Confess

Lucky Girl

“Why? Just tell it to me?” Sukyung said then Jin sighed

 

“I like you… No! I mean I love you. I know you like Jimin not me, I just want you to know that I love you.. I’m afraid to tell you this because I know you will ignore me more and-” Jin didn’t continue what he will say because you spoke. Your eyes widened about what he said then you smiled.

“It’s okay.. I will tell you something too..”

“What? You’ll tell me sorry because you don’t like me then after that you will leave me here and ignore me always..” Jin started to cry

“No oppa! I’m not done talking yet. Wait for my answer please?”

“Okay.. What will you say?”

“All of your thoughts are wrong.. Are you crazy? I…. I love you too.” You said then Jin’s eyes widened

“Wha.. what? You like me too? I thought you like Jimin.”

“No. That was before.” You smiled. “I love you Kim Seokjin.” You said then removed Jin’s tears with your thumb.

You your ice cream then Jin saw there’s ice cream left on the bottom of your lip then he moved his head closer to your face and kissed your lips. You shocked and your eyes widened.

The kiss was so passionate. Jin is still kissing you, he don’t care if there’s a lot of people taking picture of you.

You push Jin away but not so loud. You smiled and kissed him back, just a peck.

“Let’s go home.” Jin said and held your hands then you and Jin left in the park.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIN’s P.O.V

Finally! I reached our dorm.

I opened the door and entered our dorm then I saw the younger members in the living room, watching a movie. I walked directly to the kitchen with a sad face, pretending that I’m rejected again by Sukyung.

“Oh, you’re here.” Suga said as he stood up. “How’s the day with Sukyung? Did you confess?”

“Yes.” Then I drank water.

“Jinjja? Why are you sad?” Suga said

“What is her answer?” Jimin asked

“She said…” I sighed

“She said what?” Suga asked curiously

“She said… SHE LIKE ME TOO!” I shouted and ran to Suga to hug him. The other members are screaming in happiness, they thought I’ll be rejected again.

“Yes! I told you she likes you.” Suga said

“What did you do after you confess? You kissed her?” Jungkook asked curiously. I can’t answer on the maknae’s question. Should I tell to them that I kissed her? Of course, yes. I know the younger members will be happier if I told them.

“Why you can’t answer on Jungkook’s question?” J-Hope asked

“Okay… Just calm down, guys. Yes, I kissed her on lips.” I smiled and… yeah, the younger members are screaming and jumping again in happiness. These crazy kids!

I just laughed on them.

“So.. She’s your girlfriend now?” RapMon asked

“No.” I said

“Why? Be her boyfriend!” Suga said

“Yeah, I want to. Of course, why not? I will do it next time.” I said

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR P.O.V

I went to my bedroom and sat on my bed.

I can’t believe that Jin likes me too and he kissed me.

I’m bored so, I opened my laptop and opened my Facebook. WTH! My news feed is full of my and Jin’s pictures kissing. I saw a lot of negative comments to me; I just sighed and ignored them.

I logged out my account and turn off my laptop then I went back to my bed to sleep.