[1/2]

Crappy Love War

 



Jungkook's P.O.V
[Note: Editing]
 

 

With all my attention to the world, I headed straightly on the lonely street, hoping to get into the school soon. At least to somewhere, where many people were around.

I hated this, I really did. Every morning, I always had the same fear that this group of boy would come to me again. I couldn't even walk but
almost have to run, throwing my glances in every direction as if I would see a ghost behind me. I was nearly shaking and my hands hurt from clenching my schoolbag so tightly.

I wasn't overreacting, absolutely not. You could never know, someone could come behind me and splash water on my pants. It had been happening once. And to be honest, I didn't want to witness that again. Thinking of that made me feel like the last loser. Like a damn coward.

I clearly remembered all the giggles and cackling from the other students as I came into school with my soaked pants. Everything was wet at the front because they apparently thought it'd be funny to empty a water bottle onto it. Basically, they had been holding me from behind, zipping off my school pants and threw that bottle in my boxer. My legs almost froze because they put ice into it. My head that had turned to a red tone made everything more embarrassing and believable that I really had peed in my pants like they all had thought. That person who wanted see me so embarrassed had reached his goal. It was absolutely not funny, not for me.

It got serious after a while and I couldn't handle all these teases anymore. I wanted to let out my rage so much but I really didn't know how. I couldn't punch that person in the face nor tearing out my eyes until it get sore in front of people. I was too weak to hurt someone and I didn't want that they see me as a wimp, to avoid that they would hit me down even more if I'd cry. But someday there was just too much of everything and I wasn't able to hold my tears so I let it out somewhere, lonely. I tried to stop myself from crying a servery times because I hated it. I didn't remember when I became so soft-hearted and emotional. I didn't like to blame myself as weak but it needed to get in my head already that nothing could help. I just needed to face that I was just a hopeless coward.


Did I mention that I was stupid, too? It was my fault that all these began. If I hadn't been so stupid and think that this life would be that easy.

I bit on my lips, perking all the way around me. There was no one in my surrounding. I lived in an abandoned place, there was no neighborhood. Every building was already crashed down. There was once a factory but I wasn't really sure. But sometimes, it was creepy to live in this place. Every single streetlamps didn't work anymore in the night because no one would repair everything. I always used to bring my lamp with me whenever I planned to study over hours in the school. There was also someday I could forget it. I would always come home with shaking legs whenever I did. I really was afraid of darkness, actually almost
of everything.

It seemed like a good sign that no one was here but it was not. It was very bad and dangerous. Some boys could be hidden somewhere and suddenly surprise me. On top of that, no one would see me and stop them from harrassing me. Actually they wouldn't let someone stop their fun anyway. They always liked to sneak around this place and play with me whenever they wanted. And I, the actual wimp, would always let them do what they wanted because I didn't know how to stop them. If I would have enough money to buy a bike or drive with the bus, I would do this since a long time ago. I would do everything to get into school in safeness, unnoticed.

On the very first day, I really didn't expect it to come. Hard to believe but I was once a normal student being. I thought it began as I confessed to Kim Tae Hyung... I confessed my stupid love to him. I didn't know anymore why I loved him so much that I put all my courage together to do a confession under men eyes. I didn't know that I would blame myself and that he would go as far as to bully me. I'd had never known that he was something like a dark-shaded person, but now I could see it clearly. He hated me because I was gay. His friends already knew about this. Everyone in the school knew it. He had blamed me around just because I loved a person in my same . I didn't understand what was wrong with it and why all those people laughed at me as if I would come from another planet. Somehow, it rose my rage knowing that they bullied me for such a reason.


I froze as I heard steps all of sudden. It wasn't my steps. I widened my eyes, scanning every edged. The sound that came closer made me gulp.

"Yah... It's our Kookie-ah. Surprising, he stops for us," The grinny boy said while heading toward me with two other guys. He had a cap on his head and looked like an ordinary 'cool kid'. It looked like he was going to do something with me, what wasn't really out of my expectation. I decided not to move an inch but clenched my hands tighter in my school bag strap.

