Chapter 2

Secret Crush

Yuri woke up early, not because of her alarm, but because of her manager. She yawned with wide open and felt around the bed for her phone. The ringing of her phone made her feel like it was the most annoying sound in the world. "WHO ON EARTH CALLS AT 5AM IN THE MORNING!!!" She complained. Her eyes squinted as she tried to read the name of the number.

"M..M..Manager oppa?!" She tried to make her voice sound awake as much as she can but failed.

"Aigoo! Sleeping in?!" her manager scolded as Yuri shouted in her head, "Sleeping in!!!?? Why wouldn't I sleep while the sun hasn't even set yet!"

Her manager told her to get ready quick because Jongsuk and her are going to have a stage greeting soon. So she stretched and got ready.


After they finished their stage greeting, they were about to leave when Yuri saw Inguk sitting at the back row. When everyone left, she ran up to him, "INGUK OPPA!" she yelled which gave him a shock. 

"How did you know I was here??" he asked. Yuri just gave him a smile and a small punch on the arm. "I'll see you later. Take care." She waved as she ran backstage.


Meanwhile, Jongsuk was busy on the phone talking to Hyoyeon...

Hyoyeon mumbled, "I wish to be with you. Always by your side..." to herself. She wrote something in her diary and smiled. What she didn't know was that Jessica was watching her from behind. She tried to get as close as she can to read what Hyoyeon wrote. She slightly read...

 

"Dear diary,

Today I talked to my secret crush Jongsuk but he said he can't hang out with me because he is with Yuri. What's that supposed to mean? What if they are doing something apart from work. I can't let Yuri steal my Jongsuk away from me. But it's not like I'm jealous of her...or...anything...."

 

Jessica couldn't see the rest of what she wrote. But Jessica smiled. "So that's who she likes...I knew she acted..different..around him." she laughed quietly as she walked out the room.


 

*END OF CHAPTER*

 

 

 

 

I know I didn't write much for this chapter but I think I'm starting to get writers block. :P

Comment down below what I can improve and what is your ideal amount of chapters??? I feel like it's starting to get cheesy or is it just me. I'm trying to make it as good as possible but TBH I'm not a good writer although I am trying my best. I WILL continue tomorrow because I haven't updated in 5 days and this chapter didn't have much. Oh and who do you go for?? Yuri and Jongsuk? Yuri and Inguk? Hyoyeon and Jongsuk? There are many opportunities so please continue to read ^.^