Smiles Despite of Tears

Love Isn't Enough ( Two-Shot )

Days, weeks passed by and everyone tried to move on. the smiles have been since once more on everyone's faces. Siwon and Ming Zhu became a couple while Hye Jin and Jungmin stayed as friends. Jungmin understands why and ought to protect Hye Jin forever.

Siwon and Ming Zhu had a very happy relationship. Deep inside Ming Zhu, she still remembers Zhou Mi. Some nights, she would cry because of a feeling of her cheating. Even though she didn't have any relationship with Zhou Mi, she still feels cheating on him. Sure, she loves Siwon, and she tries everything to make him happy. She keeps on wishing that her life with Siwon won't have tears and major fights involve. During the first days in a reltionship with him, her eyes are with Siwon but her heart still screams for Zhou Mi. Until she really realized that she is happy to be with Siwon.

But still, each day, the girls would miss their friends. Always looking and watching their phones if they would call. But no. No communication nor news from them. Hye Jin's chest still aches, eyes becoming blurry, but always fights it back and would just smile. Not wanting anyone to get worried. She always tried to move on with him, thinking and noting in mind that he has a wife and may have kids of his own. But thinking of it makes her weaker. She would just shake it off her mind and concentrate on the good things she has now.