He crossed his arms and wet his lips. “Hold on.” A pause. “Eight years ago, give or take. He died from the stomach?”

“Stomach cancer,” came the reply. The brunet had begun to crack through this skeptic’s disbelief.

“Who’s Long Fei?” Again the name was written on the napkin; almost absentmindedly Aron had circled it a few times.

“That’s my real name. I changed it to Jason after I moved here to Korea. We were planning on changing our names to pursue our goal but things changed.” So this Jason character was Chinese.

“You feel guilty for following your dream even though he can’t anymore.”

Jason’s expression changed; he frowned. Bingo.

“Luo Yi, was his name? He wants you to stop feeling guilty for living your life. You don’t have to feel bad for getting the chance to live your dream. He’s living it through you every single day. Do you ever feel him with you?”

“Yes. I thought I’d lose his memory after I left China but I still sense his presence.” The few lights in the room cast shadows over Jason’s face. His expression was soft, sad.

“He’s with you. All the decisions you’ve made thus far, he agrees with them. Well, except that one girlfriend you had three years ago. The blonde; he claims he knew she was trouble the moment she locked eyes with you in that club.”

Jason laughed and Aron smirked as he was fully breaking through to him. “That sounds just like him. Always seeming to know the good girls from the bad. This is an interesting gift you have, Aron.”

“Sometimes a very irritating one. Is there a birthday coming up?” Rainbow candles momentarily blinded Aron’s vision, his typical symbol for birthdays.

“Yeah, mine. May 21st.” Aron grinned, finding this oddly amusing. Jason looked at him questionably. “What?”

“We have the same birthday.”

Jason chuckled. “What are the odds of that? How are you celebrating it this year?”

“Probably in front of my TV with American cuisine.”

“Here, write down your number. We might as well celebrate together since I’m not doing anything either. It is my thirtieth after all.”

Jason’s personality was enamouring and Aron found himself writing down his number. This year he wouldn’t be celebrating alone. It was a nice thought.

“I’ll call you then,” Aron agreed, standing.

“Thanks for all that. It really lifted the load.” Jason grinned and Aron returned the smile, taking his leave.

 

 

 

 

The next day was a little hectic for Aron. He had woken up late and missed breakfast and lunch. He was lucky he didn’t have class today. Tired and bored, the medium spent his afternoon catching up on a television series he liked until his stomach could no longer be ignored. There was nothing worth eating in the fridge so Aron made the sacrifice of going out to eat. The brunet found the least busy restaurant he could and sat alone in the back. He could hear and smell the food being cooked and eaten around him. A few people populated the tables throughout the building and kept up conversation that filled Aron’s otherwise silent dinner. A waitress came around and Aron called her over. She took his order and left him to his own company again.

The peaceful atmosphere the medium was experiencing was short lived when a spirit began influencing him. It took him a moment to locate the living message receiver; it was one of a pair of blonds seated at a table a few seats away from Aron. He hesitantly approached them and interrupted the conversation.

“Excuse me,” the brunet bowed in greeting and apology. “I’m sorry for disturbing your dinner but I have a message for one of you. Which of you has lost a father?”

The more feminine looking blonde – Aron had realized he was in fact a guy – looked startled. “I have.”

“May I sit? I’m Aron, a medium; I can communicate with those who have passed. Your father has a message for you.”

The two blonds looked questionably at each other and the one who hadn’t spoke gestured to an empty chair at the table. “I’m Dongho,” the previously quiet one introduced, “and this is Minki.”

“I’ll be quick. I don’t mean to ruin your night.” Aron took a seat and chewed on his lip, focusing on any symbols being shown. “He passed in the military?” It was supposed to be a statement but it came out more like a question.

“Yes, seven years ago during a confidential mission towards the North,” Minki replied, voice cautious.

“Who’s in the military currently?”

“My older brother, Minseok.”

“Your father wants you to know that he’s watching over him so that what happened to him doesn’t happen again.” Aron grabbed a napkin and took out the pen he always had on him for situations like this. He wrote down three letters R-E-N. “Does this have any significance to you?” The medium turned the napkin towards Minki so he could see it.

“Ren, my nickname. It means ‘lotus’ in Japanese.”

Aron smiled softly. “He keeps calling you that. As if he’s finally come to terms with something and accepts it. Do you understand that?”

Minki looked down at his lap and Aron caught a tear fall onto his knee. “Oh my god…”

Dongho reached across the space and took Minki’s hand. Aron glanced between the two, noting the intimacy of their action. No one who has ever seen love before could mistaken their relationship. From that alone, Aron could somewhat guess what thing this spirit had come to terms with.

