chapter 3

erotismo

Chapter 3
 



dinner…..

You all went to a Italian restaurant, brooke still faint was all the way in the back of taeyang (since he is the reason why she fainted), well all of you get to the restaurant and sit in a table it was beautiful.

 

Brooke woke up and was in a little far from Taeyang, she got upset because of that, the dinner was fine you and brooke spent the night with them
 

  • No one POV
     

The restaurant was great, the atmosphere was nice the food so good, Taeyang were looking at brooke a lot, you were looking at gdragon you never seem him looked at you, but when you didn’t notice he looked at you, top, seungri and daesung had good time with you too, everything was great, the boys gave you a ride to the Brooke’s house, they were so nice with you two, gdragon seems to be a little distance, Taeyang were so nice with brooke, brooke were shy, once all of you arrived to the Brooke’s place, everyone said goodbye, gdragon and Taeyang memorized the Brooke’s address ….


 



Your POV
     the dinner was great, I was so near from gd he was in front of me his tattoos I love his hair, is so great, he is perfect, well what is perfect? In the concert I saw him looked at me and now he didn’t notice me, anyways I was near him so the result is that I’m happy.

Brooke’s POV
     The dinner was so great, Bigbang is awesome Taeyang looked at me and OMG!! I was so shy, but well he is the love of my life, he sat far from me, but I was with him in the same table eating the same once we arrived to my house but I saw Taeyang and gdragon talking and looking my house well my address and the names of the street, is strange but well maybe they want to know LA.

 



you stayed the rest of night in Brooke’s house:


you: I spent a great time well, I wanna tell you something that put me a little blue,
brooke: What’s wrong?
You: well I know that gdragon was looking at me all the concert but after that backstage and the dinner he was like ignoring me, I don’t know why he is like this
brooke: well you know they are famous so they have to be like this, I cant regret this night Taeyang were nice to me.
you: yes you fainted and Taeyang gave you a piggyback
brooke: OMG!!! *faint again*
you: *laugh* silly girl
brooke:*wake up* hehehe XD Taeyang is …asdfghhjlk!!!
you : hehehe you are crazy
brooke: you too, for gdragon XD
you: don’t remind me that.

 



No one POV
you and brooke when to sleep the rest of the night pass fast you back to your house nothing new.
a year pass by, you and brooke became best friends you and her were in the university, both of you apply for an exchange for go to Korea to study, and both got them, brooke received a letter with two tickets to south Korea, both of you remind Bigbang that the reason for apply to korea, but the news in korea were: Taeyang in love with some dancer and gdragon dating dara….
what will happen once you get to Korea
go to YG building?
meet bigbang again? 

.....