[2/2]

Crappy Love War





Taehyung's P.O.V
[Note: Editing]

A/N: Grey texts are past stories.
 

“Is this gaylord already dead?” Jimin asked, kicking a few times on Jungkook's cheek.

“Damn, we've just knocked him down in five minutes.” Yoongi exclaimed, they ended up cackling, giving high five to each other.

I stood there, panting. I took a deep breath again and gave him a final kick, even if he won't react.

Of course, love didn't exist for me. It did not, it will never do. I didn't need such a thing as love. What was that anyway? Apparently, it should increase happiness. Jesus, this world and humanity really want to tease me, right? It's just a ing something that they invented. It's unnecessary. Everyone who believes in it are jackasses. And mother's love? They just gave birth to their child, nothing more nor less. They wouldn't care about their child just a little bit. They think that babies are the sweetest thing on the world, but once kids grew up, they loose their interest in them. They just wanted to use their child. They had done nothing.

And now this jerk was going to tell me that I didn't know about mother's love. I knew it clearly, it doesn't exist at all. None of these things were real.

I didn't feel a slight bit sorry for him. He could go cry to his mother if he wanted, like he always do in the past. I knew him since a long time, we went to the elementary school together, but he never noticed me. I knew he was an outcast then, because everyone thought that he was weird. I didn't judge him, I felt nothing, I didn't give a care of anything. But sometime I spotted him crying when his mother was picking him up for going home. I had watched how his mother embraced him, comforting him with loveful word and even promised for ice cream if he stops to cry.

These kind things, everything was faked. He was just a wimp, a mother prince.

I clenched my teeth, kicking him harder on his back.

As he just entered in the same the high school as me, I noticed him again. It wasn't that difficult to not remember his face for a reason. I was pretty well know in the school for my basketball skills and also, my gorgeous face. Every girl would go crazy for me... But I never expected that a guy like him would confessed his love to me. I still hated him so much. He got on my nerves. I wanted to see him down.

I noticed him often on the roof top, tearing his eyes out. I liked to see him suffering and crying. Alone. For no reason. Even if I never had thought that he would cry so much. He had a weak heart like a girl and even his appearance alone remind me of a female anyway. I didn't know why I always go to the roof top just for seeing him cry. I thought I would be happy but I didn't smile once. I would just curse him in my mind for overreacting for such a thing.

I had never beaten him so much, but it felt reliefing to let out my anger. It was just... I had that urge for no reason.

“Taehyung!" Jimin suddenly hit my arm, trying to stop me from kicking him more. "Let's get our out of here! Someone's coming!”

I hadn't time for reaction but he was dragging me out of here already. I didn't even understand why he was in rush. What was the problem? If there were a police, we just could tell them that he was collapsed by himself. What ever.

“YAH!!!" I heard someone screaming from the far. To my wonder, it was a girl voice. "I know you all! I'll show you all to the director!!"

“ that ,” I muttered, rolling my eyes. That girl thought she would rule everything. Just show them, I didn't care.


 
A pencil rolled down from the desk because of the grativity of school director's strong hit on it. "Do you guys even know what you did?!" His loud voice in anger filled the whole room.

None of us dared to answer or even cared. We were standing beside each other, looking in nowhere. He had called us for a 'serious conversation' before we could begin the first lesson. I never thought that that girl earlier really had the gut to do this.

"If this case get around, do you know that our school image will be in trouble? Because of you three!" His red colored face revealed his huge anger.

 
I folded my arms, rolling my eyes. "Do we look like we care about our ing school image? What could we do if he's so wimp and fragile?"
 
"Kim Tae Hyung!"
 
"Yes." I answered normally with my blank face.
 
He growled, pointing his shaky finger to all of us. "You all, I expell you out this school if I see this again. Maybe I could do it right now!"
 
"Taehyung was the one who began this" Yoongi gave his disagree, with his honest look he could have.

I widened my eyes by his awkful words. "What?!"

Jimin shrugged. "He forced us to do this."

