2014

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: back! This is to wrap up 2014, the epsiode 227. Enjoy! :D

Jihyo hadn’t been sleeping well with her busy schedule. Last night too, she had a serious discussion with her company. It all came hard on her, there were too many things to think of. When Gary got home that night and hugged her, all those frustration was let out and she cried her eyes out. Her eyes became very puffy in the morning, but she knew she had to film anyway. The others knew well not to ask, and Gary had told them that it has nothing to do with Gary or Running Man, so they don’t need to ask. The cast was then gathered for the filming of the last episode of Running Man in 2014. When they arrived, they were asked to change into formal attires.

“This is the last episode of 2014, it’s going to be a special episode. Please do your best to fulfill the missions for this episode because you will understand by the end of it that it means a lot. Of course, this time of year is the time for giving, and that is what we’re aiming to do today.” The PDs clarified. They all nodded and got started. They first talked about wrapping up 2014, and it was a pleasant year. The PDs then a 9-hour timer for their deadline.

“I think we’re finishing early.” They said. “That would be great!” They all started to make dinner plans. Filming usually takes a long time, but if they were getting a short filming day, why not make us of it?

First mission: the words she’s supposed to hear from Hyunjin seemed simple, yet it would be hard to get someone to say so. The words he was supposed to hear was just hard for him to fish from Hyunjin. After listening to all of them, only three were left. He focused on Kwangsoo first, then moved to the two. They didn’t want to be out in the cold with no coat, so they kept repeating their clues. When Hyunjin thought he knew what Gary’s words, he distracted them.

“You two should just be a couple!” He said. The two rolled their eyes, and the others laughed. Did he really not know about them?

“What a weird thing to say!” Gary shouted at him. “We’re already a couple!” He told him. The words surprised Hyunjin.

“Jinjja?” He asked the other members. Looking at how clueless he was, the other members laughed at him while nodding. Jaesuk was clapping on how terrible he had missed out on things. He finally got back to the game. Still, he couldn’t figure out what Jihyo’s code was, so he purposedly wait until the last minute to answer Gary’s so that they both wouldn’t get their coats. It wasn’t right for him to let the only girl to suffer in the cold, at least not alone. The two were disappointed, but at least they weren’t alone.

“It’s my chance!” Gary said, making the others laugh.

They made their way out of the building. Gary and Jihyo’s coats were kept by the crew, they walked out feeling the cold.

“Gary hyung, it’s so cold… Will you be ok?” Haha asked as he stepped outside. Gary waited for Jihyo at the exit, making sure that she was ok. When she stepped out with her arms crossed, he embraced her in his arms.

“Ah, eotteokhae?” Jihyo said. He rubbed his hand across her shoulder, hoping that the friction would make her a little warm.

“It’s so cold.” He said to himself. She knew he wasn’t in his best condition to withstand the cold weather, and she put an arm around his back too, hoping to provide him the same comfort.

“Oppa, let’s just hold onto each other.” Jihyo said casually, as if it was normal for her. Kwangsoo looked at them, and though he knew it might seem mean, he smiled. He wasn’t smiling because they were cold, he was smiling because his noona is now brave enough to say those things when the cameras are rolling, not just backstage. The two wished they would all move faster, and when it was their turn to enter, only two spots were left: in between Jongkook and Haha, and next to Kwangsoo. Being the gentleman he was, he let Jihyo get in first despite t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter