I Love Yoo

Yoo and I

Youngjae's POV

"What is it, Dickhyun?" Youngjae sobbed, a fat tear rolling down his cheek.

"I love you. Good heavens, I love you so much, Yoo Youngjae." 

The blonde started crying even harder, his hot tears trickling down his face. Youngjae watched as Daehyun's eyes, which were filled with affection, widened in horror. Youngjae pressed his fists against his mouth, his breath hitching in between his sobs. Inside his mind, however, he wasn't sure what he was feeling. All these emotions began piling up inside him, and it all came out physically through his crying. 

"D-Daehyun," the blonde cried softly. Daehyun immediately replied.

"Hmm?" He hummed while he was watching the blonde through lidded eyes.

"Y-you l-like m-me?"

"I love you," Daehyun corrected, leaning in and kissing Youngjae's wet cheeks lightly, his warm tongue rasping against his cheek as he lapped up the tears lightly. Youngjae giggled and sniffled.

"I don't believe you."

Daehyun buried his face into Youngjae's neck, kissing his neck softly. "Why don't you?" His voice was muffled.

"Because I don't like you," Youngjae sniffled. "You eat too much, you're too loud, and you're so cheesy-":

"But you love it," Daehyun said, biting Youngjae's collarbone softly, drawing a gasp from the blonde. Youngjae blushed and gave in.

"I do..." 

Daehyun laughed into the crook of Youngjae's neck. The blonde finished his sentence.

"...I guess."

Daehyun playfully nibbled on Youngjae's ear, making him shudder and let loose a few airy giggles. 

"You're so mean to me, Jae," he complained softly, pecking Youngjae's lips repeatedly, so the blonde couldn't answer him properly. "You don't have to add the 'I guess' at the end!"

"Daehy- hey- sto!- Wha-?" Youngjae kept on trying to talk, but the other boy kept on kissing him softly. Youngjae was frustrated, and he pouted, glaring down at Daehyun.

Daehyun smirked, chuckling, and continued to peck Youngjae lightly on the lips, his arms tightening around his waist. Youngjae, giving in, scooted closer that pressed himself up against the brown haired vocalist's chest, and shyly flicked his tongue across Daehyun's lips.

"Jerk!" Youngjae gasped, and Daehyun laughed softly.

"Forgive me," he pleaded softly.

When Youngjae didn't respond, Daehyun grinned and easily slid his tongue into Youngjae's mouth, making the blonde gasp and thread his fingers through the other boy's brown hair. He rolled his hips slightly against Daehyun's, and tightened his legs around the other boy's waist. Daehyun growled and kissed back harshly, gripping the blonde's waist and pushing him down to meet his own s, making Youngjae mewl. With a smirk, Daehyun started kissing a trail of harsh kisses down Youngjae's neck, occasionally biting and leaving mark against the blonde's pale skin.

Suddenly, Youngjae couldn't help himself and tugged at the buttons of Daehyun's shirt. Daehyun, in return, groaned and slid his hands up Youngjae's dress shirt and slowly massaged his upper body, making Youngjae tug harder and sob. Youngjae cried out softly as Daehyun massaged his chest, and ground his hips down against Daehyun more roughly.

"Oh god, Daehyun, fine, I love you!" he sobbed giving in as Daehyun pinched his backside. The other boy laughed softly and stared hungrily at Youngjae, who as a gasping, crying, mess, his lips swollen and red from all the harsh kisses. Youngjae suddenly felt needy, staring at the other boy's lips. 

"Daehyun," he whined, blushing at how wanton he sounded. He rolled his hips again. Oh god, someone stop me.

There was a knock at the door, and Yongguk cleared his throat. 

"Uh, we, uh, still have school you know...but I'm going to leave now." 

He coughed embarrassingly and walked away. Youngjae suddenly remembered that they were in a janitor's closet. He sniffled as Daehyun laughed. Daehyun crushed Youngjae closer to his chest. Youngjae wasn't breathing in anything else but the musky, minty scent of the other boy.

"I forgot we were at school," Daehyun said, chuckling as Youngjae giggled, swatting Daehyun's arms. 