“He feels remorseful. He regrets not being able to really show you that he loves you. He realizes now that your choice of lifestyle has nothing to do with him and that he should have accepted it regardless of his opinions.”

Minki shook with quiet sobs and Aron gave him a few minutes to let the news sink in. It must be difficult to come to terms with. They clearly didn’t have a strong relationship and the years and loss had damaged it.

Eventually the crying blond lifted his head and met Dongho’s gaze. The two shared a look, one Aron felt uncomfortable witnessing.

“He also accepts your relationship,” the medium addressed both blonds at the table. “He’s been watching over you and has realized how important Dongho is to you and how well he takes care of you. He just hasn’t had a chance to let you know until he found someone to translate.” Aron watched Minki’s expression lighten and he shared a smile with his partner.

“He really accepts us?” Minki’s voice was incredulous but joy was very clearly written on his face.

“He really does. Uh, sorry for the abrupt question but was your parents’ marriage difficult?”

Minki nodded. “My mom got pregnant with my older brother and they got married at seventeen. It was very difficult but things settled when I was born. Then my father went into the military and I hardly saw him growing up. I was fifteen when he died.”

“Your father wants to apologize to your mother for not being a better husband. He always silently blamed her for his predicament but he has accepted that it takes two to make a family and he was at fault for how things were as well.”

Minki looked down at his and Dongho’s joined hands and nodded. “I’ll tell her.”

“Oh.” The medium perked up in surprise. “Someone lost a mother or mother figure?” Suddenly a new spirit took a step forward with her own message.

Dongho looked startled. “I lost my mother.”

“Five years ago,” the brunet confirmed. “It was an illness?”

“ cancer."

Aron nodded solemnly. “She died without pain. You were with her right?”

Dongho nodded. “I held her when she took her last breath.”

The medium scribbled on the napkin again. “Baekho? Does that have any significance?”

“My nickname; she used to always call me her white tiger.” Dongho smiled softly, eyes watery.

“She keeps insisting that I refer to you as such from now on. I suppose that means we’ll meet again or she’ll see to it that we meet again.” Aron chuckled.

Dongho’s smile grew. “She was very persistent when she could sense a potential friendship or relationship. She sent up Ren and me actually.”

Minki smiled and rubbed the back of Dongho’s hand.

“Maybe she could set me up with someone,” Aron joked, grinning. “I don’t really want to ruin the light mood but she wants tell you that you did all you could for her. She’s sorry that you had to watch her fall so ill but she fought for you.” Aron his lips and paused. “You have a younger brother?”

“Yeah, he was with me when she died. It’s been tough for him; same with my dad. But we’ve been surviving pretty well so far.” Dongho shrugged and smiled at Minki.

“Let your father and brother know that she loves you all and will continue to watch over you. Also, she wants your dad to know that it’s okay to move on and invite someone else into the family. She knows that he’s lonely.”

Dongho looked at little startled but nodded after a moment. “I’ll let them know. Thank you.”

“Yes, thank you,” Minki piped up, bowing his head in thanks.

“My pleasure; continue to enjoy your dinner. Sorry for interrupting.” Aron stood and began to bow.

“Why don’t you join us?” Dongho offered, glancing at Minki for his approval. The more feminine blond nodded in agreement and smiled.

“I couldn’t possibly…” the brunet began but stopped when Dongho pulled out a seat for him.

“Sit. It’s better than being alone.” Aron couldn’t refuse when they insisted so much so he sat.

The medium had become acquainted with three more people over only two days. Slowly, the loneliness was beginning to shrink. It was a nice feeling; having new people to meet and continue to meet. He’d be seeing Jason in a few days to celebrate their birthdays. He was having dinner with two people he was urged to refer to as Ren and Baekho and through the night the three of them exchanged cell phone numbers and agreed to get together again sometime. Aron hadn’t realized the effect of lacking companionship had on him until the very experience was right in front of him. He would definitely make an effort to keep these new relationships in order to really begin to function like a normal human being again.

 

 

 

 

After he had said goodbye to Ren and Baekho, Aron left the restaurant and his cell phone rang. Only a small handful of people who had his number would bother calling, especially at this time of night.

He checked the caller ID and smiled to himself. It was his sister, Grace. He answered the call and greeted the girl on the other end in English, “Hello?”

“Ronnie, why don’t you call anymore?” Grace was whining; nothing new.

