Jeju-Ddo

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I did not expect those responses guys! I didn't know you would like the ending that much. Hehe. Well, I promised to write about Run Brother/Running Man China, so here it is.

That day, they were back in Jeju for Running Man China’s filming. They just didn’t know it yet. They were all dressed in the same t-shirt, so they all guessed that they were in the same group, but against who, they still didn’t know, and the timing of the filming was rather unusual.

“Ya, don’t you two feel like you’re having a second vacation here?” Jaesuk said. Gary and Jihyo just laughed it off.

As soon as they got off the bus, the game started. Their nametags were replaced and they were blindfolded and taken away. They all yelled in confusion, making more noise than their competition. When the mission was read out, they figured it out: it’s Korea’s Running Man vs. China’s Run Brother. After navigating her way through the shouts, she found the guys looking for AngelaBaby.

“It’s not time to be looking for AngelaBaby!” She shouted at Kwangsoo and Jaesuk. Just then, Gary came across searching for Angela too. “I’ve told you it’s not time to look for AngelaBaby now!” She said in frustration. Once Gary came up, he knew she was flustered. He held her hand. Immediately, she knew it was time to play out a Monday Couple scenario. “Ya! Are you looking for AngelaBaby too now?”

“No.” Gary said, immersed in the role too. They both knew it was just for the screen, but a little bit of that was for them too. They both knew that a guest star won’t change anything. “I was just saying that you’re going to win compared to her. Why do I need Baby?” He said, giving her the chance to make a remark.

“Oh, you’re looking for Baby, now?” She played along. They both didn’t know what to call that guest star, her first or last part of the name. He turned to look at her, he thought it was cute how she had developed the ability to roll along with improvising for the screen.

“You’re my baby.” He said, really meaning so. She smirked and got back to the search.

“It’s team against team now!” She exclaimed and he replied her by saying that he got it, looking around. They then went separate ways for the time being. When she got down, Jaesuk and Haha just met AngelaBaby and she, too, was curious. All the males were mesmerized by her. But the males on the other team, too, were mesmerized by Jihyo. The grass is always greener on the other side, supposedly. They take what they have for granted.

One of them caught up to Jihyo telling her a fragment, “Only you.” Since it didn’t make sense, Jihyo was confused asking what he meant by that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter