Lady's man or Ladies man

town's cupid

Before I knew it I was pulling into Kim's driveway. I saw his car in the driveway with another beside it. So I know he's home but with who? Maybe its just his parent's car. Kim isn't the only one with a car. I should really stop over thinking things, or yeah just stop over thinking. I remember when I could give a crap less about who Kim hung out with now I felt a little jealousy crept over me...over an extra car being in his driveway. This is crazy. I'm going crazy.I walked up to the front door and took two big deep breaths then knocked. My nerves were rattling and my palms were getting sweating. Wiping them on your clothing doesn't exactly help, the sweat keeps coming. But I have bigger problems than sweat. What if he doesn't want to see me? What if he kicks me out? As annoying as Kim is, I don't want him hating me.

 

"Yes?" a woman said opening the door. I could immediately tell she was his mother. Her similarity with Kim was so distinctive. Not saying that she has masculine features or he has feminine features. Bottom line is the woman is gorgeous.

 

"I...is...is Kim here?" I stumbled.

 

"Are you one of girlfriends?" a little girl asked slipping past her mother.

 

Kim has a sister? Since when?I smiled. "No way just the complete opposite."The woman smiled showing her tiny dimple.

 

"Good for you, but don't tell him I said that." We laughed together. "He's in the garage, there's a door to the side it should be unlocked."

 

"Thank you. And nice meeting you both. She's absolutely adorable."

 

"Thank you. Kim calls me his queen." the girl smiled.

 

That warmed my heart. At least there's one female out there he treats right.The woman picked the little girl up. "Let's go make you some dinner." With that said we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

 

I slowly walked towards the side of the house. I wonder how many girls have they seen. I'm sure triple of what I have in mind. This is what I mean by trust. I can't trust that for the simple fact I don't know if I will be his only girl.My heart started pumping fast when the garage door came in sight. This was the moment of truth. There's no backing out now just getting it over with. I lifted my hand to knock but stopped when I heard muffling noise. I slowly put my hand on the door knob and opened it. My eyes immediately spotted Kim. He was punching a punching bag. Him breathing hard is what I heard. A relief sigh escaped my lips. Kim continued to punch the punching bag with hard blows as I neared him. Was he mad? Or is this how he usually...does it?  When I was close enough I placed a hand on his shoulder.

 

"Kim."After I said it he immediately froze and tensed up.

 

"Kim..." I trailed off when I saw his hands. "Your hands!"

 

He wasn't wearing any gloves and those hard hits he was giving the bag caused him to bruise and scar his knuckles up pretty bad. His hands were covered in open cuts and blood.

 

"What, why would you do this?" I asked examining his hands. I looked around and saw a roll of paper towels on a shelf with tools. I grabbed it and got a few rolls then started gently dabbing at the wounds. I looked up to see Kim staring at me with a blank expression. It caused me to get butterflies in stomach or feel self conscious. I don't think any girl would feel confident with a stare like that.Before I knew his hands were wrapped securely around me and he kissed me. The kiss was as if we were hungry for one another and just couldn't get enough. His tongue gently brushed asked my closed lips. I immediately opened my mouth as he...A sudden knock at the garage door and a call of his name startled us.

 

I moved away from his touch and faced the door. Seconds later it opened and in came the girl I saw at his party weeks ago. 

 

 

A/N:

 

Well guys THE END! lol no just kidding but I promise these updates will come faster. Its just that I can't stay on one thing for a short time, my mind is racing and I try to beat it I guess

, ish excuse I know. Oh and sorry about last update I was updating it and the internet just crashed. I hope I didn't tick any of you off. Well here you guys go and lovee ya much. HEART IT ON. AND REMEMBER:COMMENTS CONCERNS!