Breakfast and Surprises

Before It's Too Late

Heechul placed a plate of pancakes in front of you. You inhaled the scent of the pancakes and a smile spread across your innocent face. Heechul smiled to himself as he plopped down beside you and watched you as you took the fork up and dig into the pancakes. 

"Ya... Jagiya.." Hangeng called.

"Neh yeobo?" heechul smiled.

"Where's our breakfast?" Leetuek complained. Heechul had only made breakfast for dani but not the rest. He stared at the rest of suju, then at ryeowook, who rolled his eyes and immediately got up to cook breakfast as he always did. 

"And I thought were were going to have a treat today" Hangeng pouted.

"Well, Heechul hyung might have whipped up a horrendous batch for us but a perfect on for Dani-ah" Eunhyuk joked.

"YA!" Heechul snapped as he theatened to throw the spatula at eunhyuk who just laughed at his seat. "Dani ah, do you want some juice?" he asked as he pat your head gently, smiling at you.

"Can I have milk instead?" you asked innocently, looking at Heechul, who looked a little taken aback.

"Chocolate milk?" he asked.

"Aniyo Heechul omma, plain milk." you answered as if it was an odd question. Heechul merely stared at you and you blinked. Kibum smiled and got of his chair to get milk for you from the fridge. He took a whiff of the milk just to make sure it was still alright, since it was, he poured a glass of milk for you and sat it down on the table. "Omo, komawo oppa" you said thankfully as you drank up. 

"Aigoo aigoo, omma shall go get some fresh berries for you from the store downstairs." Heechul said as he got up from his seat and   got his wallet from the table. "Blueberries, raspberries and cherries?" he said as he pooped his head into the kitchen again. You nodded as you drank your glass of milk, keeping your eyes on him, shocked that he kept spoiling you.

"wait for me yeobo I'lll go with you! "Hangeng said as he jogged after heechul. 

"Omma doens't have to spoil me like this" You said to the rest of suju, who were merely looking and watching you eat. 

"Are Heechul hyung's pancakes edible?" Shindong asked.

"Neh.. do you want some oppa? You look hungry" you said. Shindong hurridly shook his head.

"You should see the amount of things hyungs bought for you yesterday" Kyuhyun said as he looked over at you. 

"Heechul Omma, Hangeng Appa and Sungmin oppa bought me those clothes and shoes right? I feel bad" you said as you looked down at your last pancake.

"Not only them, Donghae and Kibum hyung too" Kyuhyun said, and earned a smack at the back of his head from Donghae. 

"Donghae and Kibum oppa?" you said as you turned your attention to the both of them. 

"Come with me" Donghae said as he pulled you out of the kitchen.

"But my pancake..." you pouted.

"Don't worry Shindong hyung will eat that last one for you" Yesung called out from the kitchen. Kibum smiled quietly to himself and walked after the two of you into the living room. Donghae handed you two pink plastic bags. 

"This one is from me, and the other one's form kibum" he smiled as you took the bags. "Open them!" he said excitedly. You did as you were told and peeked into the on that came from him. 

"Oppa... you bought me such pretty wrap skirts!" you said and gave him a grateful smile. "Komawo.." you said. 

"Do I get a hug in return?" he smiled as he held his arms open. You immediately hugged him in response.

"Wait till you see what kibum got you!" Leetuek called from the kitchen. Kibum just smiled at you as you opened the bag that came from him. You pulled out the leotards and your face immediately changed, too shocked to do or say anything. 

"I know how much you need and want these dani-ah" Kibum said, half worried that you didn't like them.

"They're beautiful" you said as you looked at kibum and gawked at the leotards. "Komawo oppa" you whispered, completely in a daze. Kibum held his arms out, signalling he wanted a hug too and within a heartbeat you practically flew into his arms for a hug. Just then heechul and Hangeng came int the apartment.

"YA!" Heechul screeched again when the plastic bag he was holding into hangeng's hands and messily sped over to you and kibum, he smacked the back of kibum's head, who winced and let go of you immediately. "You both have too much skinship!" Heechul nagged.

"Donghae hugged her too!" Kyuhyun said. 

"YA!" donghae retorted and earned a smack at the back of his head from Heechul as well. "why you little!!!!" he said as he charged at kyuhyun who stuck his tongue out and began running around the house. 

"Kids" leeteuk shook his head and ate his breakfast.

"Heechul omma, whats wrong with kibum oppa giving me a hug? He bought me gifts..." you said. Heechul stared at you in disbelief, making you feel a little intimidated. "Does omma want a hug too? You bought me so many clothes too" you said as you inched cautiously towards heechul, you swallowed a ball of saliva and within a second heechul had swept your feet off the floor and whirled you around the living room.

"AIGGOOOOOO SHE"S TOO CUTE I CAN"T STAND IT" Heechul sang as he whirled you around and set you on the floor again, your eyes were wide open, not being able to absorb what had just happened. Heechul ruffled your hair and skipped off to the kitchen. You turned to Hangeng who was standing next to you. 

"Thank you for the shoes Hangeng appa" you said. He smiled and ruffled your hair in response. 

"My princess needs shoes so I'm happy to get those for you. You should go thank Sungmin too cuz he paid for some" he said and pushed you gently into the kitchen and next to Sungmin's chair. "Sungmin-ah she wants to say something to you" he said.

"Neh dani-ah?" sungmin said with his signature aegyo smile. 

"Thank you for the shoes oppa" you said shyly, noting that the rest of the guys were looking at you as they ate. SUngmin looked over at Heechul who gave him a warning stare.

"You're most welcome!" he smiled and patted your head. 

"Dani-ah, you should go wash up and get ready for the schedule.. We have a long day to go." Leetuek said. You nodded and waved at the rest of suju before thanking them for letting you stay over the night before. You headed out to the lobby and got your keys from Mr. Jung who seemed okay that you had slept over with the boys, saying that you need to bond with them more. You got into your apartment and sighed.

"Mayb flying here was more worth it than I thought. " you whispered to yourself.