new (best) friend

erotismo

You live in LA, you live with your parents.
It is a Winter nite when you are listen to the radio, the locutor is saying someone can win tickets to a concert.
you: I wish I could win tickets for a concert the Bigbang, but come on big bang’s tickets on the radio, that will never happen.
the locutor: the tickets that i´m giving away are from the bang of south korea: Bigbang!!!, you just have to call me and answer me a simple question.
you: OMO!! Bigbang! I have to call, I hope win.
you called to the radio and you call was accept
locutor: hello! Who are you?
you: Im ______(YN)
locutor: ok ______, you have the tickest just answer me: “what are the names, real names of the five members of Bigbang and the tour, and the name of their fans”
you: ok, the tour is called “alive” and the names of the members are Know Jiyoung, Dong Youngbae, Kang Daesung, Choi Seunghyun and 이승현  and the fandom is called VIP.
locuter: that’s correct!!! You are the winner of a VIP ticket and backstage pass.
You were talking for a while about when you will pass for the tickets.


You tell your parents you win a ticket concert for this Saturday, they say congrats!! XD you have a car so you will go by your on.
you: now the problem is what I can wear?! I have to be really beautiful I will see my future husbands XD hehehe well my husband GD !!
you choose a crop top a shorts and a blazer with booths. It’s a concert and I look great! XD
well you are on the way to the radio station for your ticket, you meet another lucky girl who won a ticket and stage pass.
?: hi ! you must be the other girl who won a Bigbangs ticket, right?
you: hi, yes I won the ticket, so you too?
?: yes, I love Taeyang!! My name is Brooke
you: hi brooke my name is _______(Y/N)
Brooke: nice to meet you______.
you: nice to meet you too.
brooke: well tell me will you with someone?
you: no, actually my friends don’t like kpop
Brooke: wow! Me too, I will go by myself, we should go together,
You: I like you idea beside will be seeing Bigbang in person backstage, so will be sitting together too.
brooke: just tell me one thing, who do you like? I told you I like Taeyang, so who is your favorite? *please no Taeyang*
you: he he your are silly, I don’t like Taeyang, well he is not my favorite, I like GD, well my husband GD hehehe
brooke: hehehe, I like you my friend.
you : so new friend, lets go for the greatest tickets in the world.
brooke: Lets go!!! *she takes your hand and run*
once you get the tickets the person in charge told you that you need to be 30min early. You both were agree.

 


 

The days pass so fast finally it is Saturday, and the concert starts at 7pm,
so you and brooke see each other in a mall, go for a coffee and at 6:30 both of you were at the stadium where the concert will be, you will able to enter first and be at first file really near to the stage.
brooke: omo! ______(Y/N) this is great, first time our husband are here he he, I cant believe that we be kissing our husbands
you: kissing? Hehe you are a dreamer XD
brooke: well what can I say Taeyang is my husband that what couples do, they kiss.
you: hehe you are really something, but it will be great just hug them.