"Jimin, go aside," The other said, pushing his friend out of his way, not caring if he stumbled down.

I heard him groaning annoyingly as he nearly fell on the boy who wore a beanie and had a weird name like Suga or something like this. I remembered his name because it was weird. But I wasn't really paying attention to them. My eyes were focused on the boy who was taking steps to me. His hair color was so dazzling orange that you even could recognize him from afar.

I didn't dare to blink. I just stood there, biting my inner cheeks. Knowing that he was planning to make hell out of my day again made me want to step away as he was approching me from steps to steps but I wasn't able to move. My legs were magically set down on the floor.

"Hello," Taehyung greeted me, flashing his angelic smile.

My heart began to clench every time I saw him. Especially because of the perfect sharp-shaped eyes that I liked to glance at them, once. But that was in the very past. Now, I felt like escaping whenever I saw them. He knew every way to hurt me. He made me cry a servery of time already. He was also the one whom I wanted to hit hardly for pay back. This boy was the one who changed me.

"Hey. I greeted you. Don't you want to greet me too?" He squeezed my cheeks, not giving a care if it was too rough. "Come on, don't crap your pants. Say it." His voice was deep and challenging.

I pressed my eyes as he began to crawl with his nails. My tears rose as I could feel all his sharp, painful nails on my skin. He had no pity to let his violence out on me. Every touch of him hurts. I moaned quietly to let out the pain that became more intense on my cheeks. I tried to back up my head to escape away from his grip but he was already almost smashing it.

He snored in annoyance after I avoided to say a single word, throwing my head away from his grip. "Ah. So boring."

I was still pressing my eyes, laying my hand softly on my one cheek. I tried hard not to give a single pain sound, so I was gulping a several time. I should be used to this but it rather hurts me even more from today to tomorrow. Not how they used violence on me but how they treated me. It got worse everyday. I felt like a piece of .

"Hey, let's look what our Jungkookie hides in his bag, guys," Jimin finally suggested, then snapped out my schoolbag that I wore on my back. I nearly fell stumbling as he pushed me away.

He opened my bag, emptying it in front of my face. Everything what was in my bag fell down on the floor. Just some books and my case with my pencils was everything I had. But Jimin got as far as also opened my case and cleared everything on the floor. My pencils were straggling everywhere on the sideways.

"What the hell... This crap got cheap pencils." Suga arched his brows, kicking on some stuff. He kept his grin, while Jimin made fun of a book that he found. He busted in his cackling as he realized that he really found the sci-fi novel E.T. Then, he began to smash my favorite book with his foot.

"Stop it!" I tried to stop them, hopelessly, but I already knew that they wouldn't listen to me. I kneed down to collect my stuff before it went out of my sight. I couldn't risk to end up without anything. For me, these pencils weren't that cheap and the book was something important that I always had with me. It was a book that my mom always read for me when I was a child whenever I felt pity. I always read it at school to calm myself, even if it was a child novel. It was my favorite one, after all, and I couldn't let them destroy it.

They began to laugh at me as they see me crawling helplessly around, as if it was the funniest thing to see me like this.

"Look at this," Taehyung deep voice spoke up as he recognized my small lunchbox. He reached it up from the floor and took a glance in it, almost busting in laugh after that. "Seaweed? Are you on a diet?"

I didn't answer him, like always. I was busy with searching my stuff together.

I had wheat allergies, I couldn't eat rice like everyone did. I decided to only eat vegetables since I wanted to save money for my mother's sake. It was really bitter for me not to be able eating rice. As I was a child, I always wanted to eat it because everyone was mocking on me for not eating the same stuff as them. They said that I tried to be different for attention. ing lame judgment. But then, I found myself crying everyday. I was ten years old and sure, I was still immature and fragile. My mum had always cheered me up and told me not to listen them. She always said that it was okay to be different, it was even better to be different from the others. She had tried to make me believe that I was someone special who no one could ever replace. I had believed in her words a long time ago.

