What's going on?

Pregnant at 18

 

Today was the day, the day where everyone exchanges gifts, spend time with there love ones, kids go out and play in the snow, It was Christmas. 
 
It was just early in the morning and you were still in dreamland. You tossed here and there in your warm and clean bed. You noticed a movement coming from beside you. 
 
"Good Morning Babe!" The person whispered into your ears that sent shivers down your spine. You smiled and wrapped your arms around the person's body as you buried your face into their chest. "Oppa~" You whispered with a smile on your face. Your eyes shot opened, something wasn't right. You placed your hand on the person's slim side. You slowly looked up to see Woohyun smiling down at you. 
 
"Omo!" You pulled away and sat up. "YAH! OPPA! Who let you in!?" You scolded him who was holding onto his stomach while laughing hard. 
 
"L gave the key to us." Sungjung answered you, you turned around and saw four guys standing there next to your bed which startled you abit. 
 
"MERRY CHRITSMAS!" The boys cheered and jumped for joy. 
 
"Merry Chritsmas.. Where's L oppa!" You glanced to all five of your oppas. 
 
"He's not important right now, You need to get up and get ready because your going to be playing with us today!?" Dongwoo said as he took your arm. Woohyun pushed you off the bed. 
 
"Hurry now~" Sungjung sang as he helped Dongwoo. 
 
"Why?" Right now, at this moment, you wanted to know what was going on and why L wasn't around. 
 
"Mr. Sunggyu Oppa! Your my teacher, I always trusted you, can you tell me what's going on and why L isn't here." You went to Sunggyu's side. Sunggyu put an arm around you. "If you play with us today. I'll tell you!" You frowned and went to Sungyeol. You looked up at him, He was so tall compared to the others. 
 
"Sungyeol Oppa, I trust you too~ Can you tell me?" Sungyeol looked to his friends as if he was going to give in and tell you. 
 
"IT'S CHRISTMAS! PLAY WITH US!" He brought you to the washroom, Hurry up!" He shut the washroom door and you stood there in the washroom, dumbfounded. From the corner of your eye, there was a card and a  velvet box sitting by the sink.
 
You took the card and read it. 
 
 
 ' Merry Christmas babe~ I hope the hyungs didn't scare you or anything, I really want to see you right now, Please don't be sad if you can't see your handsome oppa, cause you'll see me soon, araso. I actually have 3 surprises waiting for you, today. this is the first surprise! 
 
- kim myung soo ^^ 
 
ps. If the hyungs try to hurt you, or anything, let me know! :/ 
 
You put the card down and tilted your head. *Where did he go?* You thought. You picked up the velvet box and slowly opened it. It was a necklace with an infinite sign hanging from it. "Omo." You whispered. It was very beautiful in your eyes. 
 
"I will wear you today~" You said to the necklace. A knock came from the door and you snapped out of your randomness. 
 
"~~~~~-ah! Are you washing up?" Sungyeol asked. "Yeah!" You put the necklace into the velvet box and put it to the side so you could get ready. 
 
Two hours had passed because you needed to shower and do your hair and choose an outfit. You went out of your room finally done getting ready. You saw five boys sleeping in your living room. 
 
Woohyun was the first to wake up, following by the others. "Ou, Chincha yeoputa~" Woohyun winked at you. He was wide awake now. 
 
"Kaja!" They all got up and stretched before heading out the door. 
 
The Infinite boys met up with Howon and Baekhee at the arcade, It seems like everyone was having fun but you. Although you kept a smile to hide that frown of yours, you missed L alot. You kept wondering where he was at and if he was okay. 
 
Everyone was tired after all those games and you all bought pizza and sodas. You looked at your pizza that was getting cold on your plate. You poked your pepporoni and Baekhee noticed. 
 
"Having fun?" Beakhee asked while she drank her soda. You slowly nodded with a smile on your face. Baekhee could tell that you weren't telling the truth. "You miss L, don't you." She smiled. Your eyes widened. "How did you know?"
 
"Hey, I'm your best friend, What don't I know about you, huh?" She put a arm over you. "Do you know where he is?" You asked with hope that she would know. 
 
"I do." A smile appeared on your face. "But I can't tell you.." You frowned instantly. You shoved her arm off of you and she started to chuckle. "Mianhae." 
 
The infinite boys also noticed that you were missing L. You didn't even take a bite from your pizza. Slowly they felt guilty for not telling you. 
 
When you all exited the arcade, it was really cold and it was snowing more and more. There was a black car with a familiar man in a black suit standing next to it. *I've seen him from somewhere..* 
 
Then it hit you, That man works for L's mother, he was the one who took you to his mom's office. Your eyes widened and tugged onto Sungyeol who was beside you. 
 
"Oppa! Look! L's umma is here!" You pointed to the black car, You were wondering if she was here to take you again. But then knowing that you had your Oppas, and Baekhee you were safe. 
 
The man started walking up to you guys and bowed. Baekhee and the oppas bowed as well. You stood there blinking at them. 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo" Sunggyu greeted him. "You can take her." Sunggyu lightly pushed you to the man. "Mwoh!?" You raised an eyebrow. "S-Sunggyu Oppa!" The man went to go open the door for you. 
 
You glanced at each of your friends. You wondered why they wanted the man you take you. You looked to him who was oddly smiling at you, You wanted an explanation from them. Woohyun went up to you your hair, "Don't worry, your going to have fun okay." He beamed and hugged you. "Ka~" He waved. 
 
*Have fun?* You thought as Woohyun pushed you to the car. You looked back to see your friends waving at you. You were so confused, there were so many question that was piling up in your head. *Did they plan this? What does L's mom want from now? Is something going to happen?* 
 
You stepped into the car as the man closed the door. He then got on the car and left. 
 
"Aish! I feel sorry for her! She's going to hate us now." Sungyeol said. "Whose idea was this, anyways?" Everyone turned to Howon. 
 
____
 
ahhh~ I'm baaaaacck ~ I'm back , oh, I'm back ! I'm BAAAACK~~~~ ♫♪♫! 
I'm sick, and I still have the energy to celebrate ! lol 
again, sorry for my hiatus. ! ~~ 
Please forgive me ~~~ ♥ 
tumblr_lymxg99Xq11qc1uuro1_500.gif
tumblr_lymxg99Xq11qc1uuro2_500.gif
 
If your asking where the gif is from, It's from Shut up! Flower Boy Band! :D OMG! this is by far the cuuuutest scene <3 
 
&& Thank you so much for wishing me luck for my exams. tbh, I think i did good on 1/3 of the exams I did :/