Chapter_13

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남] Chapter_13

 

 

 

 

  "Baekhyun...let's not do this."   "I...don't...."                       Naeun pushed my shoulder and parted from my lips.       "Oh....sorry."             "...I'm gonna go back to class."                   Did I just get rejected...?   I had been sure that there wasn't a hint of a lie in the way Naeun looked at me...                          

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minah -- about yesterday...are you okay?"
"Oh...yeah ㅎ I'm okay."
"I heard Baekhyun apologized... what exactly happened?"
"My brother--"

 

 

 

"Her brother knew Baekhyun very well, so he reprimanded him today. He was totally beat up by her brother. ㅋㅋ"

 

"Dammit, when did I ever ask you? Why're you the one responding?"

 

"Way to piss when I just told you."

 

"Ugh."

 

 

 

"Why're you guys being like this again... Don't fight;;"

 

 

"Hahhhahahha ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When did we ever fight ^▽^, right?"

 

 

 

 

Wtfffff...What are these guys...?

 

They're so scary.... Go away --

 

 

 

"Buy anyways, Hyunah and Ji-"

 

 

BAM--!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just when I was about to ask Jongdae and Joonmyun where Hyunah and Jieun were...
the classrom suddenly burst open violently.

And...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey!!! Kim Minah!!!"

 

 

 

Kim Dasom walked in.

 

 

 

"Ugh...she's back again."

 

 

"She drives me insane..."

 

 

 

 

Because they were afraid of what harm Kim Dasom would do to me again,
Joonmyun and Jongdae grabbed on to each of her arms beforehand.

 

 

"Let go of me!! Let go!!"
"Who knows what you're gonna do to Minah again?"

 

 

"Hey, Kim Minah. have you seen Baekhyun's face? Huh?! Have you seen it?!?"

"Yeah, I did. So?"

"What? You know, you're really being shameless when all of this happened to Baekhyun because of you!!"

"How was it my fault?"

"You!! You're really terrible. How can you be like that?! You can say that even after seeing Baekhyun's face?!"

 

 

 

 

Eventually, Jongdae and Joonmyun dragged Kim Dasom out into the hallway.
I too walked out the back, and watched the three.

 

 

 

"Let go! I said let go!! Seriously, why're you guys being like this!?!"

 

 

 

Kim Dasom's eyes began to well with tears, as if she were going to start crying.

 

 

 

"Go back to your class -- please."
"Do you even know how Baekhyun is right now? Baekhyun's never let anything scar his face..."
"It's not like he got hospitalized. He just got beat up, because he did something wrong -- that's all. Stop over reacting."
"...You don't even know anything... Do you even know how I feel when I have to look at Baekhyun like that?!"
"ㅡㅡ Not my problem."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter