I will think about it

The Guy I Had Crush On

 

(Minzy)
 
'Whoa, everything is in the pink colour! Look at that bed, omo!! So soft! No wonder, her parent treat her like a PRINCESS!!'
 
Minzy was lying on Jiyun pinky bed. She almost doozing off but she waked up because of the noise at the downstairs.
'I hear someone screaming. Is there something happen down there, I better check it out.'
 
Minzy quickly went out from there and went downstairs.
She went to the kitchen as soon as she saw no one was in the living room.
 
When Minzy arrived at the kitchen, she saw Jiyun and Zico hugging each other.
She was surprised and she decided to went home first so she wouldn't be a disturb  to them.
 
Before she went out quietly, she left a sticky note on the table as saying,
 
'I'm off! I just remember that I got a meeting with my friends now and I want to apologize because I didn't tell you before I'm off ^^ . But, anyway you look cool hugging with Zico in the kitchen. HAHAHA, don't worry I will keep it secret okay?! Believe in me...
 
-MINZY- '
 
 
'OMG! Minzy saw it?! Aish, why is my day today being like this!'
Jiyun mutters to herself after she saw the sticky note that left by Minzy.
 
'Um, I better go too. It's too late and..you need a rest too right? '
Zico took his bag and went to the front door.
 
But, he was stopped by Jiyun who's blocking his way.
 
'Jiyun, what's wrong?' 
 
Her head was down and she said to Zico,
'I would consider it .. but please don't broke your heart if I say no. I didn't want you to be sad because of me..'
 
Zico smiled when he heard it and he quickly went near to Jiyun and kiss her forehead. 
 
'I wouldn't, baby. Don't worry about it and only worry about your health.. I would go now and take care.'
 
Zico went away from there after he said it to her.
 
After Zico gone from there,
she hurriedly run to her bedroom and crying all her heart in there. She also was thinking about the answer that she should give to Zico.