Aron laughed softly. “I’m busy with school, you know.”

“Or is it a girlfriend?”

“No.” The word came out a little too quickly.

“Then a boyfriend?” Aron had forgotten how irritating his sisters could be.

Grace.” His voice was stern. It hadn’t been the first time he was asked such a thing from his sisters. He hadn’t had a girlfriend since ninth grade and that had ended horribly when he found himself kissing a guy. His sisters had nagged him into accidentally admitting that he didn’t mind the experience. Now they didn’t quit bothering him about it. They were so much like their mother it was scary sometimes.

“Sorry, sorry. I just want you to come home and visit with someone. We miss you,” Grace replied. Shuffling could be heard on their end and then Hannah – Aron’s other sister – spoke up, “Ronnie!”

A smile stretched across his lips when he heard the younger girl. “I was wondering where you were. Is there a new guy I need to scare away from across the Pacific?”

“No, I haven’t –” Hannah was cut off from a loud “yes!” from Grace.

Aron laughed at their behaviour and finally focused on his surroundings, finding himself in a public park not far from his apartment. “I need a name and age.”

“He’s in my grade and he’s completely respectable. Do you really think grandpa would let him near me otherwise?”

That was a good point. “Alright, alright,” Aron began, “I’ll leave you be for now.” The medium kept a bit of his attention on the path under his feet so he didn’t hit anyone. There weren’t many people out to begin with but he would still have to make an effort not to bump into anyone.

“No more about me. Is there finally a special someone in my big brother’s life?” Hannah was as bad as Grace.

“Like I told your sister, no.”

Liar. Who is he?”

Aron sighed. “Why is it that you two are so set on it being a guy?”

“Because guys are so much better than girls,” Grace chimed in.

“So you want me to bring home a guy so that you two can drool all over him?” Their plan was pretty easy to see through.

“You know us so well,” the two of them replied in sync.

Aron chuckled and froze in place, chills running up his neck. He turned his head, watching a tall brunet walk by alone. Spirit message receiver located.

“Hey, tweedle dee and tweedle dum,” Aron spoke up, using his old nicknames for them, “I have to go. Spirit calling; the receiver’s hot too.” The brunet hung up, smirking to himself. Let them chew on that for a little while.

Pocketing his phone, the medium caught up to his target and intercepted his path. “Excuse me.”

He didn’t lie about the guy being attractive. He was younger than Aron no doubt and towered over him. His eyes were the first thing that drew Aron in. 

“Huh?” The taller male seemed to have been lost in thought and looked a little confused.

“Hi, I’m Aron. I’m a medium; someone who can talk to those who have passed away. Have you lost someone close to you recently?”

The guy’s face fell but he quickly pulled himself together again and nodded hesitantly. “I lost my girlfriend.”

“Do you mind if we sit? I have a message to give you.” Aron walked over to the nearest bench and took a seat; the younger brunet sat next to him.

“I’m Minhyun by the way.”

Aron smiled. “It’s nice to meet you. I hope by the end of this it’ll still be nice to meet me.”

Minhyun smiled a little. Aron liked his smile. “I hope.”

Aron’s hands fidgeted as he was given messages from the spirit. “It was an accident.”

“Yes… a year ago; to a drunk driver.”

“I’m sorry –” Aron stopped abruptly and blinked, startled. While giving readings, he tried not to sympathize or get affected by the loss. He tried to give the relative closure and keep the ending of the meeting light. He had never said “I’m sorry” to someone he was giving a reading to. It just wasn’t how he operated.

Minhyun managed a smile, blinking back tears. “She has a message for me?”

Aron his lips and nodded. His hand automatically began tracing out letters on his knee. “She keeps showing me the words ‘Don’t hide’. Do you understand that?”

The taller brunet covered his mouth with his hands, trying to hold back sudden sobs that threatened to erupt. “Oh my god…”

Aron chewed on his lip in thought, giving Minhyun a moment to sort himself. The medium would remain in the dark about what that meant unless the spirit gave him another sign to work with or Minhyun told him. While he waited, he watched the other male and found himself yearning to wrap his arms around him and comfort him. He looked so distressed.

“Uh, I assume you understand what she means?” Usually Aron was better at handling awkward situations but he was kind of at a loss at the moment.

Minhyun sniffled and wiped at his eyes. “I didn’t realize she had figured it out...”

Again not much help. “Figured out what? I don’t mean to pry but it’s difficult to communicate unless I’m fully informed.”

