So much for love..

Love Isn't Enough ( Two-Shot )

 

As I opened the invitation.. I gasped and nearly cried. How can this happen? I know him from head to toe but, why is he going to marry someone he doesn’t even like!

 

I may introduce myself as Ming Zhu, Liu Ming Zhu to be exact. I have a friend naming Shin Hye Jin. Well, she’s my bestest best friend in the whole wide universe. Well, I knew her since we were in diapers. I love her to death. Well, There’s still someone I love.. Zhou Mi.

 

“ Hye Jin.. “ I said while crying. “ How can he do this to me? He’s my everything. “ I explained.

“Ming Zhu, you are not the only one who is in that situation. I too! Hyun Joong! Kim Hyun Joong! My only love is going to be married too. With that darn old filthy Jessica Jung! “ She angrily said while sobbing.

 

Yes. He’s getting married already. And, I’m his Maid Of Honor.

Yes. It hurts right? It hurts so so much. I love him so much but, how can he do this to me? Am I that being cursed by someone? I just hope, nothing will happen.

 

Zhou Mi and Hyun Joong’s parents doesn’t want Hye Jin and I to be Zhou Mi and Hyun Joong’s girlfriends or anything. In fact, Zhou Mi and Hyun Joong just treat us just like their sisters. But without them knowing, yes. I love him.

 

The day of the wedding came.

 

“ Is there anyone objecting? “ No one stood up.

“ Do you, Ms. Jung  take Kim Hyun Joong as your beloved lawfully wedded husband? “

“ I do, Father. “

“ And do you, Kim Hyun Joong, take Jessica Jung as your beloved and lawfully wedded wife? “

Hyun Joong turned to the spot where Hye Jin was sitting. I saw my bestie’s eyes. I know that she’s hurt deep down inside but, manage to fake a smile.

“ I do. With all my heart. “ He said.

As I watched my best friend being punished by pain, I nearly tear up. I feels like, her heart is tearing into pieces. Poor Hye Jin. I wish I could comfort her.

“ Do you, Ms. Lee take Zhou Mi to be your beloved and lawfully wedded husband? “

“ I do. “ She said seductively..

“ And do you, Zhou Mi take Tiffany Lee to be your wedded wife? “

 

My eyes were getting watery but I managed to hold it. As soon as my tears were going to fall, he turned to me.

I nodded and faked a smile.

It hurts. Yes. Very much.

 

“ I do. “ He said.

 

As soon as he said those words, I felt my heart stopped and a huge pain inside me. The best men who were, Park Jungmin and Choi Siwon asked us what’s wrong.

“ Nothing’s wrong. We’re okay. “ Hye Jin said.

 

“ Are you sure? “ Jungmin asked.

“ Yes we are super duper sure. “ I replied.

 

As soon as the wedding was finished, we went to the reception. We were the first ones to arrive. I was holding back my tears yet, it may fall in any second. Someone then yelled that the newlyweds are already there. We sat down in front of them. I overheard what Tiffany and Jessica told Zhou Mi and Hyun Joong. “ Look at those es. They look really filthy and they look like ! “

. I cursed inside of me.

Hye Jin looks at me concerned as I replied nothing.

 

“ It is now the time, when the grooms and the brides’ dance! “

Everybody cheered except for us. We went to the comfort room and sobbed. I was in the cubicle and Hye Jin is in front of the mirror. Hye Jin was about to kick the mirror but I stopped her. Poor Hye Jin. I pity her so much. We heard a knock on the door.

“ I was dumb for loving him! I was really stupid! “ I shouted.

Just then..

“ Ming Zhu! Hye Jin! Open up! “ Hyun Joong and Zhou Mi shouted.

“ No! No! No! “ Hye Jin shouted.

“ Okay if you are not going to come out, then we are going to come in. “

The finally came in and talked. Hyun Joong  went near to Hye Jin and said,

“ Hye Jin, I know that you love me. It’s just, I’m now married. Please understand. I love you too but, as a sister of mine. “

 

I know Hye Jin’s heart is shouting from all the pain she’s experiencing.  Just then, Zhou Mi opened the door of the cubicle and knelt down.

“ I’m sorry. I love you too but, just as a sister okay?  I don’t want to hurt you but, it’s just I’m already married. “ he said.

“ Save it for next time! How can you guys hurt us like this! We knew each other since we were young. Haven’t you felt anything? LOVE?! Haven’t you felt it since we met?! “ I asked while shouting.

 

We ran outside and bumped into Jungmin and Siwon. They were asking if what’s the problem. We ran and cried. Siwon and Jungmin ran after us. I cried and cried. Just then, my heels broke. Hye Jin helped me to stand up but, there was a huge truck.