Now, I had changed my mind. I didn't feel special and different at all, rather like a something that was unworthy to exist.

I stopped my pace for a moment as Taehyung kicked me slightly on my stomach, as if I was nothing more than a dog. "Yah. You are skinny and weak enough. Wanna end up like a skeleton? Trying to be like an idol?" He snickered.

I let out a slight sigh and continued throwing everything in my bag. I really tried to ignore him, even if he kicked me more and more on my side.

He finally clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes as I avoided to show him any emotion. "You ain't no fun"

One moment later, I could hear that something dropped down. It sounds like something gibberish and I could already sense what it was. I turned my head hastily in shock and saw my seaweed salad on the floor.

My heart sank, I froze like a stone. They could throw away my bag if they want but I won't let someone wasting my food. My mother made this for me and I knew her efforts. I knew clearly that she wanted to make good food for me, so that my day could bright up somehow. It wasn't that easy to cook with one arm, I knew it too. My mother lost her arm by a fire accident that happened a few years ago and our house was also gone because of this. Everything was gone, even my father. We began a new life with just some dollars, which was the rest. It wasn't an easy life living like this. I was also trying my best, helping my mother with some part-time jobs. My biggest wish was to get a good profession after my education, so I can spend money buying a better house for us. Also, maybe I should learn how to cook so she didn't need to cook for me anymore. My mother couldn't do anything else but cooking for me, since it was difficult to find a job with one arm hanging on her body.

Now seeing her effort on the bare floor awoke my argue. I clenched my hand into a fist, biting on my lips to hold my tears. But I shouldn't cry yet, not because of that.

I suddenly stood up after I had enough of staring at it for a long time. My eyes were filled with rage and also tears as I grabbed his collars. "Why!! Why are you doing this?!" I knew I shouldn't go at him but I couldn't hold myself. He went too far, I wanted to see him dead so much.

"Don't yell around, moron." He frowned, easily managing to pull away my grip.

"My mother made this! If you knew what mother love is, you wouldn't do something like this!!" I just wanted to bust everything out. It felt good. He could hit me after that but he should just do what ever he wanted. I was already used to his cold, awful heart. I tried a servery time already to understand why he likes to see me suffering that much. But it was just hopeless... I couldn't understand. He had the money, he had friends and his complete family. He had everything that would make him satisfied. But what am I? His ing toy?

He went in silent for second. Then, I was packed on my both arms by the two others who were behind me. "What did you just say?" He asked with arched eyebrows, letting his 'recruits' hold me still. He lifted his head, looking nowhere while beginning his snickering in astonishment and disbelieve. "This , how awesome... Love? Mother?"

I tried to struggle myself from those two. My will rose even more. I stared at him, I tried to frown but I was even afraid to look mad at Taehyung because it might provoke him even more. He was laughing like a maniac. I wanted to punch him right now, even if I couldn't go as far as making him blue eyes. I wanted him to feel my pain I had been through because of him, no matter what it will cost.

"Go on your knees," He suddenly gave me an order as he had calmed himself.

I didn't move. My pride was the last thing I wanted to lose in front of him. I would rather walk without clothes around the school by myself, than kneeing for him.

"I told you to kneel!!" He yelled again with force in his voice. In this moment, I was pulled down, roughly. They held me tightly so I couldn't move at all. I didn't want to see him in the face, so I just turned my face aside, not giving a slight sight of fear. I tried, at least.

He kneed down to me, grabbing my chin so he could gaze me deeply in my eyes. His eyes said nothing. They were just empty and lifeless. "This ing stuff called love does not exist," He arched his eyebrows to mark his seriousness. "Remember it in your smart brain, you nerd" He nudged his finger on my forehead, making it back up firmly.

"Of course, it doesn't exist for you!" I barked at him back. "In your dark life, there's no place for love."

Suddenly, his eyes lost their temper. After he threw me his sight of danger, he grabbed my collars and slammed his fist right on my cheeks with all his might.My cheek was overfilled with ache, as if it would never stop to swell. Closing my eyes, I exhaled with shiver to let out my pain from his acute sharp hit.

