I Wouldn't Forget You, Honey!

The Guy I Had Crush On

P.O went to Zico who sat on the chairl alone.

He said a sweet things to Zico,
 

'Hyung, Jiyun is a wonderful girl. She always with you and forgive all your stupid mistakes. Don't you realize it? Although she already break your heart right now, and you got very angry with it, do you ever want to feel how her heart feel? Hyung, she's the one in the million who's love you and don't want to break your heart. You should appreciate it do you know? And one more thing, I know I'm not suppose to barge into your bussiness matter but as your friend and a little brother, I want to say please forgive her because I sure she got her own reason to go, and how about you go find her now and let her go with a open heart.'
 

Zico suddenly realized that P.O said was totally true.
 

'If I is you, I will let her go with a open heart and give back this necklace~ Hmmm~'
P.O raised his eyebrow.

 

Without taking any second, Zico hurriedly went out from there and went to Jiyun house immediately.

 

(Jiyun)
 

Jiyun took the cab and went home. She quickly went upstairs to her room.

She took out her bag that she pack earlier and went downstairs.

Before she opportunity to went out from the house, someone rang the doorbell.

With a red eyes and nose, Jiyun opened the door.

It was Zico standing in front of the door with a bouquet of flower covered his face.

He changed his voice to a cute voice,
'Can you forgive this guy and accpet this flower, miss Jiyun?'

 

At first Jiyun don't want to accepted it but after a few thought she recieved it.
 

'Hm..can we talk right now?' said Zico.
 

'No, I already late now. I'm going to miss my plane' Jiyun looking at her watch.
 

Zico really wanted to talked to Jiyun so bad so he kneel down and begging her,

'Jiyun, just this once before you go abroad. Please took some of your time to talked with your idiot boyfriend only for 3 minutes. Please, Jiyun~'
 

Jiyun felt sympathy to him so she agreed and they had some talked.
 

'Jiyun, *took Jiyun hand* I want you take it back *put the necklace on Jiyun hand* I'm sorry for my earlier action, I know I shouldn't do that. But, I really got angry towards you that time. You know that I can't control my temper very well. Hm, now I realize I should let you go studies abroad although I didn't know why you want to got there so bad until you leave me here. But, I really want you to promise to me something? Can you?'
 

Jiyun nodded as yes.
 

'Promise to me that, you will never give back to me this necklace like earlier and keep it safe to you by wearing it at your neck. And also, never ever forget about me at all. I want you to remember me everyday, every hour and everynight. If you dare forget about me and remember about other guys, I wouldn't stay still! I'm serious! And one more thing, please come back soon..I will always wait for you here. I will keep you in my heart forever because I also have the same kind as your necklace.*smile*'
 

Jiyun hugged Zico and whispered to his ear,

'I will wear this necklace forever and I want to say I love you more than you thought so don't worry about me and just worry about yourself. Love you, honey.'
 

Jiyun give a kiss on Zico cheek as a farewell.
 

Jiyun took her bag and put into the cab bonnet and went into the cab.
 

Zico was in opportunity to said to Jiyun who's in the moving cab before she went away from there,
 

He screamed,

'Jiyun, I LOVE YOU!! Take care of yourself, and please don't skip meals!!'

Zico shows a shape of love with his hand action.
 

Jiyun also in opportunity to replied back him.

She took out her head from the cab window and give Zico a flying kiss.

'LOVE YOU TOO!!'