4

Cherry blossom

" Oppa where are we going I thought we were going back to the dorm?"
Kai and Sayuri were currently walking down a dark little ally way, Sayuri stated to get nerves and tugged on Kai's arm. Kai look down at Sayuri cute little face, biting her lip.
"Oppa I feel like your taking me so where you can kill me?"
Kai chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.
"Nothing to be afraid of, I am taking you so where special."
  
"Here we are my favourite place!"
Sayuri read the sign Bubble pop gelato 
  "Gelato?"
" yeah this place is the best in the whole wide world and around the back is a cute little river we can sit there."
As they walked though the door a cute little girl about 4 ran up and hugged Kai
"Hello Bella-nee how are you?, look how big your getting"
"Kai oppa who's the pretty girl?"
"Bella-nee this is my friend Sayuri, Sayuri this is Bell, her parents own the shop."
"Hello Bella-nee, nice to meet you." Sayuri bent down to Bella's level and pulled on her cute little piggy tails. " I like your hair Bella" Bella slyly looked away.
" Thank you, your really really pretty!"
Kai bent down with them sitting behind Sayuri his legs on either side of her.
"Sayuri you can be the princess and Kai can be the prince, and you can get married  and live happily ever, in a big big castle."
Kai nuzzled his face into the side of Sayuri neck wrapping his arms around her waist. "I think you would make a good princess, princess Sayuri, has a real ring to it."
"Wow look at this cute couple, oh Kai!"
Sayuri struggled in Kai's arms, embarrassed  in front of the lady that just appeared.
"Hello Hannah this is Sayuri, Sayuri this is Hannah Bella's mum."
Sayuri quickly bowed " pleasure to meet you."
"Oh the pleasure is all mine sweetie,  so Kai what will it be today?, your usually?"
  "Yes please."
"And for you sweetheart?"
" um strawberry please!"
"Ok one strawberry and one mango, so Kai are you going to take Sayuri to sit at the river ?"
"Yes I will, we can watch the sunset."
"Oh that sounds nice, so how's school?"
"It's good, I am thinking about teaching dance again, to children my wrist is better now."
"Oh that will be good you can teach Bella she wants to learn how to dance."
"Yay Kai oppa can teach me dance."
"Here you two go, now you better hurry if you want to see the sunset."
Kai and Sayuri bowed and thanked Hannah and hugged Bella goodbye.

"What happened to your wrist?"
"I broke it dancing."
"Oh ouch how bad?"
 "Oh not to bad but I wasn't aloud to use for 3 months its only being the last few weeks I have being able to use it."
Kai and Sayuri sat on the grass bank near the river.
"That's play 20 questions"
Suggested Kai 
"Ok I will go first what is your fav colour Kai?
"Red."
"You?"
"Purple."
"Ok my turn favourite food?"
" Dangos!"
 "Mines korean beef."
"Ok favourite flower."
" violets."
'I love cherry blossoms."
"Favourite animal?"
"Pandas they are so cute!"
"They are very cute, just like someone I know."
Kai stared at Sayuri and she blushed 50 shades of red.
"Do you want to tasted my gelato?" Kai held it out to her,she hesitated at first but  she . She held hers out towards Kai so he could try hers but much to her surprise Kai pushed it towards her face so it was on her chin and nose.  He grabbed her chin and tilled her head up to look at him and it of her nose and chin.
"Mmm tasted very delicious."