I couldn't close the gap of my mouth anymore. What the hell is going on? How could they just easily throw everything on me just for saving their asses?!
"We'll have a serious decussion with your parents. You all will stay here when we're finish." He walked past us after sending everyone a stern glare.

The both throw me their darkest sight before walking off past me. My body was still stiff like a statue.

My only 'friends' just dumped me.
 

 

"Mom! I won the first place in basketball! Look I've got a new ball as prize!" I grinned, proudly held my cool new ball up to show my mother who was currently chopping the big piece of meat in the kitchen with his huge, sharp knife. I was very happy that my team really won! I wanted to show it my mom, so she could be proud of me too. I worked hard for this with my friends.

"Didn't I told you to stop it already?" She said, in a cold voice, not even looking at me.

I sank my arms, lowing my gaze in disappointment. "But... I love basketball..." She had told me to stop with sport activities because it would bring nothing. She said, if I wouldn't make myself famous with this, I should stop. But I just couldn't stop because basketball was the only thing that made me fun.

She slammed her knife down, frowning at me. "Why can't you be like your brother? Just stop this unnessesairy things!"


"Mommy..." My tears came because she compared me with my brother Baekhyun again. I just wanted to show her my efforts for winning this. She didn't like me because I wasn't like my brother, who was national-famous for his admirable face and voice. Everyone loved him, he also made us rich. And I had done nothing. No one like me as my brother, no matter what I did.

With a tongue click, she snapped my prize away all of sudden.

"No! My ball!!"

"Repeat why you aren't like your brother!"

I hung my head down, beginning to repeat everything she told me a several times that already got in my head. "I can't sing..." I began to sob, as I slowly realize that I was a nothing. "I have no talent..."

"Right, and?"

"I don't give efforts for anything..." My voice began to crack from my sobs.

"Exactly."

I looked at her again as I finished everything. "Can I please have my ball back?"

She didn't answered and just poked it with her big knife, making it explode.

 

I flinched at the exploding sound. My heart was thumbing in shock, making me pant out. I yawned in lengt, ruffling my hairs to wake me up a little bit more. With my half asleep eyes, I scanned to every direction to figure out what's going on in the world. I found myself on a bench in front of the director room. Right... I was waiting for someone. Directly, I wasn't waiting for these people because I knew they wouldn't appear but the director ordered me to wait.

I my lip, bumping my head on the wall behind me with closed eyes. I hit my fist on my forehead and growled. This dream... Why do I have this all of sudden? I felt my heart stabbing whenver I thought of that again, what really annoy my . I shouldn't feel bad about that anymore. My heart shouldn't clench, I shouldn't be hurting. I had tried to get over this stupid past. My present was also horrible enough...

My brother Baekhyun was a famous singer, currently. He was some like a kid entertainer as he was ten years old. Everyone knew him, every one adore him. His angelic face appeared everywhere in television. His fame won't break even if he grew up, in the opposite. People told him that he got more handsome and talented from year to year. Sure, they made me also compliments but just if Baekhyun wasn't around me. They would pinch Baekhyun on his cheek, praise him for being a hard worker, talented and a polite kid. And for me, there was just a plain 'You are good looking', nothing more or less. Heh, right. I wasn't that special beside my beautiful face. No one cared for my skills in basketball. Sure, why would they? Basketball it appearently a very silly and bad sport. You couldn't get famous with it unless you are very good. I should be a ing model, they said. Maybe they would force me someday.

I didn't know if everyone tried to speak with me because they was attrached to me or because of my brother. It happened often, if I had a girlfriend, they would dumb me for my oh-so-better-brother. They wanted to get in my house and broke in in his room or something like this, no doubt. What was interessing in his room anyways? Do they want his undies? I gave up with relationships since a long time ago. I didn't even know for what it was good... I had been going out with some pretty girls but I wasn't much since it was just some blank tongue kisses and hot nights. On other days, it would end already.

