Chapter 3

I Hate You

''Wow,they actually appeared!''-you yelled ironically. People around that heard you,looked at yor with faces like:''You want to die?'' When you saw them,you turned quiet.

''Omo,they're scary.''-you thought.

They started to sing,and everyone was jumping happily.A few fans actually fainted.

''They're crazy!To faint because of guys who sing?Does that even make sense?''-you said to Minah,but she obviously wasn't paying attention to you,so you just  gave up and continued glaring around.You were right next to stage,and everyone behind you was pushing you.Sometimes you would turn around and give them death glare,but since it didn't help,you just continued being pushed.

At one moment, members started coming down from the stage to greet fans and everyone went crazy.One member started approaching your side,and,again,you were pushed by fans behind you,so you decided to go behind,just in case.Singer looked at you in confusion.

''Why would she go back when see me?Isn't she supposed to jump trying to reach me and go crazy?''-he thought. You went on the other side and he saw you,so started following you.Fans were confused a little,but started going after him.You were pissed how he came again and brought bunch of fans at your side.

''Wow,really?Why he didn;t just stay where he was.''-you thought without realising that he saw you.You somehow see Minah and said to her that you'll go home and if she would come with you.

''What?Already?You're crazy!I won't go.See ya.''-she replied frowning a little.

''Gotcha,see ya then.'' you replied waving with yor hand and you left.

Singer was looking at you until he couldn't see you anymore.

''Yah,Kai,let's go back on the stage,fans will kill me heh.''tall rapper said while running back on the stage.

''Chanyeol hyung,uhh,..de..''Kai replied still confused.