What is this

The Guy I Had Crush On

 

Jiyun really got mad with Jiyong so she decided to sit on the bench first to relieved her anger.
She mutters to herself  'Why he did that to me?! I didn't know he was like this.'
She saw an empty can besides her feet, she pick it up and threw it hardly on her right sides.
She threw it without looking to the right and it cause the empty can hit Zico head who's sitting at there too. 
 
'Ouch!'
Jiyun heard someone screaming for a pain.
She quickly searched for the sound and went to it.
She saw Zico touch his head and the empty can she threw earlier besides Zico.
She mutters herself, 'Did that can hit Zico head? Oh My God, what should I do?!'
 
Zico turn around his head and look up. He saw Jiyun was there, 'Are you the one who threw this can?' 
'Hehe, is it hurt? I'm sorry, I didn't see you' Jiyun touch Zico head with a full of care.
 
When Jiyun touched Zico head, Zico face turned red. His heart beat faster.
Zico suddenly touched Jiyun hand and mutters to himself, 'I will make you mine no matter what'
 
Jiyun pushed Zico hand quickly and said, 'You're alright right now, right? I should go now. '
Zico suddenly spoke up, 'Hey, I want to know why do you avoid from me? I feel that I do something that makes you wants to avoid me that bad.'
 
Jiyun got surprised because Zico knew it all along.
She turn around immediately after Zico said it. 'How do you know..' Jiyun words was cut by Zico.
'Is it because of..that.. boy?'
'What do you mean, I can't understand here.'
'Don't pretend you didn't know, I saw everything in there' Zico pointing to the building.
 
Jiyun thought 'Did he means about how Jiyong make a confession to me? Wait, is he likes me? If no, why should he said like that.. '
 
Zico look straight to Jiyun eyes and said
'I know it, you love that boy right?. But, don't worry I will got you back from him. I will never lose you to him. Never!' 
 
Jiyun was lost in words, she tried to explained that it was not the way that he thought to but he was very too stubborn to hear it
. 'Zico, let me explain~'
'It's okay, you didn't need to explain because I knew it. You just need to wait for me, I will come to you ONE day!' Zico went away from there after he said it.
'Zico!'
 
 
(Night)
 
Jiyun have a fever that night, she can't ever wake up to go to school.
Her mother excuses her for not going to school.
 
'Don't worry mom, I will take care myself. Just concentrate to your work and have a nice day!' Jiyun waving to her mother who's going to work.
 
Now, she was left alone in the house. Suddenly she got a text message and it was from Minzy. 
 
'Did your fever came down? I will visit you immediately after the school end. Wait for me okay?!'
 
Jiyun mutters to herself, 'Minzy wanted to visit me? Um, I should get a bath now! Towel, where are you?!'
 
 
(Jiyong & Seungri)
 
Jiyong grabbed Seungri collar, 'You told her, don't you?'
'Yesss, I forgot that I shouldn't told her. I'm so sorry, Jiyong. '
 
Jiyong let go Seungri collar and he sat down on the black sofa.
 
'Is ruin now, what should I do..'
'Go and ask her for the forgiveness. That's the best you should do now.' Seungri giving out the suggestion to Jiyong.
 
Jiyong agreed to it and decided to do it after he done finishing his paper work.