Chapter 1

I Hate You

*Girls Generation make you feel the heat*  your alarm on the phone rings.You stretch  in your bed and go to the bathroom.Well,you tried,but it's occuped by your younger brother,Minwoo.

You knock on the door: ''Yah,Minwoo,get out,you little bug!''

''You'll have to wait,stupid hamster.'' I heard him yelling.

''Who are you yelling at,and call me N.O.O.N.A. you unrespectable brat!'' you bursted,but he didn't hear you anything. You heard him singing ''Wolf'' bu Exo,you rolled your eyes and went in your room.

''It's friday,i should go somewhere with Minah after school.'' You thought. Your thoughts were interrupted by your brother. 

''Hamster,you can pee now,hahahaha!-your brother said bursting in laughter.

''Grr,you little..!-You tried to punch him with pillow but he closed the door.

When you got out of bathroom,you went to eat breakfast.

''Nanie~~,morning!''-your mother said with smile.

''Morning,mommyyy~~''-you said doing aegyo and wnet to hug her.

''Boring...''-Minwoo said with poker face.You just ignored him.

He is still in elementary school,so you're blessed,'cause you don't have to go to school with him.You wore your uniform,kissed your mother(your father is working),ignored Minwoo and went to the school.You walk in the school and see Minah.

''Hey,chingu!''-you said happily.

''Hi,bestie!''-she said poking your cheeks.

''Listen,I know where we're going tonight.''-she continued.

''Where?''-you said with curiosity.

''On.....EXO concert!Yaayy!''-she took out 2 cards from her pocket.

''WHAAATTTT??!!''-you said schocked.