Jane, Kim, Mean, Van my plate is full...

town's cupid

"I know I'm mad at you right now, but I need someone to talk to." Jane said walking into my house.

 

I decided to ignore that mad at you comment because what I did yesterday she had every right to be, but does she always have to ruin my relax Sunday's? Those are my days for the last time people.

 

 

 

"About what?"

 

 

 

"Mario. We kissed...and I liked it."I smiled because I'd be able to say the famous words, 'I told you so.'

 

 

But I said. "So...?"

 

 

"But I'm with  Van and I let him know that now he's mad at me. He says he's done with me. Why does he have to be done with me when I don't want him to be. Of all the times."

 

 

I tensed up a bit when I heard her say Van's name. She will kill me if she finds out about us. Maybe even worse. What's worse than death? Jane and her crazy insane ideas in that head of hers. "I...look be with the guy that's on your min right now."She wiped away a forming tear.

 

 

"Mario?"I smiled, "Yeah...if that's what your heart is telling you. Not your mind. Mario's a great guy and he means well. You and Van don't seem to be into one another like that anyways." What I was saying was the truth. Their communication was drier than the dessert. I wasn't trying to just shove her on Mario so I could have Van and feel a little less worse about myself. I still don't know what to do with me and that guy.

 

 

"Yeah plus I think he found someone else."I cleared my throat.

 

 

"H-how?"

 

 

"He told me, 'Maybe we should see other people,' while smiling and didn't kiss me. And on the contrary I'm a very kissable person, Pie." She said pointing at her lips.

 

 

I laughed, "I'm sure Mario thinks so."Jane smiled.

 

 

"Thanks. For everything."

 

 

"No problem now go fix things with Mario."

 

 

 

 

As soon as I saw Kim when I pulled into my parking spot I frowned. Kim is getting a piece of my mind. I slammed the car door shut and walked towards him.

 

 

"Kim"

 

 

"I missed you, too princess. Your gonna have to stop disappearing on the weekends." He smirked. His two friends behind him laughed.I made a gag sound.

 

 

"I'd rather die. Van told me the truth." Kim smirk dropped and his lips thinned.

 

 

"Guys I'll catch you later." He waited until they left. "It was for your own good."

 

 

"How? So you could kiss me? KIM I really

 won that bet, not you."

 

 

He gave me a confused looked. "What are you talking about?"

 

 

"The bet you idiot! What else would I talk about? You lied to me. You told Van to date Jane for a few days so you could win this stupid bet. I knew you didn't get them together."

 

 

His frown returned with an even more icy look. "Is that what he said?"

 

 

If I wasn't so mad at him for lying I would have quickly backed down. The look he was giving me was so full of hate. Wow does he not being caught on that much?

 

 

"Bye you jerk." I said walking away.

 

 

He grabbed my arm and pulled my back. His smirk returned when I yelped. "I didn't kiss you. So why are you so mad?"

 

 

"Because I wanted to win!"

 

 

"Your such a baby, princess."

 

 

"Let go of me." I pulled my arm but I was still in his grasp until he let go of me.

 

 

"Remember when I ignored you before?"He his lips.

 

 

"Its back on?"

 

 

"Got that right." I said then walked away with confidence. With one thing on my mind: Why did I want more of Kim's touch and why was Van's so...cold? Something's not right. I lost train of thought as soon as I saw Mean looking in her locker.

 

 

"Hey Mean can we talk?" I asked when I was beside her.

 

 

"No Clare needs my help. I hope you understand." She said getting books out of  her locker. Wow now that hurt. That caused my throat to feel clogged. Tears were on the verge of coming out. Is that how she felt when I told her I was helping Jane? If it is then I should feel worse then I already do. Way worse.

 

 

"That was a mistake. I'm sorry."

 

 

"Hey guys...Pie what's wrong?" Clare asked concerned. Even if she really was concerned doesn't mean I care. Of all the people to show up it had to be her. I was not in the mood to deal with her that was like a metaphoric punch in the face to me. I simple shrugged my shoulders and walked away. I'll just talk to Mean later.