I crawled my fingers in my hair again, reaching for my phone with the other hand. The phone said 19:29. It was already that late, nice. It seemed as if no one were here anymore. I clicked my tongue, hitting my head on the wall in annoyment. The director told me to wait until my mother would come even if I already exclaimed that she wouldn't even pick up the phone. Now, I hope he saw it now and regret it for not believing me. I had been waiting here for 2 hours after my punishment. Even if I didn't get why we got punished. It was out school, damn it. We didn't fight in school at all, what was the ing problem? I mean, why did they even care for someone like him... Jeon Jung Guk.

I really disliked him for many reason. But if you would ask me, I wouldn't be able to count everything. Maybe it was too much and overhelmed.

As Jungkook confessed to me a long time ago, I thought he would make fun of me. As if I wouldn't reject enough of girls and then he came to me as a shy boy who wasn't even able to look at me in the eyes. I thought he was just acting for being so girl-ish and innocence. But somehow, it seemed also real. I didn't know what it really was even until now. I was very surprised for him doing this because I never thought that the cry-around-boy would have gut to do that. I nearly thought he would really like me for what I am. I was so stupid and thought he wouldn't fell for my face so easily because he was a boy too. Even if I wouldn't like him back, I just wanted to hear something different. But as expected, he came with a blushed cheeks and said he love me because I'm handsome.

I lost my nerves on him. That stupid boy... He probably wanted the di** of my brother too, like everyone else did. Or do I looked like a girl so much?

I let out a long sigh in boredome. I had no idea why I was still sitting here, waiting for my parents even if I see it already that they wouldn't care of my trouble. I would have gone away a long time ago, even if that bold guy forced me to stay here. Maybe I had prayed a slight bit that they would come... At least my brother, since he was already in an adult age to pick me up. I might be thrown away out of this school after all...


Now I realized that I was just dumb and naive. Why did even I do unrealistic hopes?

"Look at me, I'm waiting for my parents for 2 hours ~" I made fun of myself with pitched high voice, tiling my head around. "I could have played with my action figures right now, I'm so mad ~ I should go the the roof top and howl like a baby~"

Gosh. I closed my eyes, stretching my lips as I realized that I was spacing out loud again. I could laugh at myself for being wishful like a child. But what could I do else when waiting?

The door cracked open beside me suddenly. I was too lazy to look and I really didn't care who it was. I just wanted to get out of here.

"Kim Tae Hyung." I heard a male voice speaking, that same old crackling voice that jab painfully in my ears. I knew already that it was the director.

"Mh?" I really wasn't in the mood to looking him in the eyes, speaking politely. But to be honest, I was never in the mood to do it.

"Your parents are not coming. But I alread--"

"Good." I stood up, stretching my whole body, everything out. "Then I can go now." Without giving any attention to him, I already walked off.

It didn't surprise me a little that no one would come... But I didn't know it would be so disapointing.

 




I decided to play basketball to release my bother that currently confused my head. I broke in in the .... and took out a ball. It wasn't that difficult to go in since the door was pretty cracked and old. No one would see me. It wasn't stealing since I wouldn't take it home anyways.

I bounced the ball all the way to the basketball place, while I was texting with my brother even if we didn't talk that much together. We barely communicate with phones. Although I was always the one who began every conversation.


'Where are you? Are you busy?', I sent him a message. I didn't want to hide the fact that I was interested on what he was doing. He was the closest to me out of my family. Just maybe I cared about him a little bit even he didn't want to speak with me so much. I should hate him for having everyone around him but I just couldn't... He was my hyung after all. I just wanted attention from him, at least.
'Why? We're eating sushi in a Japanese restaurant, He answered, not taking much time.'
'Who are with you? Why?
'
'
Mom, dad and my girlfriend. I wanted introduce her to them. What's with your question?'
I stopped my pace for seconds. They were just eating and didn't come for me? On top of that, they were in my favorite restaurant, eating my favorite food without me. Just for this damn reason?

