Chapter 4: The Other Side Of Hunhan

Worthless Blogs and Unread Books

Chapter four: The Other Side Of Hunhan

"Oh !" Jongin curses and looks at Luhan who gives him a confused expression.
"See if your complaining, I'm going to stick this keyboard up your tiny ." Luhan and fondles his keyboard slowly and seductively.
"Right... No the author."
"Oh did you the author? Is that why you smell of odour?" Luhan snorts furiously and chokes from intaking too much air.
"Are you high?"
Luhan doesn't answer but giggles non-stop.
"Yeah you are." Jongin helps himself to another beer while Luhan is still sitting in front of his computer laughing as he feeds his tiger.
"I can see little marshmallows crawling up my !"
"Right..."
"It TICKLES!"
"Oh my ing God..."
"Now it's starting to burn a little bit."
"What is Sehun's job anyway?" Jongin looks at Luhan's wall of selcas with Sehun who was smoking, looks like a joint or cigarette in some of the pictures.
"He works in Taco Bell with a guy named Chen, Chen owns a black market company, except it's disguised as a marketing company. He works in Taco Bell because the company isn't enough."
"Wow... So the both of them work in the black market but work in Taco Bell as well, because the company isn't enough?"
"Pretty much, I also started a wee business for more money, Sehun doesn't mind it, sometimes he joins in."
"The ?"
"Jongin you piece of , threesomes."
"Bit too much info if you ask me."
"No it isn't, it's at Sehun's office in the company, except you might not get Sehun too, he's a bit busy trying to transport the guns to a client."
"Guns?!" Jongin looked at Luhan with wide eyes.
"Yeah, guns."
"Anyway, about this author, I've delivered pizza to his god damn house."
"Yeah and I'm friends with him. I also work with him. I have also seen him when we were changing into our work uniforms." Luhan smiles innocently.

 



"Yes I know, I got this." Jongin chucks the delivery on a passengers seat as always and starts his car up. As he was driving to the address, a call came up.
"Hey dude~" Jongin hears a squeaky, loud and slightly slurred voice. Sehun.
"What do you want?"
"Can you buy us a couple of boxes of beeeeeeerrrrr?"
"I'm working at the moment you ."
"You can just stop by, I'm at my office."
"Fine, don't complain about what I'm getting you."
"I don't care, it's for experiments."
"Experiments?"
"Bbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee~" Sehun says bye a few more times before Jongin was done with his and cuts the call.

 



"Got it." Jongin stands outside the neon green door with splatters of pink or blue here and there, he raised his arm to show the box of beer. Sehun was wearing a loose muscle tee with some ripped jeans but also had some sort of lab coat on top?
"Come on in," Sehun gestures and walks ahead of Jongin towards a big table filled with all sorts. There were liquids in glass bottles labelled with different brands of beer. "Where's the beer?"
"Here." Jongin placed the box of beer on the table.
"Thanks, I'm just experimenting."
"On what"?
"I'm trying to make beer tablets or drugs you can say."
"What, first guns now drugs?"
"To see if you take them then you become drunk. I'm making several types with different brands of beer and seeing if they can make someone drunk faster due to the brand."
"Are you trying to make some sort of new drug?"
"Yea~" Sehun sticks his tongue out slightly as he concentrates on measuring the weird purple colored liquid.
"UH HARDER!" Jongin heard from another room.
" my life," Sehun groans as he looks at the liquid in the measuring cylinder. "I can't concentrate because of him."
"Who?"
"My ing bo-"
"OH MY GOD YES THERE!"
"Boyfriend." Sehun sighs.
"Oh right, is this the business he was talking to me about?"
"He told you about it?"
"Yeah, he said sometimes you join in and you don't mind." Jongin gives Sehun an awkward smile, just in case Luhan was talking a pile of bull.
"Oh yeah, I join in." Sehun chuckled.
"Mnn." Jongin awkwardly stands as he watches Sehun measure more unknown substances, a man walks out from a room to Sehun's left.
"Come again." Sehun smiles at the man and the man smiles back. He seemed to be the same age as Sehun, he had skinny jeans and a t-shirt on so he definitely can't be in his 40s at least.
"Hey." Luhan waves at Jongin as he hugs Sehun from behind.
"Hey, heard you." Jongin replies.
"Haha, said it to get it over and done with but earning a hundred for ten minutes is pretty good." Luhan beams as he looks at Sehun, Sehun nods in approvement and kisses Luhan on the cheek. Jongin cringed as he looks at the lovey dovey couple before his eyes.
"Right, I'll be going now."
"You sure you don't want some?" Luhan asks Jongin as he raises an eyebrow.
"No." Jongin rejects Luhan as he walks out the door, leaving the couple alone.

 



"I swear to , that is the weirdest couple ever, who the lets their boyfriend run such a business?" Jongin murmurs, his phone was ringing a few times but he didn't pick up. He knew it'll be his mum, nagging away on that phone about how he's late for (most likely) two more deliveries back at the shop and how the customers are complaining about late delivery. He sighs and hops into his car a bit too carelessly, causing himself to hit his head hard on the car door as he slams it.
He looks at the address which seems suprisingly similar. Deja vu?
Jongin finally remembers and claps his hands while smiling at himself. He finally realises what he was doing and decided to stop when he saw an old woman shaking her head as she walks along the pavement.

Jongin felt like he was walking down memory lane. He walked up the same house where Kyungsoo lived. Except this time it was quiet. He knocked on the door, expecting to see the small college boy.
"Hi! Delivery for Kyungsoo?" Jongin smiles and looks up but realises he's smiling at a middle aged man instead of the cute college boy that wrote books.
"Yeah, how much is it?" The lilac haired man asked.
Jongin's mind was literally like this: who the dyes their hair lilac at this age?
"Oh, uh, sorry...." Jongin forgot to grab the receipt which is in the car. He runs back but the door was jammed shut. It almost seemed like the door was never made to open at the start and he's just trying to make it open, a fake decoration that's stuck to the wall.
He gives a big tug at the car handle. Nothing.
"You okay there!" The man asked.
"Yeah, just a second."
"Is it stuck?"
"Yeah I think so." Jongin chuckles nervously as he thinks of the complaint this man is going to make to his parents then he'll get a good scolding.
"Wait there, letme get some butter and a hanger!" The man skips back into his house.
Butter and Hangers...