3/3

[Sequel] A Common Phrase Like: I Miss You

To say that Jungkook was excited to be home was truly an understatement. He practically started to countdown the day he would be home from the night he confessed that he missed Taehyung. Even though the older boy response wasn’t so satisfying for Jungkook, but he still felt happy that night because at least Jungkook had been satisfying his need to pour out his feeling.

If you were asking what Taehyung response for Jungkook’s confession was, well here’s a little flashback for you.

“I miss you hyung. I really do.” Jungkook could feel the imaginary weight on his chest had been lifted as the words came out his mouth. For a moment there were no words coming from both of them.

Jungkook was still busy calming down his heartbeat when suddenly Taehyung chuckled from across the phone, “I know, dummy. Now go to sleep!”

Yeah, yeah, it was such a what-the-hell-worthy response, but it couldn’t stop Jungkook for feeling so happy because after that, every time they got on the phone Taehyung would end it with some kind of ‘cant wait for you to be home’ and Jungkook couldn’t be happier with that. Because he knew that somewhere a certain special person was actually waiting to see him again.

The moment he stepped his foot on Incheon airport he felt like running through the gate and just forget about all his luggage. But no, of course he restrained his self from doing that and just did all the procedure quietly like any other sane person would. By the time he got all his luggage and walked out of terminal gate he was welcomed by five nearly over excited man.

Yeah, you heard him right. It was only five people that actually came to pick him up from the airport, and the one person who was missing was happened to be the one that he wanted to see the most.

***

“You know I’m the one who is more disappointed than you when Taehyung said he couldn’t come to the airport right?” Jimin whispered to Jungkook in the backseat of the car on the way back to the house.

Jungkook raised an eye brow at Jimin, “And why is that hyung?”

“I don’t know, maybe because I was hoping you’d jump him in public so everybody will stop calling me a delusional midget.” Jungkook laughed at Jimin’s answer and soon he was given the older boy’s infamous death glare. “Calling me a midget was harsh enough, now they put another offensive words in front of it, even Yoongi hyung call me that.”

Now Jungkook felt guilty after seeing a sad and annoyed look on Jimin’s face. He was about to say something when Hoseok suddenly turned his head to their direction, “Oh, I forgot Taehyung said sorry he couldn’t come to the airport because today is his last exam. I don’t know why but Taehyung seems to be working harder on his grade this semester, he even breathed blood.”

“WHAT? WHAT BLOOD?”

“Calm down, it was just a nosebleed.” Jimin couldn’t help but to roll his eyes at Hoseok exaggeration.

“To think about it, doesn’t it weird for him to do that? I felt like there was something fishy behind his act.” Yoongi said with judging stare at the back of Jin’s head.

“Well, there was indeed something behind this,” Namjoon added, “a deal to be exact, right Jin hyung?”

And then chaos broke in the car as the four other boys asking about the deal to Jin in not so friendly manner. “Yaah stop it four of you. I’m driving here. Do you all want to die or something?”

“No hyung, we all just want to know the deal between you and Taehyung.” Yoongi answered sweetly as Namjoon chuckled in the front seat.

“It’s just a plane ticket to America,” Jin answered, “and pocket money for two weeks.”

“What? Hyung I want it too. Would you give it to me if my grade gets better?” Hoseok asked enthusiastically.

“Hoseok, you realize that you don’t even go to college right?” Jin said calmly.

“Damn.” Hoseok cursed under his breath.

“Well, doesn’t it weird that Taehyung wants to spend two more weeks with Jungkook after spending three months of summer break together?” it was time for Jimin’s counter attack that secretly made Jungkook screamed a girly scream inside.

“No, actually Jimin, it’s not. You know you would do the same if I was the one who’s studying in America.” Yoongi said with a smile.

“Please hyung, what are you even doing there? You can’t even speak English.” And by those answer came out from Jimin’s own mouth, a big laughter broke inside the car.

***

It was crazy how a room could describe the life of its owner when we actually paid attention to it. Looking around his and Taehyung’s room was actually like reading a book about Taehyung’s daily life recently. Like how so many books scattered around the desk and all over the floor telling him that Taehyung was actually really working hard on his study recently. There was even some yellow post it notes in his book that showed he actually paid attention to the class. There was a note that’s written “fighting Taehyung  for a two special weeks” that made Jungkook felt all fuzzy inside.

