Don't be with him.

Pregnant at 18

 

I Don't think I shared this video with you guys, did i? 
But anyways, I love this song, and the MV~ I have this thing for ballad songs <3 *O*
ENJOY MY LOVES <3


You came out of your washroom all washed up ready for bed. You found L sleeping on the bed with a blanket over him. You shook your head with a smile and went up to him. 
 
"Oppa, Go home, we have school tomorrow!" You took the blanket off of him. 
 
"Wae, I don't want to leave you, or the baby!" He pouted pulling you onto the bed beside him. He put an arm over you and closed his eyes. 
 
"Good Night, ~~~~~" He smiled kissing your forehead. You gave in and let him sleep with you, besides you didn't want him to leave anyways. 
 
"Good Night Oppa!" You were now facing his chest with your eyes closed. 
 
Your door then opened as light came in from hallways. 
 
"Is she sleeping already?" Your mom whispered as both your mom and Baekhee's mom coming into your suite. Both yours and L's eyes shot open. Then your mom the lights seeing you both cuddling in bed. Baekhee's mom and your mom's eyes widened, not believing what they were seeing. You got up, away from L biting your bottom lip. 
 
"Um...Umma! Mrs. Y-yoon!" You stammered as L immediately got off the bed and bowed 90 degrees. 
 
"~~~~~! Can you tell me who this is?" You glanced at L while he made his way around the bed standing next to you. 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, Kim Myungsoo-imnida, ~~~~~'s boyfriend.." He bowed 90 degrees once again. Your mom glared L, something about him that just made her dislike L. Mrs. Yoon's eyes were layed on your stomach. 
 
"~~~~~, It's either you have been eating alot these day or becuase your.." Baekhee's mom pointed to your stomach. You looked down to your round belly. Your mom's eyes widened once again.
 
"Omona! ~~~~~~-ah!" Your mother's head started to hurt as she lost her balance. Your eyes widened running up to her. 
 
"Umma!" You and L placed her down the couch along with Baekhee's mom. 
 
"~~~~~~, Your Oppa should leave," Mrs. Yoon whispered to you. You nodded as you pulled L out. He grabbed his coat put on his shoes and left the suite. 
 
You both were now standing outside of the suite with your back leaned to the wall. 
 
"Omo! How can this happen Oppa!" You covered your face with your palms. 
 
"Did you know that your Umma was coming?" He asked as he leaned next on the wall next to you. 
 
"Ani... Yoon Baekhee.." The name came in your head, She had probably knew about it and never told you. "Aish!" You messed up your hair with anger. L then came in front of you and neatened up your hair nicely. 
 
"Calm down babe." He said curling a strand behind your ear and kissed your forhead, trying to calm you down. He cupped your cheeks and looked into your eyes. "Look on the bright side, now that your Umma is here, she can help you with Pregnancy tips right?" 
 
"Ani, That's not the point, Oppa. She nearly got a heart attack from seeing me with this big belly." You looked down rubbing you round belly. He suddenly wrapped arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him, your foreheads were leaning against each others now. 
 
"You go in there and you tell her about it, araso. I think your Umma needs an explanation like, right now." You nodded as L leaned in giving you a kiss. You got lost in your thoughts as you slowly closed your eyes. Not remembering that this wasn't the time to be kissing L at the moment. The door opened as Mrs. Yoon saw you two. She pulled you away. 
 
"Yah! Lee ~~~~~. This isn't the time!" She whispered but still it was loud in clear. While Mrs. Yoon was dragging you, you got the chance to wave goodbye to L. L put his thumb to his ear and his pinky to his mouth meaning to call him later. Then the door shut and L left. 
 
 
The suite was silent with Mrs Yoon who went to Baekhee's suite to wait for her while you were sitting down on the couch beside your Mom. She had a straight face with arms crossed over her chest. 
 
"U-Um-" Your mom cut you off. 
 
"When did you meet Kim Myungsoo?" She turned her head slightly to you. 
 
"Since my 18th birthday. Umm-" She cut you off again, usually she would never act like this. 
 
"Does the baby belong to him as well?" You slowly nodded. 
 
"Umm-" You tried to speak again but she cut you off for the third time, 
 
"Does his Umma own a large corporation?" You didn't really know about that actually. All you knew was that L was one of those wealthy people. You gave her a light nod.
 
"I knew it, I know his mother. She was never a good person and I doubt that Kim Myungsoo is a good person either. Don't be with him."
 
Those last four words made you quite upset. Although L's mom always wanted you not to be with him. You didn't know that your mom would also say the same. You scooted over closer to her and shook her arm. 
 
"Wae, Umma! You don't even know him and your already judging him!" "If I know his Umma then I know him as well. He isn't a good person!" 
 
You stood up to protest. "That doesn't make sense, Umma! I love you, Umma! But this time, I'm not going to listen to what you have to say, because I know Myungsoo Oppa! I know he would never do anything to hurt me! .. I'm going to bed. I have school tomorrow!" You walked away and layed on your bed and covered yourself with the blanket. You regret talking to your mom like that. You have never spoke to her in that way before. 
___
I'm sorry for the late update~ ) ; I couldn't think of anything ~ mianhaeyoo~ 
GyRD2.gif
 
I love your comments you guys, keep it up, just cause i don't reply doesn't mean i don't read them <3 
 
tumblr_lt1lyo4M1u1qayrhi.gif
 
YOU GUYS GEUSS WHAT I GOT INFINITE'S REPACKED ALBUM TODAY !!! + DONGWOO'S PHOTOCARD! + POSTER + 2 STICKER CARDS <3 WAAAAHHHH !!!! *O*