3

Cherry blossom

( in Sehun and Luhan and Suho car.)
"Sehun why does it look like your planning world domination again, or just something evil what are you up to this time?
Sehun smiled at Suho, his lips and spoke,"I think I have a plan to get Sayuri to stay."
"Senshine holding someone hostage is against the law."
"I know little dear I know, no I have something far better planed in mind. "
Sehun let Suho and Luhan in on his plan and a plan it is indeed.

 

20 minutes later they arrived at school, and sadly for Sayuri sport is first. 
They played dodge ball in classes. It ended up being an epic battle against Kai and Chanyeol and Sehun and Baekhyun. Sayuri got hit in the arm by Sehun.

DING DING DING.

Standing in line in the canteen waiting to get food, Sayui talked to Sehun .
"So what is the name of the apartments you live in?"
"The blossom apartments."
"Blossom, how much is rent?"
"$250 a month I have payed half of that and rest is due in two days, and on top of that $300 for the pipes. I have no idea what I am going to do!"
" maybe take up the offer Kai gave working at his sister maid cafe."
"Yeah maybe."
"Oi Kai take Sayuri to see your sister after school she said she would take the job, we are not play soccer after school anymore."
"What no I didn't, I said maybe!"
"Sayuri hurry up and order your holding up the line." Sehun smirked at her.
"Oh your are evil Sehun and your up to something."
" I have no idea what your talking about."

Entering E1 everyone was there but Kris.
"Where is Kris?" Asked Sayuri
"He had an appointment."
Sayuri engaged in a conversation with a Chen, Tao and Backhyun about god only knows what.
Sehun walk over to Suho who was on his computer next to Luhan, and sat down on Luhan lap who's arms went around him Sehun relaxed into Luhan embrace. 
"I got the name of her apartment, it's the blossom apartments, now we need her key."
"Chanyeol already on that." Suho pointed towards Chanyeol who was ping Sayuri bag unnoticed by her. Looking though it  until he pulled a keys out, smiling. He though them across the room Sehun caught them in one hand, spinning in around with his fingers, noticing the apartment number.12. He showed the key to Luhan.
"Look Lulu 12 it must be fate."
"But how are we going distract her Sehunnie"
"Kai" Luhan eyes widen 
"Wh- what!"
"Oh Lulu, Kai is taking her to meet his sister about the job."
"Oh that's ok, because I thought you talking about his dancing, y dancing that's very distractive, ecipily when he takes his shirt off."
Sehun flicked the side of Luhan head 
" your an idiot little dear."
"Good news Sehun I talk to one of my contacts at furniture shop and he will have a bed and other furniture at the dorm with in two hours."
"Ok that's good have you heard from Kris Suho " 
"No not yet, I am just happy his cleaning his art space"

DING DING DING
Skip to the end of the day.
Unwilling Sayuri got into the car with Kai, to go to Sarang Maid cafe.
The other 10 boys watched as the car drove off.
"I think Sayuri will look rather cute as a maid cosplay." Lay commented 
The boys all nodded in agreement.
"Ok what to do first." Asked Chanyeol
" D.O and Lay I want you two to go back to the dorm and paint Sayuri room and decorated it don't let Kris touch it, but get him to help put the furniture together. The rest of us will go to her apartment to get her stuff. I told Kai to distract her as long as possible." Sehun explained to everyone.
"Wow so this is what Sayuri was so eager to get back to." The boys stood at the entrance of her apartment, not believing the state of her apartment. 
 " Tao it not Sayuri fault that she lives in a well a-"
" Suho there is no nice way to put it this is a piece of crap. "
" Ok it's not the best but I am guessing this is all she could afford."
"Ok man lets do this!"

With Sayuri and Kai

" Oh Kai she perfect look at her in maid out fit, it's like she was made for this she's just so cute!"
Sayuri stared at her own reflexion, she could barely make out her self under or the friles. She caught Kai smirking at her, Sayuri pocked her tongue out at Kai who chuckled.
"So Sis dose she have the job?"
"Of course of course!"
Sayuri bowed and thanked Kai's sister.
"So Kai tells me that your living with him and the other boys, I hope they are treating you well."
"Oh Kai how is my boy D.O, is he well, how is school for him?"
"D.O is good, he said the other day that he would like Beef Raman made by you Noona you will have to come over soon and make some for him."
 "Oh I will!, actually I have something I made for D.O if you could please give it to him."
" of course Noona."
"Ok I will be back in a minute."
"My boy?"
"My Noona , adores D.O, has from the moment I introduced her to him, she would do any for him."
" And how dose D.O feel about her affections?"
" Well some times she can be a bit full on,which scares him, but mostly he enjoys it."
Kai reached into his pocket removing phone.
"I needed to take this call"
"Hello"
"Yes we're still at the cafe, Longer ok. What time will you be ready by?" 
"Ok see you soon."
"Who wa-"
Sayuri was interrupted by Kai's Noona     
" I feel bad now I should have made so for everybody."
"That's ok Noona, I am sure everybody will understand."
"Ok Sayuri let's get you to work come on!"
Sayuri followed Kai's Noona into cafe.
Two hours later
After, being cute and laughing along with customers jokes Even if  they weren't funny, learning the ropes too her Job it was time for Sayuri and Kai to leave, Kai's Noona grabbed Sayuri into a bear hug.
"Welcome to family!"
"When do you want Sayuri back again Noona?"
"Umm lets see tomorrow is Friday how about Saturday morning about 9:30?"
"Sounds good,see you than."
"Kai don't forget to give the gift to D.O."