Accident?

Lucky Girl

Today, It’s still your free day.

You’re just in the living room, watching movie then the doorbell rang. You stood up and went to the door and opened it.

 

“Good morning Sukyung!” Kai greeted

“Oh, Kai. Good morning! What are you doing here?” You asked

“I just want to visit you.”

“Okay.. Come in, let’s talk inside.” Kai went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

 “So, Sukyung.. How are you?” Kai asked

“I’m fine.. You?”

“Fine too. Anyway, I think you and Jin are in a relationship now.” Kai said

“No. Who said that to you?”

“No one. I just saw many posts about you and Jin in Facebook, Twitter and other sites. I saw also the photo you two kissing each other.” Kai sighed. “It looks like Jin really likes you.”

“Yeah, I like him too.”

“Really… You two look good together.” Kai said

“Hehe.. But Kai, you still love me, right?”

“Yeah, why?”
“Nothing..” You smiled. “I’ll just go to the kitchen and make coffee for you.” You went to the kitchen and make coffee for Kai.

 

---

“I just noticed that you’re not going to school, why?” Kai asked curiously

“I don’t want to go to school anymore.” You sighed. “Because of the haters, they’re bullying me, every day!”

“Oh.. So, what are you doing here while we’re in school?”

“Training for my debut in Big Hit Entertainment.”

“Ah.. nice..” Kai smiled. “So.. Where are your parents? Why are you alone here?”

“They’re on their work.” Then your phone rang, someone’s calling. It’s Rap Monster.

“Hello?”

“Hey Sukyung! Where are you? Are you at home?” RapMon said, he’s panicking. Why is he panicking?

“Hey Namjun! What happened? Is there a problem? Why are you panicking?” You asked worriedly

(A/N: Namjun is Rap Monster’s real name.)

“Jin is in the hospital right now. Hurry and fix yourself, we will pick you up there.”

“WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO JIN?” You asked and started to cry

“Just hurry up. We will pick you up there.” He hang up the call

“Kai you should go now. We have a problem right now.” You said

“Wait. What happened? Why are you crying?”

“RapMon called and said Jin is in the hospital now.” You said

“Jinjja? What happened to him?” Kai shocked

“I don’t know… Namjun didn’t told me what happened to Jin, he just said Jin is in the hospital.” You said and stood up, Kai stood up too.

“Oh.. So, you should fix yourself now. Bye, I’ll go now.” Kai said and left your house

You quickly dressed up yourself then the doorbell rang. They’re here. You went outside and got inside the van. All of the BTS members are with you.

 

~~~

The truth is Jin is not hospitalized. Yes, Jin is the hospital but he’s in the rooftop. Preparing a surprise for you. The other members are just pretending sad, you’re still crying.

When you already reached the hospital, you’re about to go in the information but V pulled you and kept running.

“Ya! Kim Taehyung! Why did you pull me? I was about to ask the nurses there.”

“Don’t ask them, we know where Jin is.” V said

“Let’s just walk, I’m tired of running.” Jungkook said then BTS started to walk calmly

“Are you crazy? We need to be hurry. Where’s Jin’s room?” You asked to them worriedly.

“Let’s just use elevator for quick.”

BTS brought you to the rooftop.

“Ya! Why did you bring me here?”

“Surprise!” BTS said then you saw Jin is in the center. You saw all of the designs in the rooftop. It’s so pretty. Jin obviously prepared this for you. You cried more in happiness. You really thought Jin was in an accident. You ran to Jin and hugged him.

“Ya! What is this for? I was really scared.” You said

“A surprise.”
“Surprise for what? It’s not my birthday.” You said curiously then Jin kissed you on lips. You heard the other members yelling in happiness. You pushed Jin but not loud.

“Y.. ya.. What’s the reason for surprising me?” You asked curiously

“Because I want you to be my girlfriend, can I?” Jin begged while staring at your eyes.

“Of coure, yes!” You answered and kissed Jin, just a peck.

“OH YEAH! PLEASE GET MARRIED!” Suga shouted. You and Jin just chuckled then Jin kissed you again passionately.

 

==========================================================================

OMG. How’s this chapter? Kekeke :)

 

Well.. Honestly, I’m crying all day because of the news about Kris leaving EXO. ;_____;

But I hope it’s not true. Exo stans are trending the #WeBeliveInYouKris #SMentWorstCompanyInKorea and #StayStrongEXO in Twitter.

Hwaiting~ <3