Grandmother.

Pregnant at 18

Many years had gone by and so many things have happened, You shared alot of fantasic memories with L, After all these years, Infinite was still closer than chopsticks, so were you and Baekhee. Soon you and L eventually had your second child. He was a charming little boy.

 

You closed the door of the closet and looked into the mirror to see your reflection. You were wearing a navy blue dress, it was very simple, but yet very elegant and it revealed your curves. You saw L's reflection popping up behind you as he wrapped his arms around your slim waist. 
 
"Why is my wife so beautiful?" He kissed your neck and rested his chin on your shoulder. You turned around to help him with his shirt. He purposly left his shirt ed half way. 
 
You helped him button up his shirt and neatened the collar of his shirt. He searched your eyes and wrapped his arms around your waist and laced his fingers together behind you. "Myungsoo-ah, Do you really want to do this?" You wondered. 
 
"Mhm, That's if you don't want to. I'm fine with it." He went to go into the closet to get his jacket. "Ani, that's not it. It's just that I'm afriad that she won't like Minsoo." You went to go to your makeup table and applied some foundation onto your face. 
 
"She doesn't like anyone." L came out, struggling to wear his jacket. You noticed through the mirror and you smiled, shaking your head side to side. You walked up to him to help him. 
 
"Let's just hope that Minsoo will behave." He said fixing his tie in the mirror. "Speaking of Minsoo, Where is he?" L turned to you, The house was pretty quiet. "He wanted to try changing himself." You were about to go check up on him but L stopped you. "You get ready, I'll go." He smiled. "Ah. Your not going outside like that are you? It's freezing out there!" His eyes widened and nodded his head to the window. 
 
"Right, I'm going to dress like when it's snowing outside." You rolled your eyes. "Yah." L knew that you were just being sarcastic. "Ka!" You pushed him out and giggled as you then went into your closet to find your heals and a nice warm wool jacket to go with your dress. 
 
A knock came on the door and Minsoo went to open it. 
 
"APPA~! Don't I look like Simon[< click] from Alvin and the chipmuncks!" He beamed as he posed in front of L just like the chipmunk from the movie.
 
Minsoo was very wild and an energetic little kid. He misbehaved most of the time but at the end of the day, he was a very smart and sweet boy just like his father. At this moment his tie was wrapped around his forehead, his dress shirt wasn't buttoned properly, his sleaves were rolled up and had only one pair of socks on, and lastly his didn't have any pants on. 
 
"Aigoo.." L said in disbelief as he smacked his forehead. "This is why we should change for him." L whispered. "you little.. Simon, Come here!" L chased him around the room. 
 
Minsoo jumped on the bed and was caught in L's arms within seconds. "You think you can run away from Appa huh?" L let out a foolish evil laugh and tickled Minsoo belly. He giggled and finally L took the chance to straightend him up and told him to stand still while L fixed him up. 
 
"Appa, Are we meeting someone?" Minsoo asked as he held onto L's shoulder as L helped him put his pants on. 
 
"Were going to meet a witch!" L buttoned up his shirt. "A witch?" Minsoo tilted his head. "Yeah. You have to call her, grandmother araso. Grandmother. If you are a trouble maker, she'll cast a spell on you." 
 
"She has magic powers!?" Minsoo was totally buying it and L liked it this way. "Yeah, she has magic powers, If your bad then she'll turn you into an ugly pig." L wanted him to at least behave this once so that Minsoo wouldn't have to get scowled. 
 
"I don't like pigs!" Minsoo made a face and frowned. "That's right. that is why you need to be good later, Yakso?" L held out his pinky. Minsoo laced it and nodded. 
 
In about an hour, you, L and Minsoo got out of the car and went inside the restaurant. You held hands with Minsoo and L had an arm over you. You three were standing in the elevator. You knelt down and fixed Minsoo's bow. 
 
"Remember, Manners, araso?" You whispered and he nodded. You didn't expect him to be this quiet. He was always the annoying little one that would argue with L all the time. You stood up and looked at L. 
 
"What did you do to our son?" You whispered to L. "He's just being a good boy. Right Minsoo?" L smiled and gave him props. You raised an eyebrow. They totally planned something without you knowing, you had to admit, you liked the way they had a father and son moment. It was cute. 
 
It wasn't like they were always on bad terms, no way. Ever since Minsoo learned how to understand people and knew how to talk to people. L loved playing with him and not to mention, teasing. L played with Minsoo like a little kid. He just loved picking on his son. You sometimes thought that you were the normal one in the family.
 
The elevator doors opened and you swallowed hard. You were feeling uneasy about this now then you did before. "Kaja!" L squeezed your shoulder  and walked out of the elevator. How could he be so calm when he was going to meet his mother, that's right, he didn't give a damn about his mother anyways. 
 
The hostess brought you three to where your mom was. As you three approached to the table you both saw L's mom and a guy. They were laughing and they were sitting so close that the gap between them was gone. L was way beyond disgusted at the sight of his mom and the man beside her. You glanced at him and your eyes went back to his mom. You linked your arm with L. 
 
"Yeobo, Is that your mom?" You whispered into L's ears, you were surprised. This was the first time you ever saw L's mom smile. This was the first time you saw L's mom with someone other then her assistants. 
 
L's mom stood up with the man by his side. He was just as old as your dad. "Omo, you guys are here! Son!" his mom threw her arms around L. L immediately pulled away and slowly walked behind you. He wanted to leave now, this crazy lady who just hugged him wasn't his mother at all. *What happened..?*
 
"My beautiful daughter in law!" You stood there and blinked at her a couple of times. "uh, neh?" You didn't quite hear what she said. She also threw her arms around you. Your eyes widened. *Who is she?* She then noticed the little boy who was holding your hand, You noticed Minsoo tightening his grip in your hands. He slowly hid behind your leg. He was very scared of this lady. 
 
"You must be the little prince of the kim family, It's nice to finally see you." She went down to Minsoo's level and hugged him. "H-hello, Grandmother. I-I'm Kim Minsoo." You softened and smiled down at your son. At this moment you and L were so proud of him.  
 
"Calm on, sit." She motioned you guys to sit and you three didn't know if you should. L thought that his mother was doing drugs, while you thought you were just dreaming, and Minsoo wondered if she was doing this to trick you guys. 
 
"May I ask who you are and what you have done to my mother?" L raised an eyebrow and starred to the man sitting beside his mother. 
 
"Son, Don't be silly!" She laughed, thinking L was joking around. 
 
The lady was exactly Mrs. Kim, L's mom, your mother-in-law, Minsoo's grandmother. You and L thought it was strange that his mom was a different person. Were you both dreaming? L's mom called L, her son. She called you beautiful. She's smiling? Was she just doing this to play with you guys? Was she going to call all her gaurds to come out? 
 
 
To be continued.. 
____
 
Okay so, I wanted to change it up alittle. lol 
this is in the future, about a couple of years later. :) Is it okay?  kekeke
&& I wonder why L's mom is acting so strange o.o *working on the next chapter now*
OUU~~ L looks hot here ~ doesn't he *O* ? 
tumblr_lyrww2g0Ns1qllbfqo3_250.gif
 
[If your going to ask where the gif is from, click this and you'll find the answer :) ]