2

Cherry blossom

DING DING DING

Sayuri grabbed her back and bid her new friends good bye but no before Suho grabbed her in a big hug and the other three joined in.
"Guys let go your chocking me! " they a pulled back Suho rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
"Well good bye Yuri see you tomorrow I wish you a pleasant sleep."
"Suho you can't just grab someone in a hug and than give them a formal goodbye" Chen laughed at Suho.
They waved goodbye to Sayuri and left.

When Sayuri got into XOXO Acdemey the rest of her family stayed in Gwangmyeong. She came from a poor family so luckily she got into XOXO through a scholarship. She brought a one room apartment about half an hour away from XOXO. And well the apartment wasn't that great, but it was all she could afforded for now she need a job fast. Sayuri roommates were well rats and a couple of cockroaches. After unpacking a few boxes and setting a few traps for her roommates she had a shower. Resulting in the pipes breaking and water flooding the apartment. She didn't have any where to stay no money to get the pipes fixed. The only people she had meet were the Exo boys,she could ring them and ask if she could stay with them. (Chanyeol, Baekhyun , Kai and Luhan  stole her phone at lunch and put there number in it). But she didn't want to do that she didn't want to show them that she was weak. The only thing she could think of was staying the night at a youth centre and figuring out what to do in the morning. So grabbing what she need stuffing it into a bag grabbing her violin case she left.

About an hour searching for a youth centre she couldn't find one, she decide the next best thing would be busking for money for a place to stay.

"Sayuri?!?"
Sayuri froze mid stance dropping her bag, Turing around before her stood 12 young man all staring at her holding ice creams.
"Hey guys what are you doing ?"
" we we're going to ask you the same question." 
"Oh I am just well I am-" 
"Just what?"
All 12 young man surround Saryuri in circle as if they were wolves and she was their prey looking as her with a glimmer of curiously in their eyes , Kai picked up her fallen bag and put of his shoulder.
" now what were you saying?"
" I was just looking around, but I am done all finished, I am going to head home now , Kai can I please have my bag back."
" We will walk you home Sayuri" Kris said more of a command than an offer
" no that's alright I have to catch the train."
" no we insist, a young lady such as yourself shouldn't be out by herself at this time of night unprotected."
"No I am-" 
"Come boys let's go!"
"No really I am cable of looking after myself"
But the boys just walked passed her, Kris scooping her up in his arms carrying her bridle style,Chen grabbed her violin.
Sayuri trashed in Kris arms, trying to get free, but Kris had her in an iron grip.
"Kris get your hands off me right now, I can walk for myself!"
Kris just ignore her, same with the others.
They walked a few more blocks, until the train station came into view. Sayuri stated to panic about what she should do. Maybe before going on the train she could say she need to got to the toilet and sneak away, but Kai had her bag and Chen had her violin. Only one thing to do.
"Kris Oppa put me down please I need to tell all of you guys"
Kris gave Sayuri a knowing smile, placing her careful on the ground.
Sayuri explained everything to them from her family to getting into XOXO to her apartment flooding. 
"So you weren't looking around?" Said the clueless Lay
" Lay didn't you listen to what Yuri said" said D.O
"You two a both stupid if you brought her story the first time, Sayuri your cute but lying isn't your strong point. Why didn't you just tell us in the first place and saved us and yourself all this Trouble?." 
She looked at Kris not sure what to say to him.
"I-I -I I am sorry the trouble I have caused you, I just didn't want you to think I was weak, unable to look after myself." 
"Your not weak, you left your friends, your family started are new school your following your dreams,that takes courage."
Now I believe it's getting late far past my bed time, your stay with us tonight if you like it or not, and if I have I will pick you up and carry you again but this time I will toss you over my shoulder." 
Everyone laughed and Sayuri agreed. 


"Welcome to the Exo dorm"
Dorm more like mansion the place being gigantic complete with 6 bedrooms, a pool, spa, tennis court, two stories and  home cinema. The only bad thing was the fact that there's only two bathrooms.
"Sorry Sayuri our only spacer room Kris decide to turn it into his Art space, so your going to have too sleep on the couch." Informed Xiumin 
"Thats all right, what sort of art do you do Kris?"
" drawing mostly but I dapple a bit in painting, I shall be the Next Picasso."
The boys all bursted out laughing at Kris, so much that Sehun and Chanyeol ended up on the ground, Kris shot them a menacing look shutting them up.
 "I would like to see one day."
"I would like that."