Have they gotten a call today? I typed the words with light speed
'
How did you know? Their phone kept ringing but none of them wants to pick up. Idk. Their faces were pretty annoyed... Did you tried to call them? Just stop it. It slowly annoys me too. Let us eat in peace, dammit.'

Rolling my eyes, I shoved the phone in my pocket. "Well, just have fun..."

I was so sure this would happen, but I couldn't say I wouldn't care. I had enough being ignored from my parents. They treat me as if I wouldn't exist or neither see me as their son. Did they really not care if I'd be thrown out the school? As if they would like to see me on the street, praying for food like a beggar.

I took a deep breath and smashed the ball on the basket without much focus. I pant slightly, my boiled blood flooded on my fist. My mind was overfilled with anger so suddenly. I snapped the ball and slammed again it with all my mind, roaring my lung out.

I had hidden this fact since long, that I wanted attention from my surrounding... Just for a little bit. If they would look at me for once, seeing how I was suffering with all these loneliness. But they were just blinded with all their selfishness. No one had ever taken me in their arm to comfort me. I didn't know what was wrong with me nor why they always kept distance from me. Why are they scared of me?

Why? Did they hate me because I couldn't sing? I chuckled like a maniac and coughed at the same time, stumbling a little bit backward because I was feeling dizzy from all the scream. Right, I wasn't talented so I wasn't worth to be loved. My chuckle grew to cackles. Why would someone love me anyways. Someone scary who liked violence with no heart, no pity to the world. The little cruel Taehyung who didn't give efforts for everything, why would they like someone like this?

I kicked the ball away since this thing won't go in the loop anyways. I lifted my head to the dark sky, blasting out a loud and long 'WHY?!' until I wouldn't feel my breath anymore. I tried to fill my voice on the whole place as much as possible. I didn't care if the whole world would hear this. I fell on my suddenly, laughing, what slowly stole my breath.

I had been going crazy. Why do I even care if they didn't pay attention for me? Do I even need them in my life anymore? When they don't mind me, then I should do the same thing to them... But they are my family. I saw them everyday. Maybe I should just run away someday, seing if they would even miss me. If they want to see me end like a beggar, fine. I'll give them their damn beggar.

I panted as I slowly stopped myself from giggling like crazy, like a maniac. I ruffled my hair, sighing everything out. I felt like crying but nothing would come out, just sobs without tears. I slammed my fist on the bare floor. From one time to servery time, stronger and stronger. My hand was slowly painted in red, filling with pain. My chest felt like someone would stab on it with a knife and I couldn't breath properly.

Why can't I be happy like the others? What should I do that my parents would look at me for once?

I feel like hitting someone. Or maybe myself. This strange feeling made my head more heavier and increased my helplessness. Screaming and hurting myself was no use at all. It was too much of everything. I slowed my hitting on the floor and closed my eyes, exhaling out again. Even if everything attacked on me, I wouldn't't give up until they'll see me rising. I grinned by these thoughts. They will regret what they all did to me. When I'd got all the ability, I will destroy their life all one by one.

In that moment, I felt someone was heading to me as I heard quiet steps.

“Kim Tae Hyung..." I heard a familiar voice speaking. It sounded serious. "I can't do this anymore. Tell me what you want, I'll do everything for you. I'll do your homework if you want! Please stop treating me like this..."

I lifted my head to the voice and found Jungkook standing in front of me, actually 5 meters away. I rolled my eyes, snorting in annoyance. Does he really fear from me? Was I a monster? I didn't care why he was here or if he saw me driving crazy earlier. I was just a little bit confused why he spoke up these words right now. I could sense sterness in his eyes and by his fist. I couldn't see much in the dark but his eyes were quite red, his skin was pale. Crying again?

I found myself smirking, nearly chuckling halfhearted. So, he was still alive. He shouldn't come here when I was in this mood.

I stood up after a while, heading to him. “You want me to stop?” I said with raising eyebrows, challenging him with my sight. Even if I knew that he tried to hold his eyes with me, it felt so innocence.
 
