Chapter 1

Secret Crush

Yuri, Jongsuk and Inguk had just finished filming some of their scenes for their movie 'No Breathing' and everyone was about to take off home. Jongsuk walked off towards the carpark when Yuri saw him and ran to him. 

"Jongsuk-ah~" she called and jumped next to him.

"What?" he replied.

"Come take a selca with me!" she asked with a cute voice. "Are you trying to do aegyo with me?" he . Yuri laughed at his little comment and stuck her tongue out at him. She took her phone out and they posed cutely for the camera. Then, Yuri and Jongsuk started to talk and laugh for awhile.

 

 


 *MEANWHILE*

Seo Inguk packed his things into his bag and swung it over his shoulder. He started walking to the carpark until he saw Yuri running to Jongsuk. His heart started pounding heavily and he felt...weird.

"It's not like I like her or love her...or...anything.." he worried in his head, "Plus, she's not even my type." Inguk sneered and drove off in his car.


Yuri wiped off tears of laughter and cried "YOU'RE TOO FUNNY!" Then, Jongsuk had a concerned look on his face and asked, "So how are you getting home? Are you driving?"

Yuri shook her head, "Nope, I'm taking the bus." "Ehhhhh~ No way!!!!" Jongsuk smirked, "A celebrity like you can't ride a bus home by herself. Especially if you're a SNSD member. You could be attacked!! Here, Let me drive you." He opened the door and Yuri smiled as she took a seat on the passenger seat.

"So, where do you want me to drive you to?"


Jongsuk stopped the car and asked "Is this the place?" Yuri nodded. As she was getting out of the car, she quickly turned around and bent down to look at Jongsuk. She grinned at him from ear to ear.

"What?" Jongsuk worried. "Come inside. I want to introduce you to the SNSD members. It's the least I can do to thanks you for driving me here."

 

While going into the elevator, Jongsuk whined, "What to do? I'm really shy." 

"You weren't shy when we first met me. You even did 'aegyo' to me by biting me!! I was really shocked you know. It was the first time someone I just met bit me." Yuri teased, "And anyways, you're already best friends with Hyoyeon-unnie.

The elevator door opened as they reached the floor. Yuri walked over to the door and knocked while Jongsuk followed behind her.

The door opened and cries came from every direction. "UNNIE!!" "YURI-AH!!!" They all gave each other a group hug.

"OH!" Taeyeon realise Jongsuk standing there. She whispered to the other members, "1..2..3"

"HELLO! WE'RE GIRLS GENERATION!!"

Jongsuk smiled awkwardly and bowed, "Hello, I'm Lee Jongsuk."

"JONGSUK-AH!!!!" Hyoyeon screamed, 'COME! COME SIT INSIDE. LET'S TALK!!!"

Jongsuk smiled and sat on the couch. Everyone talked and laughed.

*END OF CHAPTER*

How is it??? Am I doing fine or is it too awkward. I will try to update soon but now I'm busy. Comment down what you think about my first fanfic and what I can do to make it better. Also comment if I have  any grammar or spelling errors. TBH I think this will be the only fanfic I will do because it's..not..really..MINE AND KRIS'S STYLE!! MUAHHAHAHA. Lol Nah but seriously I don't like to these things too often so this is a one time thing. BUT ANNNYYYWAAAYSSS I hope you liked it.