About half an hour everyone was set for bed,Sayuri couch was more comfy than any bed she had slept in, bidding her goodnight the boys went  up stairs were the bed rooms are. Sayuri slipped into a deep sleep feeling safe knowing that the boys were up stairs, who had all offered her to share their beds with her if needed. 

"She looks so peaceful sleeping'
"She looks so cute curled up like that hugging the pillow."
"I don't want her to wake up."
" I am getting an urge to put cold water down her back"
"CHEN!" 
"Hey keep down no need to yell at me look she's starting to wake up."
Slowly opening her eyes and giving a rather cat like yawn Sayuri started to wake up, and the first thing she saw was 12 sets of eyes looking at her.

"Rise and shine it's a beautiful day full over new adventures, creating new memories together, I can see it now" Suho said dreamily clasping his staring off into the distance. 
"And he's gone off into his on little world, he will be back in a minute."
"I am going to make breakfast, come on Lay let's go"
D.O and Lay left to make breakfast and Sehun showed Sayuri to the shower. 
 After showing and blow drying her hair Sayuri joined the boys for breakfast, well a feast. Layed out on table was bacon and eggs, hash browns, pancakes, toast, fruits, yoghurt and orange juice. 
"Help yourself h  Sayuri eat as much as you want."Luhan mumbled with a mouth full of food. 
Pilling her plate sky high, Sayuri sat next to Chen. 
"Ok if you could have any super power what would it be?" Asked Suho
"Teleportation so that I could travel the world." 
"FIRE!"
"Able to control lighting."
"Flying"
" Telekinesis"
"Super strength"
"Wind"
"Control water"
"Freeze thing that would be amazing"
"Time control, being to stop time, slow it down."
Everyone had said what super power they would want other than Sayuri and Lay.
"Healing, like a unicorn."
everyone facepamed and laughed at Lay, who was was set in O shape trying to figure out what they were laughing at.
"What about you Yuri?"
"Umm well ever sense I was little I wanted to be able to make food appear out thin air, that I would have enough to give to my family."
awkward silence filled the air.
"So are we on for tonight?
"Yeah we are and your going to get thrashed."
"What are you boys doing tonight?"
"Playing soccer and losers have to do the house chores for week!"
"So every week you guys play soccer and the loser have to the house chores?"
" yeah and we win almost every week!" said Luhan proudly
"But we change the punishments  most weeks We are spilt up into Exo-m and Exo-k and about a month ago Exo-k lost and had to dress up as girls and go down to shops, it was hilarious."  
"Can you play soccer Sayuri?" Asked Xiumin
" no I am horrible."
"That alright you can be my cheer squad" smirked Kai biting his lip
"Yeah Kai you need as much luck" Chen laughed.
"So do you want to come?"
"Umm I need to look for a job so that I can get my apartment fixed, so I have to were to live." 
   Unaware that the boys had being discussing Sayuri living arguments. And had all agreed that they felt a strong pull towards her and the need to protected her,  were all in agreement that she should live with the. Kai had suggested a job position at his older sisters Maid cafe, that she could work at.  That they could clean up Kris art space and turn it into a bedroom.

"Sayuri Please stay here with us, we all want you too, we can clean Kris art space for you and if you are looking for a job, Kai's sister is a manger at a maid cafe about   15 minutes away from here that's looking to hire people.living here you don't need to catch the train to and from school , and this way your not alone we can be your family."
Suho finished with pleading puppy eyes waiting for her to agree to the offer.
"Let me think about."
"Ok you think about it for now we better get going to school, before were late."
"Ok but Sayuri coming in our car" shouted Chanyeol.
Chen wrapped an arm around Sayuri waist and Baekhyun around her shoulders pedo smiles planted on there faces. Stepping backwards running into a hard chest, looking up she was greet by a set of perly white teeth smiling at her. Chanyeol spun her around so that Chen and Baekhyun could pull her to the garage. Were four sets of expensive cars sat as well as a motorbike.
The boys dragged her into a green Audi R8, a Chen sitting in the back with her Baekhyun took the drivers seat.
"Sayuri meet my baby Mio."
"His pride and joy"