I pushed him at the gate, expecting him to groan in pain but he did not. I saw in his eyes again, noticing all his courage he builed up. I could sense that he tried a little bit to much holding himself because I felt his shiver on my hand that was laid on his shoulder. He tried so hard not to show his fear from me, how cute. I already see him as a wimp. I couldn't take him serious.
 
I grabbed my fingers into the holes of the cold metal gate. His scent reminded me of the one from a girl. My face approached his automatically, since I wanted more of it for a reason. I was curious why I was attracted to it. Also, I wanted to play with him, making him nervous. He kept his cold stare, even if our noses almost touch another. I rolled my eyes, snorting. He was the worst at hiding feelings. It was already obvious that he was could fall off in anymoment with his shaky legs.
 
Our eyes focused deeply with each other. “Alright, show me why," I whispered with my faint voice. Yet, my head felt heavy from my snap out earlier. I felt like I could collapse on him in every moment, losing in his relaxing scent.

Even if he'd had a good reason for this, I wouldn't stop hurting him. Why would I stop if he was the one who I can release the pain in my heart? He made me feel better more or less. At least, I had the attention of him.
 
He blinked after I had spoke out my words, still confused with these, then he frowned. “What do you mean with why?!” His loud barking shrilled in my ears, sounding as if his temper had exploded. “I told you that I can't hold this anymore! Do you know how it feel like?! Can't you take me serious? It hurts, Taehyung..." He sank his brows in deep anguish, as if he would cry in any moment.
 
Hurts?” I acted dumb, snorting. I wonder if he was hurting like me. He had his mother, who cared of him and now he said he would feeling hurt so much. What a bad joke. He had someone, at least.

“You treat me like the last , sure it hurts! What's wrong with me? Say it! I'll change myself. Do you hate me because I loved you?"
 
"No."
 
He went in silent for a moment, dropping his jaw. Probably stunned that I said no, but it was the truth. "Then what?" He began quietly "Do you hate my nose? My puffed cheeks?? Should I do plastic surgery?!" He exhaled after he busted everything out in light speed. His tearing eyes shimmered from the moonlight.
 
I scowled. I slammed my arm on the gate, making him flinch. "Shut up, little !!" He filled me with anger for no reason. I hated him for saying this. Why would he really go as far as changing himself to stop me? He must be kidding me.
 
He panted slightly, probably from shock. But he was clenching his teeth, looking me in anger. "I won't!" He muttered though his gritted teeth, frowning. "I'll show you how it feels like hurting like this!" He held for a deep breath, slowly reaching for my collar without looking at me. He grabbed my collars so tightly, making his fist shake even more. I couldn't see his eyes or feelings since he hung his head down but his grip, that nearly teared up my shirt, seemed like he would explode in any moment.
 
"Yes, show me," I nearly whispered, not moving an inch. "Show me your ing feelings!”
 
I closed my eyes, waiting for his attack. I didn't know why I wouldn't care if he hit me. Maybe because I would hit him back anyway... But I wasn't in the mood anymore. My head felt yet so empty. If he wants to kill me, he should go ahead. I had nothing that waited for me, no one that would be crying for me if I wouldn't exist anymore. I either see people suffering like me or die. Maybe it was a better choice to overfill me with more pain. I wouldn't regret it.
 
It was hard enough to hide my feelings, my pain... My loneliness.
I heard how his pant was filled with anger but he hesistated punching me.
 
“Come on, hit me!" I cracked my voice out, with a slight sob.
 
I expected him to hit but his grip slowly soothed down suddenly. He sighed, with shaky sound, but not let me go yet. I opened my eyes, feeling his hand slowly lose their force and slid down faintly against my . As it reached my waist, he wrapped his arm around me, carefully laying his whole body on me in silent.
 
I widened my eyes, feeling a warm tension though my body by his hug. My heart didn't work anymore as they should do, but it wasn't a bad feeling. It felt pleasant as it shot out a warm feeling. How could just a hug sent me this feeling on my whole body? What happened?
 
