Oh Baby, Baby, Baby

LAYHAN LAND

Genre: a bit of angst/fluff

PG

Luhan is pregnant and he doesnt know how Yixing would react

--------

 

 

 

 

Luhan looks at the stick for the third time since he pee on it. He couldnt believe it, this couldnt be true. I mean yes there times where Yixing would just carry him on the bed, and they would do it three times sometimes. But still, they would always use protection. Then it clicks on Luhan's mind, that night. The night when they got drunk.

The pregnant boy grunts, as he throws the stick to the trash. How is he going to explain this to Yixing? they barely start it going out, how is he going to tell him he was pregnant with his baby. There was never even a talk about babies, they are to young for that. Plus Yixing barely got a promotion to senior executive, he was in top of his career, Luhan couldnt do this to him.

He just couldnt.

The first person he calls is Minseok, he need it a good friend right now. "hey Minseok, can you come over?" "uhm, sure, is something wrong?" Luhan want it to scream 'yes, im pregnant', but he swallows everything. "just come okay" "...okay" they both hang up. Luhan touches his stomach and even when he cant feel the baby yet, he still imagine's he can.

His scared, his scared Yixing might not want the baby. Because he thinks he does, he wants to dress him or her up. He wants to pick him or her up everytime they fall, he wants to hear him or her call him 'daddy'. Luhan chuckles covering his mouth, he made up his mind. He wants to his keep his baby. He runs to his room, and looks at himself in the big mirror.

He leans back alittle, to pretend how he would look when his stomach starts to grow. He chuckles, because this is crazy. Luhan his stomach, liking the feeling. "Luhan what are you doing?" Minseok breaks Luhan's happiness, as he stands by the door. Yixing, Sehun, and Minseok have their own key for Luhan's apartment, so he wasnt surprise when he didnt hear Minseok knock on the door.

"uhm..."

"Luhan, are...are you pregnant?" Minseok's tone of voice didnt sound like he was freaking out, so Luhan hopes Yixing acts this way. "ye..yes" Minseok opens his mouth, then closes it. He takes some air in, trying to process what Luhan just said to him. Then the happiness kicks in, he ends up smiling and laughing until he runs to Luhan's arms.

"oh my god"

"i know"

"does Yixing know?" Minseok looks at Luhan, and thats when his smile dies down. "what?" "he doesnt know....and i dont know if i should tell him" Minseok does a -are-you-crazy- expression. "Luhan he has to know!" "his in top of his career, he doesnt need this" Minseok takes Luhan's hand, and makes him sit down in the bed. "Luhan listen to yourself, listen to what your saying"

"i know what im saying"

"so what? your just going to get your things and leave him?" Luhan shrugs, he was starting his career too he couldnt just leave. "just tell him Luhan, i bet his going to be really happy" "and what if his not? what if he hates me!? i dont think i can live with that" Minseok sits down next to Luhan, and softly Luhan's hair.

"so your really going to do this?"

"yes"

Minseok hugs Luhan, hoping he'll find some comfort. "i'll help you pack" Luhan touches his stomach, and he begs for his baby to forgive him and he hopes one day he can understand.

 

From that point on, it was hard for Luhan with all of puking then the food craving. Sometimes Luhan would break down and cry, he really need it Yixing to be by his side. There was times when he really couldnt go on anymore. But when he would look at himself in the mirror, and how his belly would grow that would give him strenght.

 

Luhan continues to work in his apartment, so no one would know his pregnant. The only person that would visit it him was Minseok, and not even him could keep his mouth shut about Yixing. "his looking for you, he doesnt understand how you just left" "he'll forget me soon, he will..." Luhan's voice dies down, because he didnt want Yixing to forget him. No matter how selfish that sounds.

"if you could just--"

Luhan stands up, "No Minseok! i won't" then they hear the sound of water spilling, "oh my god, Luhan i think your water broke" "my...what..broke?" Minseok stands up, and grabs the bag that Luhan had pack three weeks ago. "we have to go to the hospital" he grabs Luhan's hand, and they both walk out of the apartment.

Everything is alright, Luhan was still very much calm. But ones they get in the car, Luhan starts to scream from the contractions. "get out!!" Luhan starts to yell at his baby, he couldnt take the contractions and they are barely starting. "just breathe Luhan, just breathe" "Breathe?! dont tell me to breathe, this hurts" Luhan starts to push, cause the pain is to much and he doesnt want this baby inside of him anymore.

"Luhan dont push! your not having the baby in the car!"

"then drive faster!!" Luhan yells, yells the words, yells cause this pain is to much. Yells because it makes him feel abit better. Even when his throat is disagreeing.

 

12 hours of labor later, Luhan holds on to his baby boy. Minseok takes pictures with his cheap camera, which he hopes Luhan doesnt notice. "so what his name?" "Wei" the baby opens his eyes when he hears his name for the first time, "i think he likes it" Luhan chuckles, "so what does his name mean?" "strength, his my strength" Minseok gets close to the baby, letting the baby smell enter his nose.

"i think it fits him"

 

Years past, and now Wei is three years old. Luhan has never love life more as he does now. "you want a cupcake?" he asks his son, when Luhan sees the cupcake store. Wei doesnt pay attention, and continues to grab Luhan's hand. He was very quiet little boy, he prefer to listen to music or pretend his playing the piano. He was also had this kind of lost look on him, and Luhan couldnt believe he has so many qualities that remind him of Yixing.

"Wei?" before he could kneels down so he could talk to his son, his phone rings. "hello" "why?" the voice sounds foreign to Luhan, but it seems his heart recognize the voice. "why, didnt you tell me Luhan?" "...Yixing?" Yixing sighs, but it sounds like his tears are building up in his eyes, "he looks beautiful," Luhan starts to look around, until he sees Yixing behind them.

"he looks so much like me" Yixing chuckles, letting his tears fall to the floor. "how..how do you know?" "Minseok been keeping me updated" Luhan wants to kill Minseok at this moment, but at the same time he wants to hug him and tell him 'thank you'. "hey Wei, you want to meet someone?" Yixing smiles when he hears the name of his son through the phone.

Wei looks at Luhan, and nods very lightly. Yixing hangs up, and runs to them. "Wei thats your dad" "..dad...?" Yixing pulls Wei into a hug, and wishes to never let go.  Because the sound of being call 'dad' is something he wants to hear for the rest of his life. Yixing looks at Luhan, and pulls him to a hug too. "never leave me again Luhan"

Luhan starts to cry in Yixing's shoulder, as he silently makes a promise to never leave him again.