"Gosh, Jung, you're such an idiot," he teased smugly.

Daehyun raised his eyebrows. 

"Well it's not my fault the cutest person in the world fell into my lap-" 

Youngjae squeaked and immediately blushed. Daehyun caught this and leaned in.

"-Not to mention that this certain person has the longest legs in the whole entire world," he said, grinning. "And this person also has the fluffiest cheeks, the sweetest smile, the most adorable little nose," he poked Youngjae's nose, and Youngjae huffed and glared at him. "And the iest glare. Ever."

Youngjae rolled his eyes, blushing. "Whatever, Cheese-hyun."

Daehyun laughed, and the bell rang, signifying the start of their next class. 

"Yoo, I'm walking you home today," Daehyun promised, and he stood up, planting Youngjae on his feet carefully. Youngjae raised his eyebrows.

"Why?"

Daehyun grinned. "I want to be with you more."

Youngjae immediately felt his eyes widen and he blushed. "You're ridiculous."

Daehyun chuckled. "You love me," he replied cheekily, and leaned in for a kiss. He pressed his warm lips firmly against Youngjae's and stepped out of the closet. When he was gone, Youngjae sat back down, his face in his hands. 

Holy crap, Jung Daehyun just confessed to me.

Text Message to: Channie♥

He said he loved me.

aasdfkgalgkerjalefgrgrhhas

-Jae

------

[Walking to Youngjae and Himchan's Dorm]

Youngjae walked exactly a foot away from Daehyun, eyeing him suspiciously. Daehyun peeked over in Youngjae's direction, and suddenly lunged at the blonde, making the blonde squeak and run away. However, no matter how fast Youngjae ran, Daehyun was able to catch up to him. He felt a hand snake its way around his waist, as the other reached down to playfully pinched is backside, making Youngjae gasp and giggle. His back was suddenly pressed against Daehyun's warm chest, and he struggled, laughing, trying to get away. Both of them were breathing heavily.

"Damn it, Yoo, all I wanted to do was hold hands!" Daehyun growled, panting.

Youngjae giggled and struggled, wriggling his body against Daehyun's muscular frame. "You totally went for my , Jung!" 

Daehyun whined, pulling Youngjae closer so he wouldn't get away. "You were walking, Yoo! Although," he smirked into Youngjae's ear, nuzzling it. "I wouldn't complain if I grabbed your ." He snickered when Youngjae blushed bright red. 

"ert! Jung, you're such a ! Wait, AHAHAHA!" Youngjae gasped and laughed when Daehyun pinched his sides.

"Yoo, you need punishment!" he scolded him. Youngjae spun himself around and pecked Daehyun lightly on the lips. When the other boy froze, he giggled. 

"Gotcha."

Immediately, Youngjae ran in the direction of his dorm, giggling while Daehyun told him to 'get back here'.

When Youngjae finally reached his dorm (with Daehyun trailing behind), he was out of breath. , Daehyun's going to tickle me to death. I've got to get inside quickly.

In his haste, he fumbled with the dorm keys (Himchan wasn't home yet), and they fell. He muttered under his breath and quickly bent down to get them, and then tried to quickly jam them into the key slot. However, it was too late, and Daehyun, out of breath, caught up to him, grabbing Youngjae's hips and pulling him to himself, so Youngjae was pressed up in between the door and Daehyun's warm body. 

"Cut it out, Jung!" he giggled and stuggled, but Daehyun was having none of it this time, whining about how evil Youngjae was to him. 

"Don't you love me?" he asked, and when Youngjae spun around for a retort, he noticed Daehyun's puppy eyes. That's not..

"That's not fair Jung!' he complained, backing up, until his back was pressed against the door. "You know I-"

Daehyun stepped forward. "I know you what?" He smirked.

Youngjae scoffed, trying not to show how much Daehyun's closeness usually effected him. 

"Well, you know, I..."

"You what?" He was grinning widely now.

"Jung!"

"What?"

Youngjae blushed and leaned forward, so his lips were next to the taller boy's ear. "That I love you." 

Daehyun moved quickly, pushing Youngjae gently against the wall and shoving his mouth against Youngjae's full lips. Youngjae squeaked, and, upon finally unlocking the door, ran inside and shut the door, hoping he had escaped from Daehyun.