"You've got the nut saying this, haven't ya?!" His eyes widened like crazy. He stood up and began to kick me. Harder and stronger, trying to stab his foot in my stomach if possible. "Just..." He held for breath, kicking me again. " you..."

The pain began to increase inward and it felt like my stomach would twist. Ten times. I pressed my eyes, trying to catch for air. Every breath I tried to hold stabbed my chest. He punt on me as if he just wanted to see my death. I could sense his aggressive temper, even if he busted in laugh. I didn't know that I would provoke him so much. I couldn't bit down my scream so I just screamed out. His little chuckle told me that he enjoyed hearing my scream and grief. He never hit me so strong before. It hurts twice as it should.

Even if I tried to give up my interest at him, I didn't know why it always hurts to see him treating me like this. If I could remind that memory and forget it for times... I'll do everything for this. Maybe I was so blind and probably fell for his perfect face like some other people. But something was weird. I never felt something like this to male before, neither a girl. I found out that he was my first love. But why couldn't I just fall in love with a girl? Why must it be the one who tried to make the hell out of me, even if I didn't do anything to him?

I began to cough, blood spitting out. I tried hard not to let out the tears that slowly hurt my eyes in pace, so I could let it out later. But it was too late. It fell down from itself. Finally, they gave up their grip but I wasn't in the form to move anyway. I collapsed to the floor. Taehyung's other two friends supported him with kicking my back while they cursed me for being such a crybaby. I couldn't help but crooked my body together for protection, even if it wasn't a huge use. I pleaded them to stop for a several times, but they won't stop filling me with pain. My cries and screaming filled the whole surronding. Taehyung's attacking pants could also be heard. The feeling of being numb and dizzy grew bigger from seconds because I wasn't still able to breath probably. Taehyung must had hit my lung somehow. My whole body felt antsy and it felt like the world would slowly fade away.

With my last precious breath, I called for my mother.

 

 

 



This feeling of wanting to die...

It went on and on in my head. I wanted to disappear out of this unfair world. As soon, the better.. I didn't get why they all treated me like everywhere I went. Currently, I felt nothing. There was nothing beside my mind and me.

What did I do wrong? If I could just know why, I would be just a little bit more satisfied. I wouldn't feel better if they going to continue treating me like this but maybe it would give me some more courage. I just had to believe my mother that it was okay to be different but I also couldn't ignore all the attacking on me. Maybe I was just a wrong humination. Yes, maybe I'm a maniac.

They didn't need such a person like me in this cruel and scary world, right?

All of a sudden, a song played in my head. A relaxing lullaby, singing by my mother's voice. It really soothed me down from my thoughts. Right, I can't die now. My mother needs me. I need to fight until the end, however many times I'll fall down. I need to hold myself for my mom's happiness. I wasn't able to erase myself from this world now. I would never see the face of the precious person anymore. My mother was the one who stayed with me until here, she was the one who hugged me and loved me...


-Don't come here, this is my ocean! Don't think about it, I can't help you, I'm busy fighting!- (Mine - Kim Jaejoong)

I flinched in shock as loud rock music exploded in my ears. I jerked my eyes open, squinching after a second as the light flashed directly in them. After a short break, I opened it again, this time slowly and careful. Everything was still blurry, but I tried to figure out where I was at first.

I felt alive, I was breathing but my body was just numb. I could sense every part of my body that had swollen. Especially my stomach that felt buried. I squeezed my eyes and bit my lips as the pain came up everytime I inhaled and exhaled. I couldn't even breath properly and move my belly.

“Omo. Did I wake you up?” I heard an unfamiliar female voice speaking, sounding in shock. I tried to crook my head to the voice. I could only spot from my sight that she was doing something on her phone while bitting her lips.  “I'm sorry! Gosh, this annoying alarm clock... But Jaejoong's voice is so hot and... Yummy" She bit her lips even more and it intensely.

I didn't pay much attention to her anymore, since I didn't know who the hell she was or what she was blabbering about and decided to sat up first. I let out a slight groan as I could feel every bone of my back as I tried to rose myself from the creaking bed, fighting with my shiver.

