Chapter 2: Party Animal

Worthless Blogs and Unread Books

Chapter two: Party Animal

Kyungsoo closes the door on Jongin and walks back into the music blaring living room. Kyungsoo is a very tidy person so of course his house will be as well. That isn't the case these few moths because his best friend (Joonmyun) is currently looking for his own place. Joonmyun is coming thirty one this May and is still single. He has had many relationships but most of them don't seem to hold up well at all. He's also rich due to family background and is unemployed (he does run a home business which is stealing his family/friends' belongings and selling them on Amazon/ebay...)
Yeah that's Joonmyun and none of them has caught him in the act yet.

"Pizza is here!" Kyungsoo screams, hoping he'll be heard over the horrible country music and Joonmyun's friends' laughter. The rich friend had a very weird taste in most things, for example right now he's wearing a suit with a pineapple pattern on it, along with three quarter length shorts which were a bright red, trust me the color of his shorts didn't go with his other clothing nor hair (hair is a light lilac). His dance moves were rusty and cringe worthy too, no wonder why he hasn't got a significant other or married in his early thirties.
"Thanks bro." Joonmyun waltzed over and forcefully kisses Kyungsoo on the cheek then body waves awkwardly back to his friends with a slice of pepperoni pizza in his mouth.
Kyungsoo sighed deeply and wipes the left over spit on his cheek with the sleeve of the sweater he had worn for the past two days.
He returns to his bedroom which was only lit at the corner by his computer.
"Two more paragraphs to go and my second book is complete." Kyungsoo stretched before sitting back down in his boring, old, classic black swivel chair and starts to type.
"Kyungsoo!" Joonmyun slurred as he stumbled over the pile of laundry Kyungsoo hasn't washed yet. This happens every two to one year when Kyungsoo has to write a new love/relationship advice book, except his house mate's partying habits always kicks in no matter what time of the year it is. He already has published his first book when he was 25 and it was doing good until a well known love story author had to publish her new ing chick lit, then the sales went down the drain in one week.
"What do you want ?" Kyungsoo turned around to Joonmyun who was now snoring on his bed. Kyungsoo sighed and pulled his covers over the drunk man.
"What the are you going to do with your life?" 

Kyungsoo finished the two paragraphs and was about to go to bed when he realises Joonmyun was still fast asleep on it. He takes some spare pillows and duvet, and made his way to the welcoming sofa which now had beer cans swallowing it. Kyungsoo throws all the cans into the bin opposite and missed a few times but managed to clean most of the cans up either way.

 Kyungsoo honestly wanted to kick Joonmyun out but how could he do such a thing to his childhood friend. I mean, leaving your best friend out to die in a cardboard box or left to rot under a bridge isn't very nice.
 


 

"You good?" Kyungsoo asked as he walks to the hungover camel with a sunny side up and a piece of toast. Camel is the new name Kyungsoo is calling Joonmyun because he looks like one when he cries.
"Headache," Joonmyun mutters as he takes the plate of food off from Kyungsoo "Thanks, how's the book?"
"Good. I managed to get it done. Also this delivery boy thought I was in college."
"Well done, I'm happy for you and do you blame him?"
"If you are talking about my height the-"
"No I was thinking about your face that looks twenty when you are in fact twenty six already but I guess your height counts to that too." Joonmyun chuckles but slowly trails his lighter away when he sees Kyungsoo cutting some vegetables as he glares back once height was mentioned.
"Joonmyun I just want to tell you that you won't be laughing when this knife is shoved up your ." 
"I didn't mean it." He puts his hands up in defence and slowly lowers them when Kyungsoo stops glaring.
"Whatever I'm going to work and try to keep the house as it is right now."
"Try."
"Yeah. You try."

 


 

"I'm just saying but are you sure being a book author is the way to go?" Luhan asks Kyungsoo. He slides a mug of hot caramel macchiato to Kyungsoo who serves it to a woman.
"Yes. And are you sure going out with Sehun is the way to go?" Kyungsoo snaps back as he watches Luhan who paused in his process of cleaning one of the many coffee machines.
"Listen Kyungsoo. Do not bring up this thing with Sehun, just because he is older than me but acts younger doesn't make our relationship any worse."
"Yes it does."
"Whatever you say."
Kyungsoo works part time in Starbucks, yep Starbucks. He only really started because the book earned him a lot of money at the start and he still hasn't spent most of it but he decided to be on the safe side and lucky him, the Starbucks nearby was hiring.
"You also need to sort out your obsession with that game."
"It isn't just any game, it's The Sims and it has mini me and mini Sehun in it. I actually got an expansion where we can have pets and I am determined to make a zoo section in our wonderful house." Luhan exclaims and wipes the counter in front of him then adds more chocolate muffins to the tray that only has one left. All the people love them muffins and every time the tray is refilled, es be crazy.
"Luhan look at my face." Kyungsoo spins Luhan around so Luhan is looking directly at him.
"What about it?"
"It's the look of I don't give a about your virtual life with Sehun."