Daehyun, however, obviously had other plans, because he shoved his foot inside to keep the door from closing. He pulled the door from Youngjae's hands and stepped inside Himchan and Youngjae's dorm. Youngjae gulped as Daehyun leaned over him. 

"How mean," Daehyun pouted. "Didn't we agree to..." He tilted Youngjae's head back, earning a quiet gasp from the blonde. "...work on our project?"

Youngjae blinked. We...did?

Daehyun snickered and walked into their kitchen. "Which one's your room?"

Youngjae immediately panicked. "Don't go in!" He quickly scurried across the room and blocked the door to his room. 

Daehyun laughed. "What's with that?" He stepped forward, until his face was a centimeter away from Youngjae's. 

"I-it's messy!" Youngjae squeaked, secretly thinking about the yearbook that was lying open on his desk, with the page flipped open to the one where Daehyun was featured as the soccer team captain, about how his bed was unmade, there were tissues on the ground from him crying, and how his clothing was strewn across the floor. Daehyun wrapped his arms around Youngjae and picked him up. Youngjae, unthinkingly, wrapped his legs around Daehyun's waist before realizing what was going on. 

"P-put me down!' he screeched, wacking the laughing other boy, while Daehyun opened the door to Youngjae's room and stepped inside. Daehyun gently placed Youngjae back on the ground. Youngjae glared at him, his cheeks puffing up. 

"I hate you," he grumbled. 

Daehyun looked around the room and back at Youngjae. 

"Well, I love you," he replied, his eyes glinting. 

----------

[Two Hours Later]

He wasn't kidding when he said we were supposed to work on our project. 

They both had been sitting in the pile of Youngjae's messy room doing their project for hours, in silence. However, while Daehyun was being unusually productive, Youngjae had spent the last few hours sneaking glances at the person he fell in love with. Finally unable to take it anymore, he got up and stormed out with a huff. Daehyun watched him in surprise, his eyes widening.

"Yoo?"

Youngjae grumbled. "I can't take this anymore!"

Daehyun laughed. 'Take what exactly?"

Youngjae blushed and puffed his cheeks out, ignoring Daehyun's question.

"Stay there."

Youngjae went and sat inside Himchan's room, flushed red. He remembered that after he had texted Himchan earlier today, the raven haired boy had given him some 'advice'. 

------

Youngjae walked back into the room. Daehyun immediately looked up, his mouth dropping into a perfect 'o', his eyes as wide as saucers. Youngjae blushed and walked over, sitting down in his original position from before he left the room. 

He was dressed in a simple t-shirt and boxers, and nothing else. Youngjae had no idea why Himchan absolutely insisted on him doing that, and he couldn't figure out why Daehyun couldn't keep his eyes off him.

Daehyun cleared his throat when Youngjae stared at him questioningly and looked back down at his book. Youngjae giggled.

"Jung, your book is upside down."

Daehyun blinked, and scratched his head, his gaze never leaving Youngjae's bare legs. 

"Oh, yeah. Haha, oops," he said huskily. 

"Idiot," Youngjae giggled, and he crossed his legs. Daehyun visibly swallowed, and then growled. 

"Yoo Youngjae, are you trying to ?" 

Youngjae looked up, startled and blushing. "What?"

As soon as those words left the blonde's mouth, the other boy pat his thighs, his eyes raking hungrily at Youngjae's long, pale legs. Youngjae nervously got up, pulled at his shirt, and sat down, straddling Daehyun. His breath hitched as Daehyun slowly ran his hands up the blonde's legs. He bit his lip to prevent himself from .  

Daehyun growled at him. "You just had to entice me, didn't you?" 

Youngjae blushed, finally understanding why Himchan told hm to wear nothing but a t-shirt and boxers. 

Daehyun groaned. "And I was doing so well, holding back and all~ it's all your fault." He pinched the inside of Youngjae's thighs, earning a small mewl from thy blonde. 