“What happe--" She pushed me down on the bed before I could even finish my sentence.

"Don't sit up! You know, you could twist your bones and break it."

"B-break my bones?!"

“Actually not direct, don't be scared. The school nurse said you should lay down. If you move yourself too much, you could end up in hospital.”

I puffed out my breath and closed my eyes, while I was massaging my head to calm it's ache. I remembered that I was being beaten down earlier and I nearly believe that I wouldn't be alive anymore. Actually I felt like being dead already because every move I made just hurts. I didn't know that I would end up being awake and apparently could break my bones if I am not carefully. I didn't know that It would be this dangerous.

“I found you half dead on a street so I dragged you here,” She began to tell. “You are pretty light for a boy, by the way... How many pounds do you even weigh?” She kept talking about how she was dragging me here and that I apparently nearly broke her nails. She decided to stay with me since it the school already finished, so I wouldn't wake up lonely.

I lost my glance at her for a moment while she spoke.

She wears the same uniform as me, so she was probably a student of this school. Even if her hair was short until her neck, there was some strain that covered her face. She looked hideous and shy but she was the opposite of what she looked like, I currently noticed. She must be that type of girl that likes to break rules since her nails was pitch black. In this school, it was forbidden to color one's nails. I really had no idea but I guessed I never saw her before. Or maybe it was because I never even paid attention to anyone. She had a very cute face with her monolid, no make up, that was what I thought.

"They already called your mother, no worries," She added.

I widened my eyes that nearly plopped out, looking at her in disbelieve. "My mother?!" I hold my breath to sat up again, but she was faster and smashed me down.

"Yah!"

I pressed my eyes, sinking my brows. She can't come here. I really need to escape. She can't see me like this, with my wasted body. She always told me not to go in a fight, neither let another beat me down again. Once, I came with scredded clothes and blue eyes at hom and her reaction was more than worried. She yelled at me, what made my heart clench. I hated it to disappoint my mother. Her life was hard enough and I didn't want to make it worse with my troubles.

She told me a severly of times I should ignore everyone who are mean to me, so they wouldn't hit me down so much but I lost my temper earlier. I provoked Taehyung and now I was laying here with my nearly broken bones. I believed her that she couldn't handle it to see me like this, since she always lost her nerves whenever I was knocked down. Actually she was a gentle worryward person, but she was completely different when I ended up hurting myself.

If she'd see me like this, she would hate me for sure.

"What's wrong? It's just your Mom..." She asked with arched brows, while she was holding me down from stopping me to go up again.

"Did they really already call my mother?" I just panicked with impatience. "Please stop them, if not!

"Calm down... They already had called her." She frowned, probably because of my overreaction. She patted me on my shoulder to calm me down from my panic. "Why? What could she even do?"

I went in silent and sighed, closing my eyes. I rather not tell her, because I'd feel uncomfortable if I do. In my mind, there were already scenario how my mom would come up, yelling at me for being a pity son with teary eyes. I knew exactly how terrible it felt wanting to cry. This was the reason I didn't want her to feel upset.

I sensed a warm hand that suddenly was holding mine, what calmed me down a little bit. I opened my eyes and saw the girl giving me a sly smile. "I'm Gong Min Ji, by the way."

"I'm... Jeon Jungkook." I stuttered, gulping down my saliva. I was still very stunned from her action. She was plainly a stranger but she had no fear to lay her hand on mine. My head was heating up as I felt her soft hand against mine, which was slowly drenched in sweat from my nervousness
. I didn't know how to react but I felt really shy, since it was my first time feeling a girl's hand on mine.


"Idiot, I know your name, duh. We are in the same class”

"Oh." She even went in my class and I didn't know a damn thing about it. I felt bad, somehow. But in our class are more or less 30 people, it wasn't easy to remember them all when everyone ignored me.

“It's okay if you don't know me. Many people also do the same thing." She flashed a smile. "And stop to speak with me so politely. I'm feeling old."

