Is This Farewell?

Love Isn't Enough ( Two-Shot )

It has been 3 weeks since the girls stayed in the hospital. According to the doctor, the girls are getting better and can now go home.

"Did you hear that? we can go home!" screamed the girls.

"Great!" then all of a sudden, Jungmin hugged Hye Jin and Siwon hugged Ming Zhu. The girls were shocked but still hugged them back. 

After a few seconds, they broke the hug. The two guys were still smiling, as they saw the girls blushing.

"Well, we have to go first. Okay? We'll be back after finishing some things." Siwon said. The girls nodded and they left.

"Hye Jin-ah." called Ming Zhu. " I... have to tell you something."

"What is it?" Hye Jin asked as she tilted her head.

"Siwon....."

"What about him?"

"You see....... during the times that I'm hurt...... he's always been there. Especially since the wedding.... i think...:"

"OMO! Don't tell me! You..."

Ming Zhu smiled. "I think i like him......."

Hye Jin was speechless.

"What? Hye Jin! Say something!'

"You're growing feelings for him...."

"Ye... but.. I still can't get Zhou Mi out of my head."

"I know..... "

Then the day when the girls will go home arrived.Siwon and Jungmin helped the girls and took them to their condo.

They helped the girls to unpack clothes and they made lunch for them. All have been pretty well since that day.

One night, Siwon and Jungmin arrived at their condo.

"Girls."

"Hmm?"

"Hyun Joong hyung and Zhou Mi are still here in Korea."

The girl went stiff for a while. "And so?" asked Hye Jin, pretending not to care.

"They will be leaving tomorrow and they'll leave in USA... forever." Jungmin continued.

"oh..." was all the girls could say.

siwon sighed. "Well, do you want to see them before they will leave?"

A smile crept on the girls' faces. "NE!" they excalimed. "Thank you." says Ming Zhu.

 

The next day...

"Come on Ming Zhu! Hurry up! We'll be late!" Hye Jin said and knocked on the door.

"Wait!" then after a few minuted, Ming Zhu came out of the door. They went down the elevator and saw Siwon and Jungmin, leaning on the side of their cars. They smiled and waved at them. The men also smiled which showed their warm smile and pearly withe teeth.

Off they went to the airport.

Meanwhile...

*All pasengers to USA must now go inside the plane*

Zhou Mi and Hyun Joong kept on looking around the airport. They were hoping to see their best friends, their loves before they'll leave.

Their wives noticed this and asked, "Honey... what's wrong?"

"Uh... nothing." lied Zhou Mi.

"But I know something's bothering you, Baby." says Jessica.

"Really.... it's nothing." answered Hyun Joong.

"Yah! stop lying to us! we know that you are looking for those es!" Tiffany exploded.

"Well! Don't expect to see their whorish faces here!" screamed Jessica.

"And what do you call your plastic surgeried face?" Hye Jin asked. They have arrived exactly before the passengers will enter the plane.

They all turned around and was surprised to see their presence there. Siwon. Ming Zhu. Jungmin. Hye Jin. All glaring at Jessica and Tiffany.

Jessica and Tiffany's jaws dropped but Zhou Mi and Hyun Joong were so happy to see them that they immidiately hugged them.

"Ming Zhu!" Zhou Mi said. "I thought..."

"What? You thought I won't be here? Of course I want to see you before...... you'll leave." Ming Zhu whispered the last part. Hearing those words escape made her heart ache.

"Hye Jin.... I'll miss you so much!" Hyun Joong said and hugged Hye Jin tighter.

"Oppa..... I'll miss you too.... " she whispred. Tears started building up in her eyes.

Both of the girls were teary. Zhou Mi and Hyun Joong didn't want to let go of them...but... they had to. They will miss their smiles, hearing their laughs and their warmth.

"So... this is farewell....." Zhou Mi smiled, fighting the bad feelings.

"I guess so..." Ming Zhu said as a tear dropped.

Zhou Mi wiped her tear with his thumb. "Shhh." he cooed. "I'll miss you."
Hye Jin's tears didn't stop to fall. Hyun Joong hugged her again and mummbled 'I Love You'. But Hye Jin didn't hear it. "Hye Jin-ah..... I'm sure you'll find someone right for you. Take Jungmin for example." he said with a weak laugh and a heavy chest.

The two of them looked at Jungmin and Siwon. "Take care of them, okay?"

the other two nodded. "We promise." 

They stayed inside the airport until the four vanished insie the plane. 

*Inside the Plane*

The two men looked outside the window while their wived cuddled and wrapped their arms around them. All that the men could think of was to turn back time and to be with the girls they love not with these women.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                  -Shin Hye Jin