Confusion and Waking Up

Before It's Too Late

*your pov*

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, I saw blue walls, and I saw two other beds near mine. My closet isn't here, my shoes aren't hanging on the posts of my bed. This isn't even my bed! That's not right, my hostel never had their students share rooms, and my walls were always a light pink. Where the hell am I? Seriously! I heard someone stirring in their sleep but non of the bodies on the other two beds were moving, then I realised the stirring came from below my bed. I looked down and saw a cute guy... He turned over and I could see his face. I knew this guy... kim kibum? What's he doing in America?!

Hold on..

I'M IN KOREA NOW.

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting I had arrived in seoul yesterday in the afternoon. Everything seemed to make sense.. Then again, why am I not in my nice apartment!? I stood up, accidentally kicking kibum lightly.

"Dani-ah" I heard kibum say as he woke up. 

"Kibum oppa.. I'm so sorry!" I apologised. He sat up and ruffled my hair as he shook his head and smiled. "Where am I?" I asked.

"You fell asleep in the van last night and you didn't have your keys plus the hyungs and I couldn't get them from Mr. Jung cuz it was pretty late, so we let you sleep at our apartment." he explained casually.

"Oppa, is this your bed?" You asked, feeling bad that he had been sleeping on the floor.

"Neh, I couldn't let a pretty girl sleep on the floor right? Especially when Heechul and Hangeng hyung are watching me like hawks" he laughed as he brushed your bangs away from my face. I felt myself blushas his warm hand touched my cheeks. "I hoped you slept well, we have a busy day today" he reminded me. OH SHOOT. I looked around for a clock, and focused your attention on the alarm clock on kibum's  bedside table. "5am!?" I whispered, almost squeaking. Kibum's eyes widened and took a look for himself. 

This is soooo not gonna be a good day..

*no one's pov*

"Go back to sleep Dani-ah" he told you as he got up to lay you down on his bed and cover you with his blankets again. 

"Aniyo, oppa, you sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor" you said. "I feel bad that you slept on the floor cuz of me" you said as you got out of his bed and sat on the floor. Kibum frowned at you. 

"Tell you what, if you don't mind you and I can both sleep on the bed." he said, you merely stared at him in response, a little taken aback and shocked at what he said. "kim kibum you're so stupid" he said as he mentally slapped himself when he realised what he had just said. "I won't do anything to you." he said. You thought about it for a while.

"It's just sleeping right?" you said. He nodded. "okay.." you said and got under the covers with him. Both of you closed your eyes and fell asleep. While you were sleeping, you and kibum moved about and ended up with you in his arms, with your head on his chest.

*3 hours later*

"YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! KIM KIBUM!" Heechul's loud murder scream was heard. Kibum woke up immediately and you stirred. Hangeng had also jolted up from his bed and sped over to heechul who was standing right at kibum's bed. 

"Ya heechul, what's happening up here- OMO KIM KIBUMMMMMM" hangeng yelled as well. Kibum sat up immediately and you rolled over to face heechul and hangeng, still unaware of what had happened since you didn't know how you and kibum were sleeping like before you woke up. 

"Omma, Appa," you said sleepily.

"Ya! Are you alright!?" heechul said as he sat you up. 

"We didn't do anything hyung, she didn't let me sleep on the floor and I couldn't let her sleep there either" kibum explained. Heechul scoffed and hangeng made a sigh of relief.

"ya! what's happening up here!?" lee tuek said as he and the rest of super junior walked into the room. 

"Just a misunderstanding.." Hangeng said. Heechul kept quiet and brought you downstairs for breakfast.

"Omma will cook you pancakes!" he said as he sat you down at the dining room and walked into the kitchen. 

"I'm so sorry about that dani-ah" kibum said as he sat beside you.

you shoook your head and gave him a smile, you were about to ask him something when the rest of super junior came down the stairs noisily and sat down at the table with you, leaving the chair beside you empty for heechul.