Trainee

Lucky Girl

After a few months…

 

All of your classmates knew that you’re a trainee in BigHit Entertainment. The students are supporting you while the others are haters because of the issue before about you and Jin, you’re just ignoring them (the haters) but they’re always bullying you.

You already told your mom that you want to stop schooling because you can’t take it, you’re always bullied. That’s why sometimes you’re cutting classes.

Every day, after school, you’re always going to BigHit Entertainment for training.

You’re always going home late but it’s okay to your mom because she knows that you have a training every day at BigHit Entertainment.

You already have a feelings on Jin but no one knew, just you. Jin is always asking you if you want to hang out again with him but you’re always rejecting it and making a reason. You don’t know why…

 

Starting now, you’re not going to school that’s why Haerin misses you so much and she is just visiting you every day in your house.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Today is Saturday, you’re bored then someone texted you. It’s Kim Seokjin!

 

“Sukyung-ah! I know you’re free today. I want to go to the mall with you again. Please? You’re always rejecting it. :( ”

You don’t know what to do.

“If I will hang out with Jin again, I know there will be a lot of paparazzi again. But I’m always rejecting it because I’m scared but the truth, I want to hang out with him, of course!” You thought and sighed. “Fine, I will hang out with him again.”

You just wore a simple purple loose shirt and white shorts then you replied Jin.

“Oppa, I’m already done fixing myself. Where we will meet?”

 

JIN’s P.O.V

I was surprised on Sukyung’s reply. I thought she will reject me again but not. So, I quickly reply her.

“Jinjja? Thank you Sukyung. I thought you will reject it again. I will pick you up there, in your house.”

After I replied her, I quickly dressed myself into a simple t-shirt with blue and white stripes and black pants.

I was about to leave our but someone called my name; it’s Yoon Gi (Suga).

“What?” I asked

“It looks like you’re going to a date, huh?” Suga teased

“Haha. No, I will hang out with Sukyung again.”

“Jinjja? She didn’t reject you?” Suga asked

“Yeah. That’s why I’m happy.” I smiled

“Go hyung! Confess to her.”

“Today? No, I’m not ready.” I said

“You can do it, you’re a man.” Suga chuckled

“I know. If I confess to her, she will reject me more. She likes Jimin not me.”

“It’s okay. At least she will know that you like her.” Suga said and I sighed

“Fine, it’s up to me.” Then I left the dorm

 

==============================================================================

 

You’re in the living room, waiting for Jin then your mom saw you.

“You are going to a date again?”

“No eomma. Jin oppa just wants to hang out with me again.” You said

“Really? Confess to him. You like him, right?”

“Yeah but I’m afraid.” You sighed

“Why?”

“If I will tell to him, he will ignore me.”

“No, you can do it. At least, he knows that you like him.” Your mom said

“It’s up to me, mom.” Then the doorbell rang. “Oh, Jin’s here. Bye mom! I’ll go now.” You kissed your mom’s cheek then you left.

 

~~~

 

“Jin oppa. Where are we going?”

“Just to the mall. Why? You don’t want?”

“No, it’s okay.”

 

Jin brought you to an Italian Restaurant. There’s so many people taking picture of you and Jin but you're just ignoring it.

 

After you ate lunch with Jin, you and Jin bought an ice cream then you went to the park.

It’s so quiet in the park. So, Jin spoke.

 

“Hey…” Jin said

“What?”

“I will tell you something..”

“What is it?” You asked curiously

“Honestly, I’m afraid to tell you this…” Jin sighed

“Why? Just tell it to me.” You smiled