"I'm sorry for everything..." He whispered all of sudden, making me blink in confussion.
 
I was still frozing adkwardly from his action, also because I didn't know what he was talking about. I bit my lips, still didn't know how to react being hug from him. But I didn't want to back up neither... It was my first hug ever and it felt so affectionate. I didn't know it would felt so good being hug from someone.
 
“I'm sorry for you. Whatever you've been though,” He said, with soft voice that nearly turned to a whisper. “I... I'll also forgive you... for being mean to me”
 
“What?” I blurted out, stunned. I sighed in lack of knowledge and asked myself why I felt guilty all of sudden. All of everything I had done to him, he forgave me. Why should he feel sorry? Why should I be forgiven? I didn't get it.

“Taehyung, don't live in this way. You will just hurt yourself. I don't know if you hate me or someone else, but... Just don't do this. Don't live for hating. You know, I've been hating you for awhile and I thought about to kill myself" He took a break for a chuckling. "I'm pretty dumb, right? But I didn't kill myself because of my mum. Because I have someone important in my life. You must be suffering too, I can see it now."

My mouth slowly dried. How could he know? All of the people, only he knew that I felt like being throwing away. But I didn't want him to know it, he didn't need to understand. "What are you talking about?" I tried to act cold, pushing him away.

He didn't let him be pushing away. He hugged me again, more tightly as if he would not let me go. "Don't be angry of yourself, okay? Neither of anyone. I forgave you already." He continued. "You aren't unimportant, Taehyung. You could still be the best looking basketball player all times."

He began to stutter, "Y-y-you... could still... find a perfect w-wife and have a perfect family... You could still find your love and be happy forever. I believe that. Don't even think to die yet."
 
I blinked because tears slowly came up, even if I tried to keep it off. He was the only one who believed in me. Thinking of that, I wouldn't know how I couldn't be angry of myself. I wasn't a help for anything, just a distraction... A half murderer who nearly killed a person because I had fear of the world. I had made a person's life to hell just to run away from my own troublesome one. I was the worst person, I couldn't forgive myself.
 
"Even if you don't have someone in your life, I'll will be there for you at least. I'll try my best to cheer you up." He began to rub my back carefully, giving me a shot of warmth through my back.
 
I closed my eyes, pressing my tears off. "Why... Why all of sudden?" I stuttered because of my sob. I didn't get everything anymore. Why would he do this? The person that I suppose to hate the most supported me with his kindness. I thought such a thing would not exist, but it felt real. I felt his love. I was the only one that had been blinded.
 
“I just realized something.” He release our hug and smiled at me. It was the first time I saw him smiling... I couldn't help but stare at his curved lip.
 
"I.. You know... I like how you put effort for something you like. You are pretty talented in basketball and I admire you.. I couldn't say that earlier because I was too shy. But now, I don't feel bad saying this anymore." He hung his head down, but smilling. "You can punch me whenever you want, if it would release your pain. I know your feeling... Just let it out."

"Jungkook..." I bit my lips to hold down my sobs and clenched my hand into a fist. It was the first time someone said the things to me, that I always wanted to hear. There was no fact against his honest. I missunderstood him since a long time... I was thankful for him, but I was sorry to. I didn't know how to face him this.

After a long silent, he stared in my eyes, unsurely and slowly reached his thumb for wiping my wet cheek that was filling with tears. His touch was unthinkable soft. His sly smile made me want to tear out even more.
 
I realized that I had been feeling sorry for him since the beginning. I took him as a victim for letting out my stupid anger. I shouldn't have do this. I always wanted to go back in time and change this but I already went so far... I couldn't apologize him but hit on him more stronger. I was angry of myself because I did something wrong...

“I-i'm s-so.. I'm really so..so--" That one word really stick in my throat. I couldn't speak it out... It had been always difficult for me saying this since I never did that before. "I mean, I really..." I sighed why couldn't I spoke up that damn word?
 
