chapter 5

erotismo

NO ONE POV

jiyong was looking for you, the others member went to the van, you were standing in the middle of a hall, is winter and for no reason you were wearing shorts, you were freezing without friend without suitcase to unpack a jackets or sweater, jiyong take off his jacket put in on you and he pushed you to started to walked he just grapped you by the shoulders and lead you to one of the exits doors, "brooke is in the van dont make any noise just be a good girl and keep walking" you were scared, but you keep walking.

 


Once in the van

Taeyang: hello dear *you opened your eyes slowly*
TOP: we are not bad people, you forgot us!! *u laugh* jiyong what did u do to her?
Seungri: nice to see you again ____________ 
Daesung: Hello!! uri _________
You: hee-llo-o guys-s nice t-to see y-you a-aga-iin 
GD: dont be nervious*he says with a y voice and give u a smile*
You: Im freezing! *riri hugs u, u smile* btw, wheere my friend? 
Daesung: well hyung makes her faint *u laugh again and looked at tae*
TOP: where will you satying? 
YOU: in an apartment in donghae i think 
Tae: why are u not on vacation?
You: we are here for school finish our last year of the university *u feel like someone watching you* 
Tae: that great, well if you dont mind and if u r not that busy, we can hang out, right guys?
Top: yes !!
You : thanks guys :)


jiyong POV
 

________ and brooke arrived to home, i have to admit it ____(Y/N) is so pretty she look so pretty with my jacket
she would look better ... what Am I thinking? ... 
i wanna hug her, she looks innocent, I hug her and I feel my putting hard, it´s been so long since i had and _____ is so pretty, nice
I want her!


 
Your POV 

 

OMG!!! what just happened gd hug me and i might be craxy but i think i feel his XD omg! 
i always though that he ignore me but now i see he didnt, gosh, Should I tell him that Im XD??
gosh!! its just a hug and Im thinking in XD 


well this is chapter 5 this fanfic will be better !! 
comment if u want 
my english is not perfect i already know any mistake let me know :)

follow me on Tumblr

http://im-v-i-p-untilwhenever.tumblr.com/