Youngjae widened his eyes. "Daehyun, I-" he tried to explain, but Daehyun suddenly leaned in, and a long stripe up Youngjae's neck, nibbling on the sensitive part, making Youngjae squirm has he cried out, his chest brushing up against Daehyun's. 

Daehyun caught Youngjae's moans with his mouth, all the while sliding his hands up higher any higher, until his hands were resting on the blonde' inner thighs. Youngjae mewled and he pushed himself into the contact. Daehyun pulled back, swearing softly as Youngjae tightened his legs around his waist, forcing Daehyun's upper body towards his own. 

"Youngjae," he demanded, his voice sultry. "I'm not stopping." 

●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| (remember this? It's a warning! Watch out for the boombox!!)

Youngjae replied by grinding his hips softly, his sinking on to Daehyun's . Daehyun grunted and grabbed Youngjae's hips, forcing the blonde to grind down harder. Youngjae let out a quiet gasp and quickly threaded his fingers through Daehyun's hair. 

"Oh g-god, Daehyun, I-" he tried to explain, but Daehyun only rubbed his against Youngjae's soft backside until Youngjae unconsciously spread his legs wider, each time Daehyun's hard length rubbed against his . 

By now, the other boy's kisses had becoming open mouthed burns, one hand keeping Youngjae grinding down on his hard while the other travelled up and down Youngjae's upper torso. Youngjae in return was mewling and gasping as waves of pleasure coursed through his body. His hands pulled ruthlessly at Daehyun's hair and shirt, wanting it off, wanting more. 

"d-Daehyun!" Youngjae cried out as the other boy's hands slid down lower, pinching and massaging Youngjae's , still grinding against the softness of Youngjae's backside. "Oh god..."

Daehyun grinned as he ripped Youngjae's shirt off, laughing at the tiny gasp the blonde let out when he finally realized he was in absolutely nothing but his boxers. 

"D-don't look!" Youngjae blushed furiously, his swollen lips sputtering as he tried to cover himself. Daehyun grinned and his eyes hungrily raked Youngjae's pale skin. 

"You're so wet, Jae." Youngjae shuddered at the use of his nickname, and pinched his legs together, but when Daehyun lightly traced his fingers down the blonde's hard member, Youngjae's resistance immediately crumbled, and he spread his legs wider to forcefully move his hips so Daehyun's finger was rubbing harder against his . Daehyun groaned and he closed his fingers around Youngjae's waistband, pulling it down so Youngjae was fully exposed to him. Youngjae tried to cover himself, but Daehyun grinned and closed his hand around Youngjae's member, pumping it so Youngjae was , his hands in Daehyun's shirt as thick waves of pleasure course through his body. 

"Oh, St-ah! Stop-" he bit his lip as he buried his face into the crook of Daehyun's neck, his name repeatedly. When Daehyun swiped his finger across the slit, and Youngjae sobbed. 

"You like it?" Daehyun's voice was low and husky, laced into his voice. Youngjae shuddered as Daehyun pumped his hands faster, lacing his hands around Daehyun's neck as an unfamiliar warm feeling was coiling in his stomach. Daehyun ground up against Youngjae's , his hard turning Youngjae on more and more, until Youngjae suddenly cried out, his toes curling. 

"N-no more, Jung!" 

Daehyun ignored him as he suddenly forced his tongue into the blonde's needy mouth, his tongue ravaging the inside of the blonde's mouth, pumping his hands tighter and faster. Youngjae suddenly couldn't take it anymore. He sobbed as he came, hard, in between their bodies, thick strands painting his torso. 

"Was it really that good?" Daehyun leaned forward, raising Youngjae's legs and nibbling at the inside of his thighs. Still overly-sensitive, Youngjae twitched. He tried to sound disgruntled, his voice breathy. 

"Ah-shut up-" 

Daehyun pulled off his shirt, and whatever Youngjae was about to say died in his throat when he saw Daehyun's toned body flexing, his hard straining against the boy's tight jeans. Youngjae swallowed hard, his tongue suddenly too thick for his throat. He felt his blood rush down south and quickly tried to think of anything else other than how raw and masculine Daehyun was. Like math, English, music, the project, Daehyun, Daehyun sliding his hands down his body, Daehyun harshly ravaging his mouth...

