Painkillers and All-Nighters

Before It's Too Late

*your POV*

I wanted to learn their dance moves asap, so I secretly snuck out of the dance room while the boys were practicing to get myself some painkillers from the nearby drugstore. I decided to wait till we all got home so that I could drink the medication without the boys knowing. I sat on the floor like I was supposed to, watching the boys dance, marking their moves. 

By the time practice had ended it was already 8pm. The boys had ordered some take-outs for dinner, but I didn't really feel like eating so I just tried marking some moves at the mirror. 

"Dani-ah" Kyuhyun called out to me.

"Neh, kyu oppa?" I responded, still looking at my reflection.

"Don't you wanna eat?" They asked me. I shook my head in mere response. 

"You better eat something before you go to bed tonight!" Leetuek reminded me. 

"Neh, oppa" I responded again. I wasn't exactly listening.. But I will eat if I get hungry. 

*No One's POV*

"She's working so hard for us.." Sungmin said as he watched you. 

"She seems to get it really quick" Donghae said.

"I think she's not too used to the genre yet, she still looks a little gentle." Eunhyuk commented.

"She'll be fine" Mr. Jung said as he ate up. "Oh and here are the keys to her apartment. Pass these to her soon too. I just collected them today" he said as he passed Leetuek a set of keys.

"Neh, hyung" They replied and leeteuk kept the keys in his bag. 

The boys left shortly after dinner and you were having their dance moves replaying in your head. 

"She's in her own world again" Yesung said as he looked at you, your face was completely dazed.

"She's probably tired." Donghae said.

"Rest up well boys, we'll start class in the afternoon tomorrow" Mr. Jung said as he drove to the parking lot of the apartment. 

When you got home, Leetuek had passed you the keys, you smiled in response and said your goodnights to Suju and Mr Jung and walked into your apartment. You decided to watch super junior videos first and master U and Don't Don. You took your medications before sitting yourself down in your dance studio and dancing the night away. 

Within a few hours, you were satisfied with your progress, you were able to master both dances and danced it rather cleanly already. You looked over at the clock, it was already 3am. "Maybe I should sit down for a while" you said to yourself and sat down with your back facing the mirrors. You stretched down and yawned, later you closed your eyes and slowly, you fell asleep. 

The next morning, you woke up on your bed. "Oh no.. I fell asleep!" you said to yourself and sat up. You were still in your dance attire. You got out of bed and took a shower, feeling rather disgusting since you were sweaty the night before and fell asleep without having a nice shower. You inhaled the sweet scent of your shampoo and soap, which woke you up immediately.

You changed into one of your leotards again but instead of the usual stockings and skirt, you wore one of the many dance pants which heechul had bought for you. "There are so many colours!" you thought to yourself as you admired the whole stack of pants. A smell wafted over to your nose from the kitchen and you immediately heard your tummy growl. You pouted to yourself and walked out of your room with your bag and jacket in your hands.

"ANNYEONG!" half of super junior greeted you. You started doing a headcount in your head, finding that Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Ryeowook, Leeteuk , Shindong and Kyuhyun weren't in your apartment. You smiled and greeted them back. 

"Good morning Oppas" you said and placed your bag on the couch and sat down in between sungmin and kibum.

"Did you sleep well princess?" Heechul asked as he grinned at you. You nodded and looked at them. "I carried you over last night" Heechul said, as if reading your mind. 

"Mianhae omma, I must've been really smelly and heavy." you apologised as hangeng placed a bowl of fried rice in front of you.

"It's okay we're all used to stinking up cuz of practice" Siwon smiled at you.

"And you're not heavy! You're so skinny!" Heechul snapped. "And I thought you'de eat something before you sleep!" He scolded. "I heard your tummy grumble when I had carried you over. You're thin enough!" he added. You pouted and looked at him. "Ya, don't give me that look." he said, still trying not to give in to your sad face.

"I'm sorry Omma, I really wanted to get the moves for your dance right" you apologised, still pouting.

"Aigoo she stayed up late just to practice our dance" Hangeng said and pulled you in for a hug. "Eat up precious, we have a schedule in the afternoon too!" he said as he pushed the bowl of rice towards you. You nodded and began eating. 

"It's so yummy!!" you said as you kept eating.

"Yes, yeobo is such a good chef!" Heechul smiled as he watched you eat. 

"Thank you hangeng appa!" you said cutely, hangeng ruffled your hair in response. "where are the other appas?" you asked.

"they woke up later than us, so they'll come over in a while!" Sungmin answered. You nodded and finished up your breakfast. 

"Oh yes, we forgot to hand these over to you yesterday!" Siwon said and handed you the keys to their apartment. 

"We'll just be a door away!" Kibum told you and smiled his killer smile at you. You felt your cheeks get warm but managed to smile back. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Ahh they're here!" Heechul cheered and hopped off his chair and opened the door for the rest of suju who had finally come over.