Sick.

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
Before you went to sleep you called L to make sure he was fine because it was raining the whole night. He did get wet, but he was okay. Which was a relief to you. 
 
The next morning, You waited for L to come but he never came. You tried calling him but he wouldn't answer his phone. Instead you went over to his house instead, not caring if you were late for school. 
 
You took the bus to Infinite's dorms. It was colder then it was usually. This meant that Autumn had arrived. You wore a thin jacket with an infinity scarf wrapped around your neck. 
 
You were about to ring the doorbell but then Woohyun opened the door since he was on his way out. Him and Sunggyu were always the ones late for school, Sunggyu was the teacher there but he didn't care if he was late or not. Woohyun's mood lit up and gave you a big teddy bear hug. 
 
"Oof!" You startled just a bit at Woohyun's sudden action. 
 
"~~~~~! Your here to walk with me to school today?!" He beamed jumping up and down still hugging you, you wrapped arms around him. 
 
"Ani.." You calmly replied, You didn't want to sound mean or anything, since you were here for L. Woohyun was just playing around anyways, he knew you were here to see L. Woohyun chuckled and pulled away. 
 
"I know your here for L, ~~~~. Its okay." He said as he put a hand on your shoulder. Then went to go find his shoe in the pile. It was quite terrifying since it was all a mess shoes were everywhere. 
 
"Where is Myungsoo Oppa?" You looked around only seeing Sunggyu calmly walking around the house preparing for school, You giggled abit since Sunggyu looked like he was drunk, Telling from his eyes, it looked like he just woke up. 
 
"L came back last night all wet, I went to wake him up this morning but he didn't want to get up, His body temprature was really warm." Woohyun looked really worried. 
 
"Chincha! Oppa, Why didn't you call me right away!" You quickly took off your shoes to go see how L was doing. 
 
"He told me not to tell you, he didn't want you to worry." Woohyun said as he pulled out his shoe from the pile. "Hyung! Are you ready? I'm leaving first!" Woohyun said as he waved to you and left. "See you later, ~~~~." He headed out the door. 
 
"Yah! Wait for me!" Sunggyu cried out from his room and dashed out and found you heading to L's room. 
 
"Ohh Hello ~~~~!" He smiled as he walked out the door, he didn't have the time to hug you right now since he wanted to go to school with Woohyun. 
 
You gently went into L's room, seeing him alseep. You sat on the edge of the bed which made L slowly opened his eyes just abit to see you. 
 
"Oh! ~~~~! Why aren't you at school right now." He half smiled as he closed his eyes, he was too tired to speak. You placed your hand on top of his forehead. 
 
"I came for you! Oppa! Your forehead is really warm!" Your eyes widened as you cupped your hand on his face. 
 
"I'll be fine, I just need to get some rest and i'll be fine." He softly smiled at you to ensure you that he was going to be fine. Telling from his voice he wasn't fine at all. He sounded weak, he looked weak. You couldn't just leave him here when he has a fever. He was sick because of the rain last night. "Babe, go to school! I'll be okay." 
 
"Andwae! I'm going to take care of you today. I'm not going anywhere until your all better!" You defended, you then went into the washroom slowly looking around for a clean towel, you then wet it with cold water. You then walked into L's room and placed it on top of his forehead. You pulled his blanket cover making over his chest, covering it. You then went into the living room and decided to call your mom. 
 
"Hello?" Your mom was on the phone, she sounded like she was at the office right now. 
 
"Umma!" You yelled through the phone making your mom chuckle. 
 
"Hey sweetie, How's everything going?" At that question you looked down to your stomach. 
 
"Everything is good, Umma!" You smiled. "Oh! Umma, Myung-" You stopped then remembered something, you didn't want your mom to know about L and the baby just yet. "I mean Howon, He's really sick and I wanted to know how you make that nasty soup, you always make me drink when i'm sick." 
 
Your mom then told you the recipe and all the steps you need to do before serving the soup to L. After getting the recipe you went down to the nearest supermarket that was across the road. You bought the ingredients and bought some snacks as well for the boys. 
 
In no time, you were finally in the kitchen boiling the soup for L. But first you gave L some medicine first. As you were waiting for the soup to boil you went into L's room. 
 
"Myungsoo Oppa!" You gently nudged him for him to wake up. After a few nudges he finally woke up. "Oppa, take this," You brought L to hold his hand up as you gave him the medicine. You then held the drink close to his mouth for him to drink. You took the towel with you and went to rince it in cold water again as you went back into L's room to gently put it on his head. 
 
You stormed into the kitchen to see the soup boiling. You then let it sit there for awhile for it to cool down. You looked into the living room. It was a total mess; puzzle piece were all over the place, Dongwoo's toys from his bag were all out of his bag, empty bottles were everywhere. loose papers and magazines covered the surface of the coffee table. You let out a sigh and went to tidy the room up. You took out an empy bag and put in all the empty bottles in. You neatened up the paper and magazines, you carefully put everything that belonged to Dongwoo and placed all the puzzle pieces in its box. 
 
You then went into the kitchen and poured the soup out into a bowl and brought it L's room. You sat on his bed, waking him up but he wouldn't wake up. After a few minutes of calling him he finally woke up. You told him to sit up so you can feed him the soup. You blew on it since it still looked hot to you. 
 
"Oppa, drink this." You gently spoke to him as he took the bowl and took a sip. Right when he swallowed the soup he then made a disgusted looking face. 
 
"Did you make this?" He gently asked as he started to cough. 
 
"Yeh.. Does it taste that bad?" Your eyes widened as you took the soup and drank alittle bit. You made a face as well, 
 
"It's the right taste, My Umma, made this alot when i was sick. Drink it, it really works." You smiled as you held the bowl to his mouth. He was about to avoid it but he gave in and held in the taste as he gulped all of it down his throat. You took the tissue off the bed side table and wiped his mouth with it. "How are you feeling?" You asked him putting your hand on his forehead. The temperature of his forehead wasn't as warm as it was before, which meant that he was getting better. He looked at you with his sincere small cute mysterious eyes. 
 
"~~~~ , Thank you." He smiled at you as he held both your hands. 
 
"Wae?" You blinked at him, not knowing what he meant. 
 
"I have never been treated like this whenever i was sick, When I was young I would just sleep it off and not worry about my condition, of course Umma wouldn't care. And when I'm with the others(Infinite) They would just make sure i would get enough rest and drink plenty of medicine to get better. When I'm with you thats different." He squeezed your hand. 
 
"That's what girlfriend's do for their Oppas." You chuckled as L smiled, giving your nose a light pinch. "Okay, Oppa, get some rest now, Your still not fully healed." You put a hand on his face. 
 
"Sleep with me." He smiled as he pulled on your arm for you to get in bed with him. 
 
"Oppa! What If I get sick," You didn't want to get sick, especially not when you have a baby at this time. 
 
"Gwnechana, Then I'll be taking care of you then. And you still have more of that disgusting soup don't you?" He chuckled as he placed the blanket over the both of you. You tried getting up but Myungsoo's arm was too strong for you. He was trapping you on the bed not letting you get up. 
 
"Yah, Oppa! I don't want to get sick, I don't want to drink the soup." You whined, L then chuckled. 
 
"Just because your my babe, doesn't mean you can act like one," He teased. You then gave in and placed your head into his chest, and soon you both fell asleep.
___
I recomendded Real Story because it was one of my FAV songs in OTT ;)
*FAINTS*
tumblr_lsps18vEVa1qdk98do1_500.png