The Show Begins.

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
Today was a new day. Beakhee gave your suite back at Seoul Suites. They renovated it so it was 10 times nicer and bigger then before. L took you home after dinner last night and ended up staying with you for the rest of the night. 
 
Your eyes slowly fluttered open, from your point of view you could see L's perfect jawline you gave a light tap on his nose and slid your finger down to his soft kissable lips. 
 
*I want L to be thing I see every single day* You thought to yourself while smiling. L's eyes then slowly opened, his lips suddenly formed into a soft and sweet smile. 
 
"Good morning babe!" He whispered. "Good morning, Oppa!" You whispered cutely. L chuckled and gave your nose a little pinch. 
 
"Oppa, Are you excited for today? Are you going to be okay? You only practised within a few hours." You were worried that L might make a mistake on stage. 
 
"I'm sure I'll do fine, your going to be there to cheer for me right?" He your hair. "Of course I am!" 
 
"Then I know I won't be making any mistakes!" He smiled. "Hwaiting" You whispered. He pulled you close to him, closing the gap between you two. You felt warm and comfortable in his embrace. You closed your eyes hoping that you can just stay in his arms forever. 
 
"We didn't have it last night right?" L just had to ruin the moment by this topic. You opened your eyes and checked. You both were dressed but L was shirtless, you saw his abs and you became hot. "Aw!~ I was hoping we could make love for real this time." L joked and smirked. 
 
You looked up at L and saw him smirking. You furrowed your eyebrows at him. He opened his eyes and looked at you. "It's still early. We can still go for it!" He winked at you. He brought you closer but then L found him self getting hit by your pillow. 
 
"I'm going to brush my teeth first." You pouted. Your boyfriend was such a teaser. You got up but in no time L pulled you back down to the bed and hugged you making sure you wouldn't leave. He rested his leg on top of yours. 
 
"Ah! OPPA! Get your leg off me!" You tried to get out but L held onto you tightly. You soon stopped because you knew you wouldn't get out of his arms. Soon you wrapped your arms around his waist and snuggled into his chest. 
 
*I'm so happy, you finally gained all your memory of us ~~~~~~.* He kissed your forehead. 
 
"~~~~~?" L called you to see if you were asleep yet. 
 
"Neh, Oppa?" You muttered. 
 
"I-" L couldn't finish what he was going to say because Howon came running in the room. 
 
"Wake u-" He stopped and covered his eyes. You startled abit as you and L shot up.
 
"Okay, don't tell me you guys had again."  You rolled your eyes as you and L threw the pillow at Howon. 
 
"You guys wake up, today's the day! WOOT!" He cheered and left the room. 
 
*Damn you Hyung, Why do you have to come now!* L thought. 
 
- - - - - 
 
After breakfast you and L went to the school's auditorium. Howon said he'd be at the school first since him and Baekhee were ready. 
 
You went to the auditorium in a nice simple, yet elegant blank dress. L told you to wear it because he wanted you to dress fancy for the show, weird. It wasn't like you were the MC of the show. 
 
You saw that they were busy with the decorations and some of the students were helping out with the stage lights and toning the microphone. You went over to help Dongwoo with the microphone testing. 
 
"Chu~ Chu~" Dongwoo said through the microphone. He was playing around with the microphone. You played along with him too. 
 
While L was rehearsing, he stole a glance from you. You smiled widely while he winked at you. In return, you stuck you tongue out at him. You went back what to what you were doing with Dongwoo and grinned. 
 
L blinked at you with blank expression. *What was that for?* He frowned. "YAH! Stop dreaming and focus!" Sunggyu demanded. 
 
Time went by so fast and it was time for the show to begin. The auditorium was filled with students and students that didn't go to Woolim Academy. Sunggyu's father also invited the TV broadcasting station to record the show as well. 
 
You popped your head out of the curtains and saw alot of people. You swallowed hard and ran backstage. *It's a good thing, I'm not going to be performing in front of them tonight!* You sighed in relief and held your drumming chest. 
 
Just with a single glance made you scared. L came and held your arms. 
 
"Babe, gwenchana?" He asked. You nodded and swallowed once again to calm yourself. "I'm fine. Good luck out there Oppa! It's so scary." He chuckled. 
 
"Thanks, Your over reacting, It's not that scary." He patted your back, telling from your face it looked like you are having a heart attack. "That is because your not afraid of anything oppa!" You said which caused L to chuckle once again. "Be careful though. Don't slip and fall araso." 
 
"Remember, I'm Myungsooperman! Nothing will happen." He smiled. "Araso, Araso~" You laughed. 
 
"The show is about to begin, Theres an empty seat which has your name on it. I reserved it for you. Enjoy the show okay~ Ka~" He gave you a little boast so you can walk away. 
_____ 
One more update for the day, See you guys tomorrow~ : ) 

 
Myungsooperman , once again~ hehehe. 
 
Remember that Woogyu moment in the previous chapter? To be honest I got that idea from their Weekly Idol episode ~ : ) If you hadn't watched it yet , you should <3 :) 
 
goodnighttt/goodmorning/goodafternoon~ :D LOL
 
LOOKING FORWARD TO INFINITE'S PERFORMANCE TODAY ~~~ If you guys want to watch it live, heres the time :