"Shouldn't I rather feel bad? You're my classmate after all..."

"Don't be like this." She pouted slightly, nudging on my shoulder. "It isn't yours, neither others fault for not noticing me. I don't need attention, I'm totally fine with my life." She smiled bright, making it believable.

I was surprised, even if I'm not in the mood to show emotions right now. I tried to rewind her words over again. What does she mean with many people don't not know her? Wouldn't a normal guy do everything to get a kind girl like this, even if she looked like a loner? Actually I didn't know because I probably had different thoughts than 'ordinary' guys. But I guess I would fell for her if I wouldn't have interest on males.

In this moment, the door cracked open. We both looked at the door and my jaw dropped.

"Eomma..."

I saw my greyish-brown haired mother, who was standing there in front of the door, frozen like a rock. There was a nurse standing behind her, bowing in sorrow. My mother was scanning at me with her horrorfied face. Her eyes were filled with fright. I must really look bad. She seemed like she knows everything, also that I was in a dangerous phase.

After a while staring, she headed to me. Her hand was into a fist, she was in shiver, too. Her expression was like rage and sorrow all together. As she was in front of me, she stared at me for a moment.

"Eomma..." I spoke up with cracked voice. Hastily, I lifted my body to sit even though every part of my body string together in ache. I didn't care about that. My tears came up by seeing her red-rimmed eyes. I'm the biggest loser. I made my mom cry. The one whom I wanted to see in happiness, I disappointed her.

She lashed her palm on my cheek without saying a word.

I heard Minji tried to not gasping all to loud. That moment hurt me more than anything else. None of Taehyung's kicks or hitting could replace this painful slap from my mother. I wasn't able to move my head that was slapped aside, because of shock.

"Don't even dare coming home!!" She yelled.

I exhaled though my nose, closing my eyes in sorrow. It was a pain in my heart hearing this. She didn't want to see me anymore. What have I just done? It was everything my fault. If I had listened to my mother and fullfilled everything she wanted, this wouldn't have happened. Will she ever forgive me? I can't believe that she will be angry of me forever. If I had known that she would be mad like this because I was found half dead, I would have defended myself better.

I turned my head as I heard her stoming foot, realizing she was already going to go. I widened my eyes, jumping out of the bed but almost stumble down the floor if Minji wouldn't have catched me in time. "Eomma!!" My voice shrilled out my lung.

She wasn't in this room anymore. I found myself tearing out again.
"M-mom... I'm sorry..." I tried to say through my shaky voice. Is this already over? Could I ever face her again?...

"Come on, it's okay..." A soft voice whispered. I felt a gentle, warm hug that came from Minji. "She's just too worried about you. She just didn't know how to react." She slowly patted my back. "It's okay, Jungkook... Don't cry, huh?"

I tried to stop my sob, at least. I just crawled my fingers on her, savouring her compassion. I was very thankful that she was on my side right now, it felt different than strange to hug her. I never cried in front of other people since a long time. Even not in front of my mother because I didn't want to make her hard times anymore.
It felt naturally as if she would be my sibling. I'd like to know how she managed to make me think of that. Half of my pain was gone as she hugged me.


Suddenly, something clicked in my head.

 


 

 

I crooked my knees closer to me, so I could lean my head on top of it. The bitter cold wind made my hair fly around and it even got briskly onto my skin but I didn't care. I thought it felt rather refreshing than some people would probably whine about the cold weather. The moonlight and shining stars already appeared on the dark sky but I was sitting outside the school, on the bench beside the basketball place.

I didn't want to sleep there in the school even though they suggested it me. I couldn't go home neither. At that moment, it didn't bother me where I should rest. I just wanted to be alone, letting out my thoughts.

I still thought about my mother. I still regret it. It confused my mind thinking of how to face her or apologize her. It was a pain in the chest to imagine her upset face again. I couldn't stop my mind to plopp my mom's face every secound, it went on itself.

