Chapter 4

Secret Crush

"Stupid." Yuri laughed, "Of course." She gave Jongsuk a tight hug and a kiss. It was both of their first kiss. It was a really special moment. The spring leaves fell down around them. Jongsuk's eyes closed slowly as he felt Yuri's lips press against his.


Jongsuk and Yuri's hands intertwined. Their hands swung back and forth as they walked happily to Yuri's apartment. Suddenly, Jongsuk looked over at Yuri and realized that she had a concerned look on her face. She was replaying what happened earlier that morning on the way to the park.

*Flashback*

Jessica walked into Yuri's room as she was getting changed. "Oh! Where are you going?" she asked curiously.

"I'm going to meet Jongsuk at the park. Why?"

"Actually...Hyoyeo...." Jessica hesitated, "Nevermind. No reason. No reason at all."

Yuri raised an eyebrow, shrugged and continued getting ready.

*End of Flashback*

"Why was she like that? What was she going to say?" Yuri started thinking nervously if she had done something wrong. "Did she know that he was going to ask me to date him today? Was I not supposed to say no?" 

Jongsuk interrupted her thoughts, "What's wrong?" He asked as he worried if she actually liked him. "Hmmm?" Yuri noticed him looking serious. "Ummm.....Nothing." she said as she plastered a fake smile on her face.

When reaching the apartment, Yuri did a cute smile and waved at him. "Bye!" 

"Bye. And say hi to Hyoyeon for me." Jongsuk replied with a crooked smile.


Hyoyeon opened the window for fresh air when she saw Yuri outside with Jongsuk holding hands. Her smile eventually turned into a frown when she spotted Yuri holding a bouquet of flowers in the other hand.

Hyoyeon's mouth dropped wide open. "N..n..no way." she stuttered as tears started forming in her eyes, "It can't be. They're not dating right?!"

Hyoyeon shook her head in disbelief. She turned around in fury, "I've been trying to get him to like me for over 3 years and now he is dating one of my BEST FRIENDS!!! No...just! No."

She run across the room, jumped onto the couch and started biting her nails nervously. Hyoyeon was NOT going to let this happen.

Just when she was about to call Yuri, the door opened wide and Yuri was standing there staring at Hyoyeon. It was the first time seeing her like that. She looked..so...stressed. "WHAT'S WRONG HYOYEON?! ARE YOU OK!?" she worried and sat next to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon wiped away her tears and tried to straighten up her face. "No. No I'm not. You know what, I like Jongsuk and you better stay away from him." She stated confidently.

"Wait. What?" Yuri got really confused. "You? Is this what Jessica was trying to tell me?"

"What? What did she say?" Hyoyeon started thinking how did Jessica know. "NOTHING!" Yuri shouted. She was getting extremely puzzled and tried to get her head together. 

"Should I tell her I'm dating him? I shouldn't should I. It would just make matters worse." Yuri decided in her head. "Anyways what do you mean 'stay away from him'? What am I doing? We're...just..friends." She lied. 

Hyoyeon got up angrily and rolled her eyes. "Pfft. I saw what you did." she angrily stomped away leaving Yuri bewildered."I don't get it. What did I do? What did she see me do?"


 I know I haven't updated in awhile because I'm running out of ideas. Also I made a trailer ^.^ but I can't stand watching it so I don't know if you want to. LOL. Anyways, if you want to watch it ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDHfM3cvEAY

Another thing is, 3 weeks ago I started being obsessed with BTS(Bangtan Boys and everything else they're called) so shoutout to any ARMYs reading this. >.< The funny thing is that I'm listening to BTS-Where did you come from. VKOOK!!!!!!!!