Time Out!

He's A Playboy, But It's My Game.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was in the kitchen boiling water so that he and Jongin could enjoy some ramyun together when he heard his boyfriend bidding his parents a goodnight. He could hear the door being closed and locked and the faint sound of an engine being started. When he saw light from the car flood into the kitchen he knew his parents were gone for sure. Even though he had been alone with Jongin in his house before, Kyungsoo could still feel nervous butterflies flutter around in his stomach.

Jongin walked into the kitchen where he knew his boyfriend was and smiled when he saw his lover standing by a pot adding spices in while wearing an apron. He quickly approached the smaller boy who had his back turned to him and snuck his arms around his waist; making sure his hands ran under the apron. He rested his head on the other’s shoulders and hummed as he felt the other lean back into him. 

“Why are you wearing an apron if you’re only making ramyun?” Jongin asked with a chuckle 

“W—well I… um… I” Kyungsoo stuttered. He cursed himself in his head for still being so affected by the younger. But how could he not? The way those strong arms encased him; making him feel so protected, and the way that Jongin’s breath hit his ear and neck; making him realize just how close they really were. The way that Kyungsoo could literally feel the younger’s heartbeat; going strong and fast, in rhythm with his own. All of these things plus the feelings Kyungsoo had for Jongin was proving to be way too overwhelming. 

A laugh pulled Kyungsoo from his inner turmoil; he tilted his head to the side and nudged his boyfriend’s cheek with the top of his head. “What’s so funny?!”

A watery eyed Jongin snuggled into Kyungsoo a little more before replying “You were stuttering, and then you just zoned off and started blushing like crazy.” Another chuckle made its way out of the younger boy “Is it bad that I still find you unbearably cute even though we’ve been together for so long now?”

Kyungsoo scoffed but he understood what the other meant. ‘No, because I still find you unbearably irresistible.’   

Kai’s laughter was on the verge of becoming hysterical and at this point the shorte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter