Chapter 7

I Hate You

*NEXT DAY*

Kai and Kris were impatiently waiting at the airport.

''Ahh,why isn't she coming?'' Kai nervously punched chair next to him.

''Hey,Kai,chill,you'll see her soon. '' Kris said a little dissapointed. At that moment,two of them saw familiar face.

''Hye Sun!'' Kai jumped and hugged her.''I missed you.''

''Hey Kai,how are you?''she said patting his back.

''Hey,did you miss me?'' he looked at her.

''Of course i missed you.'' she said hugging him. After they separeted,Kris went to her.

''Hey Sun,how're you?'' Kris said hugging her lightly.

''Oppa,i'm fine,and you?''she higged him back tightly.

''Yah,hyung,what do you think you're doing?''Jongin said coldly,obviously jelaous.

''Just greeting her.''Kris made forceful smile.He clearly wasn't happy,but Kai didn't notice.

''Guys,i'm tired,i'll go home to rest,'kay?''Hye Sun said.

''Well,i can't do anything about that.''Kai said.They escorted her to her house and went to Exo dorm.

''wow,you two were masked very good.''Tao stated.(A/N: Lol,Panda always trying hard to mask himself:3)

''Kris hyung,Kai,where's Hye Sun noona?'' Sehun said happily.

''She went to rest.'' kris said.

''Whaat?I can't see her?Ugh,well,okay,i'll see her tommorow.'' Sehun said dissapointed.

Kai went to his room. 'Why she behaved like that?Are her feelings different now?No,that can't be.'Kai thought.He grab his phone and texted Hye Sun.

 

* Hye Sun-ah,I'll meet you tommorow at 8h at the cinema.Don't be late.Love ya.*

Reply came quickly.Kai was happy because of that.It said:

*Okay,see you.*

Then he fell asleep.

Next day,you went to school and met up with Minah.Two of you went into the classroom.You were so bored all day.When last bell rang,you two started going home,but you sttoped right away.

''Aaaa..Min,mianhe,i forgot that i need to buy some cream for mom.''you said apologetic.

''It's okay,N.I'd go with you,but my tummy hurts.''she pouted.

''It's okay,dummy.''you smiled.You went to the biggest mall at your town,because shop you were looking for is only there.Queue was too long so you were standing outside the shop.

Manwhile,Kai was waiting for Hye Sun,masked of course.Then she came. *More beautiful than ever* Kai thought.''Hey Hye Sun,Kai greeted her.

''Oh,Kai,hey.''she replied.

''Let's go.''he continued.Two of them were heading toward the ticket office,when something dropped from Kai pocket.You saw and picked it up to bring it back to its original owner.

''Excuse me,somthing-'' you said,but at that moment,when he turned,his sunglasses  dropped and your eyed widened.

''Kai??''you said schocked.

 

A/N: I didn't expect anyone to read my story,so i'm thankful,really^^

Here is ydnfjefb Kai for you:3