The boy Youngjae was thinking about undid his belt, hissing as some of the tightness in his pants was released. Youngjae, unable to help himself, spread his legs wider and outstretched his arms.

"Oh my god, D-Daehyunnie, d-don't make me wait," he begged, blushing at how needy he sounded. Daehyun's eyes widened, and he forgot about his pants, roughly shoving his tongue into the blonde's mouth as the Youngjae cried out as he felt his once again hard rubbing against his own stomach. He felt so dirty, relishing the friction that he gave himself, and began rutting his hips against Daehyun's toned stomach, . Daehyun growled and palmed Youngjae. 

"You are so evil," he groaned. 

Youngjae rolled his hips against Daehyun's clothed , drawings moans from both of them. "Why?" He batted his eyelashes and pouted, knowing Daehyun couldn't resist him when he did. He wrapped his legs around Daehyun again, so Daehyun was coming into direct contact with Youngjae's . 

"F-, Youngjae, you're making it impossible to treat you gently." 

Youngjae decided he liked it when Daehyun swore, and lightly whined, rubbing his backside up and down Daehyun's crotch. Daehyun held Youngjae's hips and his finger lightly traced his hole. Youngjae eyes flew open and pressed his swollen lips against Daehyun's, silently consenting to the other boy's actions. The older boy groaned and reached behind him to grab a tube from his back pocket, biting Youngjae's lip softly. Youngjae ran his hands and traced Daehyun's abs, feeling the muscles twitch beneath his fingers. Without breaking contact, Daehyun poured the lube on his fingers and rubbed his slick fingers across the twitching hole. 

Daehyun chuckled. "Youngjae, you are so needy," he smirked as Youngjae mewled, moving his hips. The moment Daehyun pushed his fingers into Youngjae's heat, Youngjae let out a soft gasp, unused to the new feeling inside him. He squirmed as Daehyun pushed a second finger in, whimpering and tightening his arms as Daehyun murmured softly at the other's fingers scissored their way inside him, trying to get him comfortable. By the third finger, however, Youngjae was scratching at Daehyun's back, sobbing out his name as Daehyun's fingers pushed against his prostate. His back arched and his toes curled, and he was as he bucked his hips, trying to plunge himself deeper on his boyfriend's fingers. Daehyun embedded his fingers deep inside Youngjae, and a loud moan ripped from Youngjae's swollen lips as the other boy's fingers continually that spot over and over again. Youngjae felt himself convulsing around Daehyun's fingers, and he moved his hips faster and faster, plunging the other boy's fingers deeper and deeper inside of him. 

"D-oh god, Daehyunnie, please, I need you, oh my god, please-" he begged, his fingers tugging at Daehyun's fully clothed member. Daehyun immediately broke, and pulled his fingers out of Youngjae's inviting heat. The blonde whimpered at the sudden loss. Daehyun growled as he yanked his jeans off along with his boxers. Youngjae shuddered at the side of the other's proud . Large. Holy crap, he's big, that's-

"Th-that's not going to fit!" 

Daehyun widened his eyes and let out a raspy chuckle. "You're a natural at , Jae." 

Youngjae, suddenly feeling dirty and erted, whimpered and unconsciously spread his legs wider. Daehyun visibly swallowed, his eyes taking in the blonde's body. Youngjae shuddered under his gaze, his eyes following Daehyun as he poured lube and spread it evenly across his hard member. 

"Lift your legs higher, Jae," Daehyun groaned, shifting and lining himself at the blonde's entrance, rubbing the tip slowly against the hole as Youngjae whined and raised his legs. Youngjae gasped as Daehyun pushed forward, slowly slid inside him, deeper and deeper. He felt Daehyun's member twitch as he convulsed, his body trying to accomadate the sudden large intrusion. He teared up, fat tears sliding down his cheeks as he gasped. Daehyun murmured, telling Youngjae to tell him to stop if he wanted to. 

When the other boy was completely inside, his hips touching the blonde's, Youngjae felt the tip of Daehyun's brush against his prostate as Daehyun slowly pumped the blonde's member, making Youngjae moan. Daehyun caught the mewl in his mouth, his tongue harshly violating the blonde's as Youngjae cried out. 