I didn't feel like crying anymore because I already let everything out on Minji. I felt guity for letting out my problems in front of her but she was so kind and comforted me. I became goosebumps everytime I rewinded the moment how she was hugging me. I didn't know how she did that, but I felt relaxing being in someone's arm, even if I don't know her that much. Affections was something I needed the most in that moment. I missed this to death because I always cried alone, lately.

But maybe I was just an affection jerk...


Bouncing sounds could be heard, all of sudden. I lifted my head to the sound and recognize a boy, whose orange hair flashed in the dark. I didn't need to think much, I already knew who it was. He was heading to the basketball place, concentrate with his basketball and his phone as the same time. He was still in his school uniform, what surprised me. As he plugged in his phone in his pocket at the moment, I can tell that he lost his temper as I saw how he was almost trying to smash the basket broken with his ball. It was also obvious because of his fighting roars that drilled though my ears even if I was many inches away from him. Everytime his ball caugh the basketball plate it would always rebound strongly from his forceful throwing.

Even if it didn't flew in, he would always run to the ball and tried again. And again. Until he successed his throwing. I realized I lost myself watching him. It felt like déja vu... One year ago, I was also sitting here, losing my eyes in amazement. If my mind didn't tease me, I was watching him on suppose. I had always liked to watch him praticing. Sometimes I even felt like stalking him by watching him so much, everyday. But I couldn't get enough from his fighting spirit that I admired. He never thought to stop going on if he failed. Unlike me who already thought to gave up myself for a severy times.

Maybe this was the reason why I loved him. I really don't know if I love him currently. My feelings just only match up with hurt feelings, I felt like a mess. It made me blind.

I flinched a slight bit as I heard his shout shrilled out of his lungs again. This time, it was not because of fighting and such a thing. It was a loud 'WHY?!' full of sorrow and anger. I didn't know why he was losing himself all of sudden, but I blinked as if I don't care, watching him laughing like a maniac as he threw himself down the bare floor.

If he wouldn't be that cruel to me... Thinking of that, he was the one who almost managed to erase my existence. My life was full with suffering because of him. If he hadn't done all these thing, my mom wouldn't have been so angry of me now. I balled my hand into a fist, nearly stabbing my nails in the palm making it bleed.
I still felt like to make his life as hell as I had witnessed. I wanted the payback for what he had done to me and my mother but my heart told my something else in the moment.When would this war finally stop?

My body lifted up, without that I could control it. I was standing up with my blank head. It seemed that my mind and feelings just shutted down. I felt like a robot. I found myself heading towards him, to the boy who was sitting on the bare floor, ruffing his hair.

“Kim Tae Hyung..." I began, with seriousness in my voice, my face was plainly blank. I made a long break before I continued.
I was more or less 5 meters away from him, because of the fear he would do anything to me. I really didn't feel like being beaten again. I wanted to talk in peace.

I took a deep breath.
"I can't do this anymore. Tell me what you want, I'll do everything for you. Please stop treating me like this..." I had never told him this face to face. But now, everything was out what I wanted to say a very long time ago. These easy words, I didn't trust myself to say because I was always afraid of him.

He looked up at me, still confused of my sudden appear. We went silent for a long time, staring at each other. He seemed to think about something unlike my mind that went blank. I just stood there with my clenched fist. He stood up after a while, wiping all dust off his pants. His face was lifeless at first, like mine, but then a smirk crept out on his face.

“You want me to stop?” His voice was very quiet and it cracked a little bit. He came closer to me with his rambling feet. Our intense gaze melt, challenging with another.

I tried to hold my serious gaze with him, even if I could feel my legs shaking again.

Abruptly, I was pushed on a gate behind me, roughly. I could still feel my pain on my back but I hardly tried to hold my breath, not wanting him to see my weakness.

Our face slowly approached as Taehyung neared his glance at me. We're getting closer, too close for my taste. I could even feel his warm breath that got on my skin. There was no sign of fear for me but I felt goosebumps. I didn't blink for a second. I secretly bite my innerlips because my heart began to rase, my legs felt more like jelly.

“Alright, show me why,” He whispered weakly.