Living Under the Same Roof.

Pregnant at 18

 

 
Your ankle has gotten better ever since the fall you had a few days ago. Countdown to Christmas had finally started, their were exactly 20 more days till christmas. Yet, you still haven't remembered who L or Infinite was. But you did gain your memory from those flashbacks you keep having, here and there. 
 
You also haven't seen Daniel for awhile now, You missed him. You don't usually see him at school now-a-days either. It wasn't like you usually do, because he would always be found in the classrooms helping other students with homework. Sometimes you would try going to the classroom he would be in. But he is never around either. You keep thinking to that day where L had told you he was your boyfriend and you told Daniel to leave. You hope that he wasn't mad at you for that. 
 
Other then Daniel, you also had your parents on your mind. You wondered if this year, you could finally celebrate christmas with them. You wouldn't mind spending christmas with L and Jaeson but it would make sense for your parents to spend time with you since they haven't took time out of their business for christmas for 3 years now. You spent the past three years with Baekhee and Howon on Christmas Day. 
 
You were studying really hard for your coming up exam on Monday. You had about 4 more days until the exam. You wanted to get a head start with the studying so that you don't have to be so stressed out on D-Day. You studied and studied, dinner came, right after you went stright to studying once again. Jaeson was quiet because he was sick, from you. But his condition wasn't as bad as you. L gave him medicine and stayed with him till he had fell asleep. 
 
L walked over to your room and stopped in front of your door. He raised his hand up to knock. He stopped and thought about it. *~~~~~~~ is studying. I shouldn't bother her..* L slowly put his hand to the side and went into the kitchen to get some water. *Aish, so boring~ I can't wait for ~~~~~ to finish with her exams.*
 
At the same time, you came out of your room to get yourself a water bottle because you were thirsty. As you were walking down the stairs. A low husky voice called out for you. "~~~~~~." You looked over the railing to see where that familiar voice was coming from. 
 
"APPA!" A big smile came on your face and you were now running into your dad's embrace. "Oh, Princess, I missed you." You pulled away and chuckled, "I miss you too Appa! Are you going to stay for Christmas? Where's Umma? She didn't come back with you?" You stopped asking him more questions from there. But you had alot to ask him. 
 
"Your Umma is in Japan right now with Baekhee's parents and Jaeson's mom. Your Umma is taking over my spotlight." He smiled while taking off his jacket. You helped bring his luggage in while he was explaining why he came back. "I thought I'd come back and see how my daughter is doing. I'm sorry that i couldn't come to visit you when you ran into an accsident not too long ago." 
 
*Appa knows about it too?* "Ani. Gwenchana." You wanted to ask him once again if he was staying for Christmas. But you didn't want to because he looked tired. *I geuss I'll just have to wait and see myself.* 
 
L came out of the kitchen to see that the living room lights were opened. He thought that you came down to the living room, With hope and excitement he walked in seeing a man sitting on the couch with you as you were laughing at your his joke. 
 
Your dad saw L at the door and his smile faded. Your dad stared at the boy who he had never saw before in his life. You followed your dad's gaze and saw L. "Oh, L!" You went to him and pushed him closer to your dad. 
 
"A-annyeonghaesayo, I'm ~~~~~~'s boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo-imnida, but you can call me L." L said with full confidence in himself as he bowed 90 degrees. In his head he remembered how your mother's reaction was when she saw the both of you together. You had to admit, you loved how L was so brave in front of your dad.  From L's name, Your dad did remember talking about L. 
 
"Does your Umma know about this, that you both are living under the same roof?" You could tell from your Dad's expression that he wasn't happy about this. 
 
"No." You muttered, you thought that it wasn't necessary to call your mom that L would be staying over at your palce. "Appa, is there something wrong?" 
 
"He got you pregnant, I can't allow him to be sleeping with you under the same roof?" "A-appa What are you saying?" You didn't know what your dad was talking about?" *I was pregnant before?* L worridly looked at you. He wasn't planning to tell you about the baby until you have fully recovered from your memory loss. 
 
"Uhm, Mr. Lee. If you haven't known yet. ~~~~~~ lost her memory, so she doesn't remember the past.." L told your dad. Your dad was surprised that your mom never told you that you lost your memory. 
 
Your dad had thought about it and told you to leave the room so that L and him can talk. You slowly walked out taking a glance at your dad and L. You can see that the atmosphere around your dad was intence. *What will Appa do something to L?* 
___
No one is willing to help me with the posters? ):
tumblr_lwb3tqbQEN1qkhgmto1_250.gif