Chapter 3

Secret Crush

*A few days later*

Hyoyeon got into to SNSD's van as she eyed Yuri. "What?!" Yuri asked, "Is there something on my face!!??" She quickly took out her phone to looked at her reflection. Suddenly, a message popped out saying "I want to see you..".

Hyoyeon looked over and when she saw the name, her hurt felt like it was crushed multiple times. "Lee..Jong...Suk..." she whispered to herself under her breath. A tear ran down her cheek but she quickly wiped it off.

Yuri quickly closed her phone before anyone saw. "Why does he want to see me. Is he mad at me? Did I do something? DOES HE KNOW I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY FACE??? OH! I don't have anything on my face!!! So why did Hyoyeon look at me like that?" Yuri thought curiously.


Yuri arrived at the park in a beautiful dress and looked like an angel. Jongsuk's heart stuttered to flutter. 

"OH!" Yuri smiled as she walked over. Jongsuk did a weird shy laugh. He grabbed his neck with his hand and looked down smiling. "You look very pretty today." he complimented her. Yuri jokingly replied, "Are you saying I'm ugly every other day. Hehehe." Jongsuk got really nervous and blurted out, "NO..NO YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!" he covered his mouth with his hand in embarrassment. 

Yuri blushed and her cheeks became pink. "So, why did you call me here?" she asked.

"Ah! Ummm...ummm...confession?" he said quietly. "Confession?" "Yes, umm...well...I wanted to confess that I..I love you.." he said starting to blush and his face became red.

"LOVE!!??"

Yuri screamed in shock. Everyone in the park gave her an evil stare for disturbing them. She gave them an awkward smile and bowed "sorry" to them. "Love?!" she shouted-whispered. Jongsuk nodded, "Yes. I want to be the one that protects you. The one you see every morning when you wake up...I'm not saying anymore because it's kind of cheesy and I'm about to cringe.", they both giggled, "Will you be my girlfriend?" he kneeled as he gave her a bouquet of her favourite flowers. 

Yuri smiled....

 

*END OF CHAPTER*


I have no idea when and how to finish of the story. People who wanted Hyoyeon to be with Jongsuk or Inguk to be with Yuri, you still have a chance. Don't be sad. 

I feel like my story is about to get cheesy but what do you think. I'm trying my hardest to make the story good :P

Don't forget to subscribe and comment :)