So Much For Love Part 2

Love Isn't Enough ( Two-Shot )

Shin Hye Jin's POV

I could feel my tears starting to build up in my eyes and dared to fall down. My eys kept on focusing on the snow falling out of the window..... actually..... today SHOULD have been a special day for me, Ming Zhu, Hyun Joong and Zhou Mi. You see..... today, this is the day when we met those guys.... in China. It all started with a snowball.... then the memorable bondings we had together. Little did i know that I was already crying... and so was Ming Zhu.

Jung Min and Siwon got worried again.

"Hye Jin-ah.... what's wrong..... does your body hurt? I'll call the nurse." Jung Min said as he wiped the tears on my cheek.

"No.... Jung Min-ah, nothing hurts." Yeah right. Nothing hurts..... just this stupid heart! "Don't call the nurse." I tried to smile at him.

"By the way guys.... you should.... change your clothes now.... they're all dirty... sorry if we were the reason why you guys can't rest and change.... Mianhae." Ming Zhu apologized.

"Anni..... you girls aren't a bother to us... you'll never be. But... if we go home..... who will take care of you?" asked Siwon, worriedly.

"We'll be fine." She faked a smile. "Really!"

Jung Min went outside and when he returned, he brought along two nurses.

"We will leave for just about an hour and these two nurses will take care of you. Arasso?"

I smiled at him and nodded. These two guys..... they care for us..... not like those other two.

So, the two of them left in a hurry. The room seemd so quiet when they left. Haizt.

An hour had passed...

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in!"

"Hey girls! How are you two doing?" Siwon and Jung Min asked, and it semed that they look clean and fresh.

"Hey... here....doing well." i lied.

 

The next morning.....

I gently opened my eyes and saw everyone sleeping. Siwon was still on Ming Zhu's side, holding her hand while Jung Min was intertwining his fingers with mine. With my other hand, i gently rubbed his hair, careful not to wake him up. When i looked out of the glass on the wall of the room..... I saw them.... Hyun Joong and Zhou Mi... leaning against the glass.. looking at us....

God! Why now! Why them?!

I stared at Hyun Joong and he stared back at me. Then.... the ... i mean... his wife, hugged him and kissed him.

"OH MY ING GOD!" i screamed. Ooops. I didn't mean to say that.... but it slipped.

Everyone woke up and looked outside.

"! What the hell are they doing here?!" Siwon asked as stood up.

"Hye Jin-ah, why are they here? I don't want to see them!" Ming Zhu said.

Jung Min opened the door and the two of them went outside to talk to them.

 

Ming Zhu's POV

The door was slightly opened so we can hear their conversation.

"You punk! What are you doing here?!" asked Siwon angrily.

"We're here to visit! Got a problem with that?!" Zhou Mi snorted back, walking near at Siwon.

"Yah! i thought you were already spending your honeymoons in China." Jung Min said as he crossed his arms.

"Hmmmph! I don't want to go there yet." Hyun Joong replied.

"That's because my husband wants to see the before he'll enjoy the pleasure I'll give him." Jessica said seductively.

"Shut up you ! No ones talking to you!" Jung Min shouted.

Hyun Joong pushed Jung Min and said, "Do not ever talk like that to my wife, you !"

"Huh! Here we go again! You know that they did not do anything wrong! Yet, you guys still protect your wives!" Siwon yelled.

"And why do you guys care so much for them?" Zhou Mi smirked. "I know what you guys feel for them and do you even think that you would replace us in their hearts?"

"Shut up, you imbescile!" Then Siwon punched Zhou Mi hard, on his face, causing him to fall down on the white tiles. He got him by the collar and said something.

"My husband!" screamed Tiffany.

And in a flash, Jung Min also hit Hyun Joong.

We wanted to go out of our beds and stop  the fight, but we can't.

Finally, a doctor came and stopped the fight. Both teams were bleeding.

"Stop it! This is a hospital and not a boxing ring! There are patients here who need to take their rest so please respect them. If you want to fight, do it outside this place!" says the doctor.

Now, they were glaring at each other, and Zhou Mi and Hyun Joong just left with their wives.

the two of them returned inside the room and theyir lips were bleeding.

"Why did you guys fight?" I asked.

"He was getting on my nerves." replied Siwon as he wiped the blood on the corner of his lips.

"Your lips are bleeding." Hye Jin said.

"This is nothing. But, they still had the guts to show theirselves here!" Jung Min said.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                    ~Shin Hye Jin (Co-author) XD

 

Sorry for the late update. Mianhae *bows repeatedly* I hope you guys enjoy this chapter that i made. :D Again, this is Hye Jin :D