Youngjae picked his hips up and ground down on to Daehyun's , and the sound and feeling of him moving inside him only turned him on. Daehyun growled and pulled out almost completely, and ed in again. 

"Oh, yes, Daehyunnie," Youngjae heard himself cry. "Yes!"

 Daehyun swore quietly as he buried himself to the hilt deep inside Youngjae, his hips never faltering in their movements. As Daehyun's lodged itself perfectly on Youngjae's prostate, Youngjae sobbed and screamed out Daehyun's name, bouncing up and down and scraping his nails across the other boy's sweaty back. Body-wracking tremors were rolling down his spine, and he felt so full and so good. 

"Oh god, Daehyun, I'm going to come! T-take it out!" Youngjae couldn't handle being so dirty with Daehyun, but Daehyun pulled out and made it so Youngjae straddled him, and slid into Youngjae's once more, his hitting Youngjae's prostate head-on, making Youngjae scream and thrash and buck. The blonde bounced up and down, thick fluid seeping from the head of his , crying as he convulsed, tighening his grip on Daehyun's large . By now, Daehyun was basically rutting and grinding himself into Youngjae, not even pulling out. Youngjae felt his approaching, and endless sounds do pleasure and screams emitted from his lips. 

Daehyun grunted, his s getting uneven. ", Jae, I-"

Just then, he shifted his weight a little, and Youngjae immediately cried out, his bobbing getting wild and more erratic, his kisses become more sloppy and messy, his tears streaming freely. Daehyun bit his lip and Youngjae's cheek. 

"Come fore me, Youngjae," he said, . Youngjae, over-stimulated, felt Daehyun into him once again, ramming into his prostate. Pure pleasure tore through his body, and he arched his back and sobbed. 

"Sh-, Dae!" 

He came, screaming the other boy's name as his hit him hard, his pale erupting from his body in between them, his nails digging into Daehyun's back. Daehyun groaned as Youngjae convulsed and tightened around him, and two or three s later he came, spilling himself fully inside Youngjae. The blonde bit his lip and whimpered as he felt himself filled to the brim with Daehyun's hot come, some of it trickling down his leg. 

Both of them groaned as Daehyun slid out of Youngjae and gently laid down on the bed, sleepy and sated. Youngjae snuggled into Daehyun's chest, breathing in the minty musky scent. Daehyun laughed and pulled Youngjae closer, nuzzling his nose against Youngjae's. 

●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

Youngjae buried his face into Daehyun's neck. "I love you," he said faintly softly, blushing as his voice sounded hoarse. Daehyun tightened his arms, gently kissing Youngjae's lips. 

"I love you more, fairy Yoo," he promised. Youngjae giggled. 

"Whatever, Cheesehyun." 

Daehyun laughed. "Say, weren't we supposed to work on our project? It's due next week, isn't it?" 

Youngjae immediately sat up, tried to get up, and immediately gasped at how weak his legs were. He fell down, and Daehyun's warm arms looped protectively around his waist. 

"Whoa there, princess, take it easy," he chuckled. 

Youngjae turned around, blushing, his eyes wide. "W-we should work on our-"

Daehyun looked at Youngjae sternly. "You need to rest, Yoo."

Youngjae huffed and pouted. "But-"

Daehyun smirked. "If you do that, I'll..." He leaned forward so he was whispering in Youngjae's ear. "...go for round two." 

Youngjae flushed red and squeaked, diving underneath his covers. 

"Was I really that bad?" Daehyun whined, digging around the bed, searching for Youngjae. The blonde giggled, curling into a small ball underneath the blankets. 

"Go away! Your weirdness is contagious!"

Daehyun laughed and tickled Youngjae until he writhed underneath him, gasping at him to stop. 

-------

so how was that? Uh, well, I, uh OH GOD THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING TO WRITE HAHAHAHAHA

excuse me while I die from embarrassment. Is it just me or is it really hot in here? PHEW. 

tell me how i did! I'd like to know anything I can improve on. I haven't edited this completely yet, so please excuse any errors. :3

Thanks for reading!