 

“ MING ZHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ “ HYE JIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “

They both shouted. It was too late. We were already hit.

Siwon and Jungmin ran towards us and then hugged us. They were crying. So much. They tuxedoes were soaked in blood. Siwon ripped one of the sleeves of the tuxedo and wrapped it all over my head.

 

 

Zhou Mi’s POV

When we were in the CR, Hyun Joong hyung and I talked.

“ I’m really sorry Ming Zhu. I love you so much but, It’s our freaking parents’ decision to marry these es. “ I said while crying.

“ Mine too. Hye Jin will always stay in my heart. Forever and ever. “

We went to the reception hall. Just then, our wine glass broke and I felt a really really painful kind of pain inside my chest. A guest then shouted, Ming Zhu and Hye Jin were hit by a car. Hyun Joong hyung and I rushed outside and found them lying in the middle of the street with Siwon and Jungmin. I felt really guilty and felt pain.

 

Ming Zhu’s POV

We were then rushed to the hospital. As we were in the operating room, Siwon and Jungmin waited impatiently. Zhou Mi, Hyun Joong and their wives came.

“ What are you doing here?! “ Siwon shouted at Zhou Mi.

“ Why do you care if I’m here?! “ Zhou Mi screamed.

Siwon then grabbed Zhou Mi’s necktie then punched him.

“ Why did you do that to my husband?! “ Tiffany asked. “ Honey, are you okay?! “

“ Oh go with your filthy husband you ! “ Siwon said.

“ Don’t you ever talk to my wife like that or you’ll get it! “ Zhou  Mi said.

“ Oh now you are defending her?! “ Jungmin exclaimed.

“ Yah Jungmin! Why do you care?! “ Hyun Joong asked angrily.

Jungmin punched Hyun Joong.

 

Zhou Mi and Hyun Joong went away. When they were out of sight, Jungmin cursed something.

I promise, I would kill them. As soon as they do something to Hye Jin that will hurt her, I would surely finish and kill him.

 

Siwon and Jungmin stood by our sides. Even though they where not yet dressed, they did stood beside us. At 11:00 PM, I woke up. To my surprise, Hye Jin woke up too.

“ Shin Hye Jin! Finally you are awake! “ said Jungmin as he held her hand.

I was surprised with Jungmin’s quick actions. What?! Choi Siwon’s holding my hand?

“ Liu Ming Zhu!!! I knew you are okay! “ he said cheerfully.

I was enlightened.. Just then, Hye Jin’s phone rang.

“ Hello? Oh it’s you. Why did you call me? Oh don’t ever call me Kim Hyun Joong! I don’t want to hear your voice neither to see your face again! “

She pressed the end button ASAP. I guess, it’s Hyun Joong. After a few minutes, my phone rang. Oh . It’s Zhou Mi.

“ Hello?! Why did you call?! Oh yeah? Well, your wife is calling you! Oh….. really. You love her so much? Oh.. I see. “

I pressed the end call button, turned my phone off, removed the sim card then threw it in the garbage bin.

We talked and talked until the topic went to the topic of the newlyweds’ honeymoon.

 

“ Where are they staying Siwon oppa? “ I asked.

“ In China. “ Siwon said.

Oh no.. I cursed to myself..

 

Flashback…

 

“ Hye Jin! We are now here in China! “ I said. It’s snowing at that time. Our parents got a job in China. We were just an average family who earns an average amount to strive a family.

“ Ming Zhu! “ Hye Jin shouted. She aimed a snow ball right in my face but, a young man was hit.

The other guy kept on laughing. Well the one that was hit was just smiling.

“Oh I’m sorry! “ Hye Jin exclaimed.

“ It’s okay “ he smiled.

“ By the way, I’m Kim Hyun Joong. 8 years old “

“ I’m Shin Hye Jin, 5 years old. And this is my friend, Liu Ming Zhu “

The other tall boy went to Hyun Joong. He put his right arm into Hyun Joong’s shoulder.

“ Aren’t you going to introduce me Hyun Joong hyung? “ he said.

“ Introduce yourself! “ Hyun Joong answered.

“ I’m Zhou Mi. 8 years old. “ He said.

“ I’m Liu Ming Zhu, 5 years old. “

 

We played and played until it was the end of the day. From that day on, we became friends and I developed feelings for Zhou Mi and Hye Jin developed feelings for Hyun Joong.

 

End of Flashback…

 

A tear formed in my eyes. Siwon was asking us why I am crying. I answered nothing.