Chapter_6

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남] Chapter_6

 

 

 

"Hey, Chanyeolㅠ...I'm really sorry about yesterday."
"No~ I'm okay -- but wait -- how's your head? Are you okay?"
"I feel like I'm gonna die...I heard you got yelled at by my brother...ㅠ I'm really sorry."
"No! I'm really okay!"

 

 

As soon as I arrived at school, I sat down in my seat and dialed Chanyeol.
I don't remember anything that occured yesterday, but my brother filled me in...and yelled at me during the process;;
Above all, I had been wondering what to do, since I felt so sorry towards Chanyeol...and I decided that I should at least give him a call in the morning and apologize.
 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeolㅠㅠ I'm really really sorry......"
"I said it's okayㅠㅠㅠ"
"Come over next time when my brother isn't home...! I'll make you some good food ㅠㅠ A lot of it!"
"Woah...really? You mean it?"
"Of course I mean it! ㅠㅠ I'll call you when my brother isn't home ㅠㅠ......"
"I'll be waiting!"

 

 

If Chanyeol could feel better through this, then that's a relief.
Even though you're acting okay on the outside,
I know you're suffering on the inside...ㅠ
 

 

 

But...just how much did I drink yesterday to have this bad of a throbbing headache? ㅠ I'm gonna go insane.
Seeing there were still fifteen minutes until the start of class, I put my head down on the desk.
I began to unknowingly grimace as my classmates' noises echoed into my head.

 

 

 

 

Soon after, the strong smell of perfume spread throughout the classroom.

 

I was already pissed that everyone in class was being loud,
but the smell of perfume just made it worse. I literally hate this kind of smell with a passion ㅡㅡ

 

 

As I was thinking to myself, "Just keep your anger in...What else can you do?"
I sensed the footsteps of the girl suspected to be the source of the scent, stop right before me. 
 

 

 

 

 

When I lifted my head...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So it is you -- Kim Minah."

 

 

I saw Kim Dasom...ㅡㅡ

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come follow me."
"Why the should I?"
"? Did you just say ?"
"Yeah, so what!?"
"What the hell...? Why're you shouting, ?"
"Excuse me?!..."
"Let me get straight to the point. Why do you keep getting involved with Baekhyun?"
"Whatㅡㅡ?"
"Why do you keep loitering around someone else's man."
"When did I ㅡㅡ?"
"I heard you went around saying the two of you live together, because spreading rumors that the two of you slept together wasn't enough. Right? Am I right? You said so youself!"
"........No, you're wrong."
"Yeah, right! Everyone in my class said they all heard you...ㅋ"
"...I said, no. Now, get lost."
"What? Get lost? You think I'm joking around with you?!"

 

 

 

Kim Dasom grabbed onto my hair and pulled hard.
"ㅠ Ow!!"

Damn it, that really hurts!!!!!! I already have a headache!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You useless, -- who the told you to act up?! It's pretty obvious you bullted just so you could get with someone as charming as Baekhyun, but it's about time you stop. Baekhyun isn't someone you can even imagine being with!!!"

 

 

 

 

Why do I have to go through this embarassing situation in front of everyone's eyes?
What's a bastard like Byun Baekhyun?...
That I....that I have to be here, getting beat like this?...

 

 

 

 

 

At the perfect timing, Joonmyun and Jongdae strolled into class, singing a song while having their arms on each other's shoulders.
As I saw their face, I suddenly got the urge to cry, so I lowered my eyes.
 

Joonmyun and Jongdae would surely save me...
And I would probably cry like an idiot...
I really hate this...

 

 

 

 

 


"....What the are you doing? Kim Dasom, let go, right now."

 

 


"...What the hell is this."

 

 

 

 

 

The two's expressions suddenly became serious the moment they spotted me.
Jongdae firmly grabbed Dasom's wrist, keeping her from moving,
while Joonmyun tidied up my messed up hair,
sat me down on a chair, kneeled on the floor, and checked my reddened face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you crazy? Are you really out of your mind?"
"Let go!!"
"You just hit people for no reason? Were you like this all along?"
"Reason? Who says I didn't have one?! I hit her because I had one."
"Let's hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter