Proposal

Lucky Girl

After 5 years…

 

BTS’s fans already accepted your relationship with Jin. Your mom also knew about this, of course.

 

2 years ago, you were about to debut but you rejected it because of the haters. You got afraid, you can’t take it anymore. Such a waist! After you quit for being a trainee, you started to work in a Coffee Shop near BigHit Entertainment’s building.

 

===

4PM, Friday

 

You’re now in the Coffee Shop where are you working.

After you fixed everything, you went home.

 

At home…

You’re in your bedroom, resting. Your phone rang, someone texted you. It’s your boyfriend, Kim Seokjin!

“Good afternoon, my princess! I know you’re resting right now, so let’s eat tonight! I will pick you up there at 7pm. Wear a beautiful dress. Muwaah~”

“Okay. Saranghae!” You replied

 

~~~

7PM

 

You just wear a simple pink dress.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang. Jin is here! You quickly got up from the sofa and went outside. You saw Jin’s handsome face, you gave him a peck on lips and got inside the car.

 

You ate dinner with Jin happily and walks around the mall after you ate dinner with him.

 

Jin brought you in a quiet place. You got curious and asked him.

“Seokjinnie~ Why did you brought me here? It’s so quiet here.” He just sighed. “Jinnie~ Is there a problem?”

He didn’t say anything, he just kneeled in front of you with low head and crying?

“Hey… My prince, are you okay? What’s the problem?” You asked curiously

“I’m sorry but I really want to end our relationship…” Jin stood up, still crying.

“Wait. WHAT?! What do you mean? I.. I don’t want to. I really love you Jin.” You started to cry

“Let me explain first. Okay?” He said

“I want to end my relationship with you, me as boyfriend and you as my girlfriend because…” Then he kneeled in front of you and he got something in his pocket. It’s a small box! He opened it to show you. It’s a ring. “Because I want you to be my wife and me as your husband. So, Park Sukyung… Will you marry me?” You cried more. You really thought he really wants to break up with you. You answered him while crying. Tears of joy.

“Of course, yes.” Jin took the ring from the box and puts it in your fingers. He stood up and kissed you passionately.

“You made my day, Park Sukyung! I really love you.”
“Me too. I love you too, Kim Seokjin!”

 

Then you kissed again passionately…

=============================================================

Hello guys! How’s this chapter? Is it too boring? Kekeke :) Just forgive my wrong grammars.

Anyway, I really don’t have a mood to write fanfic write now because of the issue, EXO’s Kris leaving EXO. T_______T

 

Okaaaay. So I’ll update again soon!