1

Cherry blossom

 

"Ok class we have a new student joining us today, she is from  Gwangmyeong. Park Sayuri so everyone please make her feel welcome, Sayuri you can take a sit next to Chanyoel." 
Sayuri took a seat next a guy with a mope of messy hazelnut hair, large ears with a wide grin spread across his face showing a set of pearl white teeth.
"Hello Sayuri and welcome to XOXO Academy , my name is Park Chanyeol but call me Chanyeol."

"And I am Byun Baekhyun, but call me Baekhyun."
"Or you can just call him Bacon", Chanyeol slapped his hands on his desk like what he had just said was the funniest thing in world. Sayuri looked at the dyed purple haired boy, who didn't look impressed.
"pleasure to meet Chanyeol and Baekhyun."
 " so what are you majoring in Sayuri?"
"Excuse me?"
" well it's XOXO Academy of the Arts."
"Oh right electric violin and I do a bit of singing, what about you two!"
" I rap, beatbox, play guitar, drums and African drums, as well as singeing and dancing" 
Baekhyun laughed at the last part explaining to Suyuri that Chanyeol is a terrible dancer. 
" I sing,and I can dance."

Sayuri spent the rest of the class getting to know her two new friends. She learnt that Chanyeol and Baekhyun are in a band together called Exo with ten other boys, and that they all live in the same dorm, they promised Sayuri to introduce her  to the boys.

DING DING DING

"Break time!, come on Sayuri let's go!" Chanyeol grabbed her bag than grabbed one hand and Baekhyun grabbed the other and pulled Sayuri.
"Boys be carful with her!"
"We will Miss Park we will take good care of her!" They both screamed like little children.
They ran though all the corridor dragging Sayuri behind people straying and laughing at them until they reached a room labeled E1 music room.
Bursting into room, 10 eyes looked at them but not surprised. The other 10 boys were use to it. 
"Everyone this is Sayuri, she's new. Sayuri this is everyone!"
A boy stepped forward with angelic features
" Hello I am Suho, welcome XOXO Academy, guys introduce yourselves."
A boy with a tan complexion and a mop of messy blonde hair stood forwards
"Hi I am Kai."
Next a boy with large eyes who's name is D.O a boy who looks like a panda who Introduce him self as kung fu panda AB style Tao. A boy with high cheek bones Chen, a baby face boy with a cute smile Luhan attached at the hip with him a handsome boy Sehun. A boy who looked like he was off in his own little world, Lay, Dumpling Xiumin, tall and gentle giant Kris.


"Hi I am Sayuri it's nice to meet all of you!"
" Sehun is also in our class and so is Kai where were you two?" 
"Luhan went to get a  blood test so I went with him"
"What Luhan couldn't get a blood test by himself?"
"Baekhyun don't forget what Luhan is like with blood."
" Ok Sehun is excused what about you Kai?" 
Kai looked a Baekhyun with expression of Borden And Answered flatly " I was busy" plonking himself on the ground 
"By Busy he means sleeping , I woke up to find Kai on floor at three in morning he was running a high temp again, so we were both up for most of the night."
"Is that why I could hear laughing coming from your room last night D.O?"
"Yeah sorry Xiumin, Kai was tickling me."
" so was anyone at school today or just me and Baeckhyun?" 
"Kai and D.O were asleep and came in about 15 minutes before break and Sehun and Luhan came in about two second before you three." Suho informed everyone.

DING DING DING.
"What breaks over already!"
" But Sayuri didn't get to hear any of our songs!"
"Chanyeol just bring her back at lunch." Kris suggested 
"Oh yeah, Sayuri your coming back here at lunch."
"Ummmm ok"

In the next class math Sayuri sat between Kai and Sehun who were both very kind to her, Sehun helped her with math, as Kai rested his head on table about ready to sleep.
Chanyeol and Baekhyun threw paper airplanes at the three of them. Sehun excused himself and went to the bathroom. Sayuri caught Kai starring at her from the corner of her leyes. 
"What do I have something on my face?"
Kai lifted his head of the table grabbing a lock of Sayuri hair twisting the piece around his finger letting in go so it bounced back into place. 
" Your hair is beautiful the way it frames your face and the ringlets are so cute" 
"Umm thank you" 
"Kai stop Flirting with Sayuri!"
And the moment ruined by Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Kai blushed 50 shades of red and went back to resting his head on the desk. Sehun came back in oblivious of what just happened. 
Next class sport class much to Sayuri dismay, they played soccer.  Which they played class against class, the class they played against had Luhan, Xiumin and Chen in it. Sayuri class lost 1 to 5. Luhan did a victory run tackling Sehun too the ground and Chen and Xiumin played stack on with Sehun on the bottom. Luhan scored 3 goals and Xiumin 2 and Chen was goalie. 

DING DING DING 

Pulling poor crippled Sehun from the ground the group made there way to E1. One by one everyone stuffed in. 
" Ok guys let's show Sayuri one of our songs." Chanyeol cheered loudly
"How about Baby Don't cry and Kai and Lay dance?" Suho suggested. 
Everyone agreed and all Sayuri could think as she watch them perform was wow they are amazing.

"What did you think Sayuri?" Questioned everyone
" You Guys are amazing, can you show me something else?"
" Yo D.O drop the beat"
 Chanyeol and D.O did a amazing beatbox with Sehun, Kai and Lay dancing.
"What are you guys all majoring in anyways?"
"Awesomeness, that's what" Kris cockily replied 
"Kai, Lay,Sehun and Xiumin dance everyone else Singing but Chanyeol, Kris and Tao focus more on rap and almost everyone plays an instrument and Kai and Lay have being teaching everyone to dance." Informed Suho
" wow you guys are truly amazing." 
"What about you Sayuri?" Inquired Chen 
" I play electric violin and bit of singing."
" well you will have to play for us one day!" 

"'Sayuri can I have your timetable"
" umm ok what do you want it for Suho?"
"Just want see."
Sayuri handed her timetable over to Suho and the 11 other boys gathered around. 
" Yay Sayuri you have vocals with me, Chen, D.O and Baeckhyun next!"
Until the bell went Sayuri got to know the boys better.

In vocals class they had to split up into groups of five and prep a song, Sayuri along with the other four choose Love song by Big Bang, the boys were indeed impressed with Sayuri voice. 
" Yuri, what are doing after school do you want to hang out with us?"
Sayuri smiled at the nickname D.O had given her but she sadly had to decline his invitation.
 "I am sorry D.O I have to finish unpacking"
"That's ok another time than."
"Deal!"