He stopped my stuttering as he suddenly placed his hand on my neck, hastily pulling my face closer to him. He already closed his eyes and I realized what he was trying. He stopped before he could close our gape between our lips, clawling my neck In unsureness. I heard his loud gulping, revealing his nervervousness. It wasn't even 5 centimeter distance...
 
Did he just tried to kiss me to shut me up?
 
I couldn't breath probably, seeing him so close. My heart was pounding, strangely. I stared at his soft, pinkish lips that were slight open. I saw him for many times before, but I never felt this intense pulse on my heart. I bit my lips as I my gaze fell for his second to second.

He suddenly back up his face, clearing his throat. With his blushing cheeks, he scratched his neck in emberassment. "I'm sorry, it was just--"


I pushed him gently on the metal gate again before he could let out another word. Cupping his face with my hands, I tilted my head and place my lips on his without hesitation. I could feel how he dig his finger on my hair out of shock as he respond my kiss, making my whole back react in goosebumb. His lips felt smooth against mine, making me want to feel more of them. I let out a sharp breath, since it became heavier.I kissed a guy.
 
And it was ten times better than my other kisses.
 

I heart him whimpered all of sudden so I decided to stop before It will became too much. I slowly release our kiss and losing my gaze at him. He was pressing his lips, trying to get what was going on. He didn't eyed me once because he was probably embrassed. I just rolled my eyes at this, trying to cover the awkward tension. I didn't know what was with him, but I fought against my heart that was beating to death.

"You know, I still want to hit you..." He broke the silent, hanging down his head to break our gaze.

"Do it. Let it out."

He didn't look at me, but he reached his arm and... poke on me. I couldn't call it 'hit' since I couldn't feel anything but a slight pressure. He slammed his fist on my stomach as if he had no energie on his life anymore. As if he didn't want to hurt me.

I looked aside, being ashamed from his act. "You know what?" I said, gripping his wrist to stop him.

"What." He looked at me, blinking in curiousness.

"I'll buy you steaks, you are ing weak. Maybe I should cook for you too, since you don't seem like to cook."

"You can cook?" He dropped his jaw in astonishment, making me snort.

"A little bit." I shrugged my shoulder. "Take it as an apology... I don't know what I could do." If I had already gone as far as kiss him, I would have no fear to face my guiltyness. I had done so much to him... I wanted to pay it back.

"Take me to school everyday, carry me home when it's dark... Maybe buy me and my mother a new house too. I'd like it with neighbourhood around. Cook for me and my mom everyday, also help me with cleaning, washing clothes... and teach me how to play basketball," He suggested.

"Yah, am I your slave?!" I blurted out with widened eyes.

"You said you wanted to sorry... You nearly broke my bones." He looked at the floor, pounting. Seemed like he was trying aegyo.

I rolled my eyes, sighing. "All right..." I shove my hands in my pocket, began to walk out of here. "But I won't buy a house for you, what the hell."

He followed me, smilling in satisfied. "It's okay. But could you hug me everyday at least?"

"Nah... It's boring."

"Just a hug..."

"See? It's just a hug."

"I would feel good if you hug me once..."


"Boring."

"Hyung!" He exclaimed with whiney voice.

I stopped as he said that word that fluttered my heart somehow. Did he just say hyung? "Say it again."

"Hug me first." He grinned through gritted teeth.

I rolled my eyes, finally giving him his wanted hug since no one could ever reject this face.

"Thank you, hyung." He warped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder, enjoying the moment.

I grinned, closing my eyes. He was totally an affection jerk, but it was okay... As long I could make him happy with these. I would never make the same fault and hurt him again. I did too much to him in the past and now I faced my gulityness. I could never forgive myself but as long he wasn't hurt because of me I could live with it.

He showed me that a single 'sorry' and 'thank you' could change someone's heart so much. Just one kind word just can warmth a heart. I couldn't see the main point of hating anymore. I was just jealous because he had someone who cared for him unlike me...

But now, I had someone at least. Even if he would be my only one, I'm going to protect him no matter what reason.

He resqued me out of the war against myself, after all.