And then there was Taehyung’s bed that had been made so neatly meanwhile Jungkook’s bed was awfully messy, which was indirectly told him that Taehyung was actually slept there last night. Jungkook was looking through all the photograph of Taehyung and him that he didn’t know exist on Taehyung’s desk when he heard a sound of someone’s running and a bag’s dropped on the floor.

Jungkook turned around to see a sweaty smexy Taehyung wearing one of clothes that Jungkook left behind still busy tried to catch his breath.

“What are you running from hyung?” Taehyung lift his head as he heard Jungkook chuckled not so far away from him.

“Not from but for. I was running for you.” Taehyung corrected Jungkook’s question and smile to the younger boy. “Come here.” He opened his two arms wide, grinning.

“Nope, you’re sweaty.” Jungkook teased when suddenly his body was pulled into a warm embrace.

“Oh God, Jungkook, it’s really you.” It’s funny when Jungkook just called Taehyung sweaty a minute before, now he’s all smelling the older boy scent like it was his drug.

“You’re acting like you actually missed me hyung.” Jungkook chuckled.

Suddenly Taehyung broke the hug, and soon he was facing none other than Jeon Jungkook, the cutest human being that he missed so much, “Who said I don’t?”

“Clearly you never said you do, hyung.” Jungkook smiled all cheekily to him, made him hard to focus.

“Do I have to say it?” Jungkook just nodded, smile still on his face. “Okay.”

“Yaa, Jeon Jungkook, do you know that I…” Taehyung pecked Jungkook’s lips.

“miss…” another peck.

“you…” pecked again.

“so much…” again and again.

“it hurts.” The last peck. Jungkook just stare at the older boy’s face the whole time, his heartbeat was already gone wild a long time ago. “Do you want me to say it in the longer sente…”

Taehyung’s word was cut off by Jungkook’s lips as the younger boy suddenly grabbed his neck and kissed him hard. Taehyung smiled before responding to the kiss as eager as the younger boy in front of him as he pulled the younger boy’s body as close as possible. And he turned it into a full made out session.

If saying he missed Jungkook would be this fun, he wouldn’t mind saying it a million times.

***

“Look Jimin, they are just hugging each other.” Jin said.

“Trust me hyung, it always, I repeat, always started with a hu…OH MY GOD! DID YOU ALL SEE THAT!? HE JUST…” Jimin started his usual screaming parade.

“Yeah, pecked Jungkook’s lips and UH WOW! Our makne, Jimin I give my trust back to you.” Yoongi said, patting Jimin’s head while watching the scene in front of him.

“HYUNG I TOLD YOU TO SEPPARATE THEIR ROOM! NOW WHY IS NOBODY STOPPING THEM?” Jimin has gone mad.

“Fo…for wh-what?” now it’s Jin’s stuttering parade turn.

“BECAUSE THEY’RE GOING TO MAKE A BABY SOOONN”

“Well, I ac-actually want a ba-baby.”

“Chill, even if they’re going to make baby, there will be no baby created Jimin. Besides, they’re doing it in their room.” Namjoon said, eyes still glued on his two maknaes action.

“BUT THEY DIDN’T CLOSE THE DOOR. ANYBODY SHOULD AT LEAST CLOSE THE DOOOOR!”

“God, Jimin, can’t you stop screaming?” Hoseok said.

“OH MY, CAN’T YOU STOP RECORDING?” Jimin suddenly stood up and made his way to the two maknaes room.

“Yahh Jimin, what are you doing?” Namjoon half whispered half screaming to him.

“OF COURSE I’M GOING TO SHUT THE DAMN DOOR.”

Suddenly Yoongi pulled Jimin’s body so the younger boy now sit on his lap, “Nah, Park Jimin, you’re not going anywhere near the door.”

“WHAT THE HELL HYUNG! LET ME GOOOO.”

Yoongi just hold the other boy tighter when suddenly Hoseok pop out of nowhere and sit on Jimin’s lap, “Shut up Jimin, you’re ruining my movie’s audio quality.”