The younger brunet looked up, meeting Aron’s gaze with a sudden look. He looked like he was searching for something. Apparently whatever it was, he found it because he opened his mouth to explain, “I used her, my best friend, to hide a secret of mine. I didn’t think she knew about it but I guess she figured it out….”

Aron nodded, not wishing to pry. He wouldn’t push him to share but just as he opened his mouth to continue, Minhyun spoke up again. “I was so terrible to her. Does she know how sorry I am? I hate what I did to her. I regret it so much.”

The medium was taken aback by the trembling voice of the younger male. “What kind of secret causes so much guilt?” The question was a thought that he had accidentally asked aloud.

“I pretended to love her to hide my uality.”

Aron froze with his eyes wide. Of all things, he didn’t expect that. Just ten minutes prior he was joking with his sisters about this guy being attractive and how his sisters wanted him to bring home a man. What are the odds of meeting a candidate this sudden? Aron’s thoughts briefly went to the happy relationship Ren and Baekho had before he shook his head to clear his thoughts. He shouldn’t be thinking like this right now, especially at this very moment. He needed to get this spirit’s message across and go on his merry way. He would probably never see Minhyun ever again. But why did that realization sting so much?

“I know, I’m a cruel bastard. I couldn’t think of anything else. My parents – I couldn’t face them finding out. I just… It was easiest to be with her. She was my best friend; I could pretend to love her in that way as an extent of the friend love I already had for her. It was easier than I thought; as long as no one found out. I guess she did…”

Aron concluded that Minhyun must have been keeping all of this on his shoulders for the past year and perhaps longer and was finally releasing it all; to a stranger. Oddly enough, the medium understood. He lived a life of secrets where he couldn’t even risk interacting with a store clerk when he went to buy new shoes. There were times when he was kept up all night by a spirit that knew no business hours and didn’t have the patience to wait until the sky lightened. It was a rough life.

“I understand, you know,” Aron started, leaning forward and place his elbows on his knees. “I’ve kept my secret from so many people over the years. I’m just so tired of so many people giving me judgmental looks or thinking that I’m psychologically insane. I can talk to dead people; it’s seen in the movies all the time. Is it such a big deal? It’s not like I can take over the world with it. I just want to help people find peace with their losses.”

The medium felt a hand on his knee and he looked up, meeting Minhyun’s eyes. “Sometimes the biggest secrets you can only tell a stranger.” (A quote from Michelle Hodkin’s novel, The Evolution of Mara Dyer.)

Aron smiled a little. “Did you come up with that?”

“I read it somewhere.” Minhyun grinned back.

“Ah,” the medium rubbed the back of his neck, “she wants me to tell you that you can move on and to move on to someone you can actually love. You also shouldn’t feel guilt for her death. You didn’t kill her. It was an honest accident caused by the choice of someone foolish. That driver is at fault, not you. A year is long enough to mourn.”

Minhyun looked down at his feet, his mouth frowning. “I don’t know if I can move on properly in the view of this society…” he trailed off.

“It might be difficult but it isn’t impossible.” The older brunet nudged Minhyun with encouragement, a smile on his face. He felt so comfortable with this stranger; he had no idea as to why but he did.

“You’re a foreigner, aren’t you?”

The question caught Aron off guard so it took him a moment to answer, “Yes, I’m from America. I moved here three years ago. Am I that obvious?”

The younger brunet smiled. “Not really. You’re accent is a dead give away. It’s just that not many people in this country accept people like me.”

Aron paused. “There isn’t really much to accept. Your lifestyle has no affect on other people’s lives so why is it such a difficult idea to grasp? I met two other people today with this kind of situation but they overcame it and are happily together. Maybe I could introduce you and you can talk?” He was trying his best to help. It all depended on if Minhyun wanted it or not.

“That sounds… helpful and right now I could use all the help I can get. Could I,” Minhyun hesitated, “have your cell phone number so I could meet them?"

“Yeah, sure.”

Minhyun took out his phone, a small smile on his lips. Aron watched him, a silhouette of his passed loved one standing behind him. Minhyun was as oblivious as ever but Aron watched her place a hand on the younger brunet’s shoulder and smile at the medium. Her lips moved but created no sound, somehow Aron knew what she had said, Take care of him, Aron


The second part will be following Minron's relationship and will be fluffy and sweet.

Thank you for reading. Please leave feedback. If you enjoyed this, please check out my other fic, Nu'est Circus and subscribe for future stories. Thanks.