Be Mine

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
After 5 weeks, you felt that your stomach was getting slightly bigger. You were kind of getting use to the fact that you're having a baby. During the five weeks it was hard since you had to take care of your eating diets. You also went to Mrs. Jong for help and advise. Since you had Phys. Ed next semester, Ms. Jong recomended you to transfer into another class. You were disappointed since you've been looking forward to having gym with Mrs. Jong as your teacher. At school you tried your best to keep the pregnancy a secret because you thought that having the school know about it was just too much; with the constant stares and the gossiping. 
 
As for your relationship with the infinite boys, after what had happened between you and L's mother, you have gotten closer to them, ecspecially L. For the past five weeks you haven't seen or heard of L's mother, which was a good thing to you and for L. L had mention that his mom was in Hong Kong with her friend.
 
It was a friday night, you had nothing better to do since the Infinite boys had plans, of course Baekhee and Hoya had plans so you were the only one who had nothing to do. You showered and was sitting at your bedroom desk doing your homework. At this time you wanted to call your parent's to see how they're doing, but in Canada they were probably still sleeping. 
 
While doing your homework, you heard a knock coming from the door. You dropped your pencil onto your work and ran to open the door to see L with a bag of take out food. 
 
"Dinner!" He smiled as he held out the bag of food. Your eyes widened to see food for you and also to see L at the door. 
 
"Don't you have plans with the others? What are you doing here?" Your eyebrows raised. 
 
"You don't want me here? Then i geuss you don't want this." He looked at the bag and took a step to walk but you stopped him. You were getting kind of hungry anyways.
"Ani, ani! Come in!" You beamed as you grabbed the food from him. You placed the food on the kitchen counter while looking inside the bag as L sat on the kitchen stool. He looked to your desk to see a stack of binders and books. 
 
"Homework on a friday night?" He put his hands together on the counter top. 
 
"Yeh. I have noone to hangout with!" You pouted as you took out two boxes of food as you put one in front of L. You both then started eating.
 
"Well you have your husband here, Don't you?" He chuckled while putting in the spoon of rice into his rice. After hearing what he said you started choking on your rice. You started to cough heavily, good thing there was water next to you for you to drink. "~~~~~-ah, Gwenchana?" He came from the opposite side to pat your back. While coughing you couldn't speak, so instead you nodded. After a few more coughs you were starting to feel abit better. 
 
After eating you went back to doing homework while L was there lying on your bed. He tried to recall what happened that night with you as he closed his eyes. He then fell asleep as you glanced back to see what he was up to. You then smiled and went back to work. 
 
After an hour, you finally got your eyes off of your homework, you weren't finished but it was enough to do on a Friday night. You got up to stretch your arms, "AH~" You look to your bed were L was still sleeping. You got on the bed and sat next to were his head was. Your lips formed a sweet smile while your eyes gazed to L's perfect eyes to his nose. You then found yourself admiring his kissable lips. Your heart was beating faster now as your face heated up. You held your thumping heartbeat. 
 
"Why do I always feel this way with you around, Do you have this feeling as well?" You asked him with a low soft voice, hoping he wouldn't hear it. 
 
What you didn't know is that when you got on the bed L was woke up. He then slowly opened his eyes which startled you. You felt that your heart was going to drop now since you were close to falling backwards off the bed, L caught you by your waist in time so you wouldn't fall. 
 
"Omo. omo. omo." You patted your chest as your eyes were closed. You then slowly opened your eyes to see face just inches away from yours. You face was getting pink as your heart felt like it was going to explode now. You blinked a few times but still was gazing into his eyes. 
 
*His lips.. should I?* You were deciding if not you should kiss him. *~~~~, You babo! Don't kiss him!* You told yourself but you couldn't control yourself. 
 
*Your different from the girls I have dated in the past. Be mine, ~~~~~~.* L wanted to say that out loud but couldn't.
 
You both slowly to leaned in, just then L's phone call started to ring. Which snapped you both out of your thoughts. You pulled away as you got off the bed, L took his phone out to see Sungyeol's picture ID on the screen. 
 
"What!" He put the phone to his ear. He was disappointed, if it weren't for Sungyeol, L would have kissed you by now. 
 
"Yah! L, Your Umma is here again! Dude you need to hurry she's scaring me!" Sungyeol whispered through the the line. L then hung up and got off the bed. 
 
"~~~~, I need to go." He said while he walked to to the door. You were standing in the kitchen as you placed the bottle on the counter. You had to admit you didn't want him to leave. Although he didn't do anything but sleep for the past hour. 
 
"Chincha?" You frowned, L noticed and had an idea. 
 
"Mmh. Walk with me to the elevator." He smiled as he pulled you over to put on your shoes. 
 
"Wae! Go yourself!" You whined walking back but L pulled you back. 
 
"Come on!" He waved you over as you put on your shoes to go walk him to the elevator. 
 
You put on your shoes and grabbed you key as you both head out the door. 
 
"So are you doing anything tomorrow?" L asked walking side by side, you looked at him and smiled. 
 
"Nope. Wae?" 
 
"Oh, Just wondering." He smiled and you both were now in front of the elevator door. L pressed the elevator button and faced you. He put a hand on your cheek as your face started to warm up again. 
 
*What is he doing!* You thought. 
 
He looked into your eyes once again just like how it was on the bed just before. You blinked a few times then felt L's lips crash into yours. Your eyes widened for a second as your eyes started to close as you replied to the kiss. It was a familiar kiss for you but for L it felt like it was the first time kissing you. He then pulled away while smirking, 
 
"Tomorrow, I'll come and pick you up for our date, at 7:00!" The elevator doors opened as he got in it. As the doors were closing he said his last words before they closed all the way. 
 
"Remember 7:00!" He then gave you a wink and a sweet smile as the elevator doors closed shut. You were just standing there in the state of shock, blinking at the elevator doors. From the other elevator Baekhee and Howon came out of the elevator seeing you standing there. Their smiles faded and went to you. 
 
"~~~~, Gwenchana? what are you doing out here?" Baekhee ask you but you didn't reply back. You just looked at her still in shock. 
 
"Yah! ~~~~~! You okay? Don't scare us!" Howon asked with wide eyes as he shock you. You looked at both of them. 
 
"I have a date with L tommorrow." You said blinking at them. You still couldn't get that through your head. 
 
___

BEEP BEEP BEEP ARRIVING AT DESTINATION, INFINITE'S PARADISE IN LESS THEN 2 DAYS ~~ <3 ^______^ 
tumblr_lrvplx8Bcl1qa0m06o1_250.gif


^ sorry you guys, i'm so weird ~ hehe. I'm just so excited ~ 
Hope you liked the chapter ~ :)